Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,269 members, 7,860,627 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones (4202 Views)

Your Day Is Coming Very Soon, You Have My Support – Dino Assures Faleke / Man Copies Melaye's Visit To Bourdillon Road / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by amaechi1: 7:21am On Jul 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:

Is Buhari one of the wrong persons?
He hasn't shown any sign of being one yet! Shallom!

Don't mind them. Half Buhari is far better all my senators from the south east. They call others licking ass but our brothers do the worst.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by blackpanda: 7:24am On Jul 17, 2016
knuckbuck:
True talk. Nothing go happen to Dino, nothing. We live in a free society.

Just like nothing happpened to saraki abi. Black man no de ever learn. If tinubu wants to deal with melaye, it definitely wont be on the streets with fighting. U dont decend into the sea just to kill a fish, u use the weapons at ur disposal. Melaye is a learner, since he has dared tinubu lets watch how this unfolds

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by RZArecta(m): 7:26am On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:

Bunch of trash and BS you wrote up there.
use the coconut between your ears properly.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by cktheluckyman: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2016
blackpanda:

Just like nothing happpened to saraki abi. Black man no de ever learn. If tinubu wants to deal with melaye, it definitely wont be on the streets with fighting. U dont decend into the sea just to kill a fish, u use the weapons at ur disposal. Melaye is a learner, since he has dared tinubu lets watch how this unfolds
Abeg what has happened to Saraki? Maybe I am missing something

4 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by blackpanda: 7:41am On Jul 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Abeg what has happened to Saraki? Maybe I am missing something

U obviously are.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by omofunaab(m): 8:02am On Jul 17, 2016
cramjones:
I wholeheartedly support Otunba Dino Melaye's visit to Bourdillon. Nigerians must realize that we leave in a soiciety with laws. Tinubu can do nothing. If he is aggrieved he should sue. The courts are there. For Nigerians to keep saying thing like "Tinubu knows when to strike" - are they subtly endorsing political assassinations? Are they quietly or unconsciously telling us that Tinubu had a hand in the death of Funsho Williams? What nonsense. Every citizen in Nigeria is entitled to step into any public space in Nigeria.

Again, what will Tinubu do? Is he God? Why are Nigerians endorsing political "strike forces". Carry go my friend Dino! Nothing do you!

-CramJones

Really, I used to think you were knowledgeable, I never knew you were also childish in thinking, so what do you expect from tinubu, he should block the road or what.. .this is not GEJ's era where soldiers were used to block road preventing ameachi from visiting ekiti state
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by omofunaab(m): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2016
mazichika:
but you will still vote tinubu's wife who goes about calling people dog in hollow chamber?
Afonjas and hypocrisy

Lol, igbos can never cease to amaze me, two yorubas are fighting, nd you people carry am for head d way u dey carry gala for Lagos traffic
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by TPAND(f): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2016
Nice write up Cramjones.

Am amazed before this Dino stepping foot on Burdillon, this APC e-warriors were all over ranting that Dino shouldn't step into South-west especially Lagos, now they are crying foul play and immaturity when Dino proved to them that the land belongs to God and not Tinubu.

#Dinoisinthelead Tinubu can do that guy nothing. Let me iterate that Dino is not the faction of Tinubu's APC, he is among the NPDP, so Tinubu can go drink Burdillon septic fluids for all we care. He can't do Dino nothing

4 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Fedayeen02: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2016
TPAND:
Nice write up Cramjones.

Am amazed before this Dino stepping foot on Burdillon, this APC e-warriors were all over ranting that Dino shouldn't step into South-west especially Lagos, now they are crying foul play and immaturity when Dino proved to them that the land belongs to God and not Tinubu.

#Dinoisinthelead Tinubu can do that guy nothing. Let me iterate that Dino is not the faction of Tinubu's APC, he is among the NPDP, so Tinubu can go drink Burdillon septic fluids for all we care. He can't do Dino nothing
You will soon be tagged igbo for being against Tinubu
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by TPAND(f): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2016
Fedayeen02:
You will soon be tagged igbo for being against Tinubu

Thank you my brother, I thought I was the only one that noticed this. Once you flaw anything a fellow southwesterner did wrong they immediately brand you IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Candyrain(m): 8:37am On Jul 17, 2016
IamPatriotic:

Were you expecting Tinubu to spread out his arms and block road and start shouting "come and pass & let me see you" when he sees Dino in Lagos or you wanted him to haul stones at him? I thought you're wise, meanwhile, when did "don't come to Lagos if you don't apologise..." becomes "if you come to Lagos, I'll kill you" ?

Don't dat sound like a threat?

Killing is not the only way to get back at people when they don't do what u order them.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by BoboFashion(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2016
Naija youths.
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by jaso1(m): 8:55am On Jul 17, 2016
cramjones:
I wholeheartedly support Otunba Dino Melaye's visit to Bourdillon. Nigerians must realize that we leave in a soiciety with laws. Tinubu can do nothing. If he is aggrieved he should sue. The courts are there. For Nigerians to keep saying thing like "Tinubu knows when to strike" - are they subtly endorsing political assassinations? Are they quietly or unconsciously telling us that Tinubu had a hand in the death of Funsho Williams? What nonsense. Every citizen in Nigeria is entitled to step into any public space in Nigeria.

Again, what will Tinubu do? Is he God? Why are Nigerians endorsing political "strike forces". Carry go my friend Dino! Nothing do you!

-CramJones

Is Funsho William Dino Melaye and how did his name now a reference to Melaye childish act?
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones

Frankiss44:
Not Nigerians.. .. But some Yoruba minority overestimating the influence and so called power of their local champion... Some even foolishly said Tinubu singlehandedly made Dino a Senator forgetting that even when Tinubu was still swimming in local opposition politics, Dino was already running shit with the ruling party in the NASS.. Not any fan of Dino anyway but people must realize the fact that not every Senator or politician is a Tinubu ass-licker... And when you foolishly make statements like any rival politician that comes to Lagos will be dealt with, you are confirming to the world that Tinubu is a thug that fights dirty.

B4 u fella start dragging Tinubu, has he made any official state since this event occurred?
So y the apprehension frm u lots?
This Dino is a disgrace to all men talk more of politicians.
You insulted a man's wife, u were prevented frm beating her, he didnt talk. Now, u go to his house and start callin him out-honestly, who does that aside someone spoiling 4 a fite.
Tinubu might av had an ugly past but in the past years he had done credible thing that only a right thinking democratic mind can appreciate.
It 's now obvinus this Dino guy is a shameless wife beating thug.
For u all hailing his infamous acts, we all y

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by OwoLee(m): 10:32am On Jul 17, 2016
When you iPods get sense, all of you thinking the same way, the stupidity of all of you is second to none...why are u always rejoicing over propaganda yet u want to be president of this great country. You people reason the same way, starts from checking all your post, u logic are very delusional. This is politics, in politics u have to be open hearted instead, you guys put in your hatred as if you want to fight a war. Seriously, am ashamed of been in association a countrymen with you lots. Grow up your sense of reasoning!!!
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by buskie13(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2016
mazichika:
No mind Afonjas.
The believe that National politics is the same with Amala and ewedu politics in the southwest.

Am sure if Dino didn't visit lagos,the will be on net threatening him to dare come to lagos.

You guys should advice your wife abi daughter on how to behave in public.

She did it to saraki, nothing happened

She did it to ekweremmadu,you guys hailed her

Now she met her fellow crazy man,and you guys are now crying genda sh**t.

Ndi ara
just negodu ma brother... look at how Yoruba amala eating congress(YAEC) dey make anyhow noise...that tribe too like make mouth with no strength

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by drnoel: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2016
Drabeey:

Bunch of trash and BS you wrote up there.

Child
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Elxandre(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2016
ayindejimmy:

B4 u fella start dragging Tinubu, has he made any official state since this event occurred?
So y the apprehension frm u lots?
This Dino is a disgrace to all men talk more of politicians.
You insulted a man's wife, u were prevented frm beating her, he didnt talk. Now, u go to his house and start callin him out-honestly, who does that aside someone spoiling 4 a fite.
Tinubu might av had an ugly past but in the past years he had done credible thing that only a right thinking democratic mind can appreciate.
It 's now obvinus this Dino guy is a shameless wife beating thug.
For u all hailing his infamous acts, we all y
Simple question;
Did Madam Tinubu call him Thug and dog or not?

Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by nduchucks: 11:29am On Jul 17, 2016
I thought tinubu's estate is called Bourdillon while Dino was located walking on Bourdillon street?

Did Dino actually go to Tinubu's estate?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by iykedare(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2016
greatiyk4u:
This is the reason why we will keep on voting the wrong people into power in Nigeria

Dino would have equally stopped at Tinubu's gate to dare him man to man

Too many adults with kids mentality

Lol. See you. They asked him to come to Lagos,he did
. They are now asking g him to knock on tinubu's bedroom door,what is wrong with you cowards?

If he knocks on Tinubu s door,you will all shout "childish senator".

3 Likes

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by chumakk: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2016
The senator didn't have to go walking on the street to prove he is a free citizen with rights and not afraid of anybody. Is he really free?
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Elchappo: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2016
amaechi1:

So, if the likes of Dino and many more the chamber comes tomorrow for vote you will still vote for him.

But u will "nzuzuly" vote for the likes of Tinubu

NwataKiri ahh, e nwere Ovuru azu..

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Babacele: 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Seriously? Were you not in Nigeria then.To think most of these emergency women rights advocates were hailing her on then.I will try and dig up the thread
ok
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by ogmask: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
Frankiss44:

......forgetting that even when Tinubu was still swimming in local opposition politics, Dino was already running shit with the ruling party in the NASS..

Bro dino is a 1999 politician. That he is a senator doesn't make him an older or better politician than tinubu. Check your facts well.

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
You fell my hands with this. Did Bola Tinubu threaten Dino? It is social media people chatting and my guy is dancing Alanta.

I guess if I tweet that President Buhari can not got to Ojuelgba and dance Skelewu, you will endorse President Buhari going to prove me wrong.

You guys are funny.
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Izonpikin: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
cramjones:

-CramJones
this OP is just too much....so much sense you put up there....who the hell is tinubu?...

His wife was abused and so what.......no freedom of speech again...He now has to play dinos downfall because his wife was abused?

Nonsense

Thanks cramjones for his write up...

1 Like

Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Ejanla07: 3:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Perfectdanny:
You support am. You no support am. The rice wae i go chop for church today i go still chop am

abeg which church dey give rice
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Elxandre:
Simple question; Did Madam Tinubu call him Thug and dog or not?
Hypocrite!
No. As anyone collaborate Dino's claim? No How come only Dino heard her called him a thug and a dog? By the way, Dino Is a thug and a dog anyway
Now let me ask my own question. In ur honest opinion, do you Think Dino acts like a thug? If a woman insult you, you'll beat and impregnate her.... Right?
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Elxandre(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
ayindejimmy:

No.
As anyone collaborate Dino's claim? No
How come only Dino heard her called him a thug and a dog?
By the way, Dino Is a thug and a dog anyway

Now let me ask my own question.
In ur honest opinion, do you Think Dino acts like a thug?
If a woman insult you, you'll beat and impregnate her.... Right?
I already told you you are a hypocrite!

The original news originated from a third party who stated that Madam Tinubu insulted him first.

Someone is talking, and you interjected, calling him a thug and you expect no reaction?
Even though I don't support Dino being foul mouthed towards her. ( he has since insisted that he never threatened to impregnate her)

No single blame from you towards Tinubu for calling someone's Dad and Husband a thuggish dog, but all you do is call Dino names.

Tribalism and sycophancy will finish this country.
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by Frankiss44(m): 2:04am On Jul 18, 2016
ogmask:

Bro dino is a 1999 politician. That he is a senator doesn't make him an older or better politician than tinubu. Check your facts well.

What facts do you want me to check? In your quest to rush and defend Tinubu as usual, you didn't even read my comment. Where did I use the word better or older than? I was only referring to idiots saying Tinubu made Dino who is he. Dino was in House of Representatives when Tinubu was in the opposition.. That was what I said, not that he is better or older than anybody.
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2016
Elxandre:

I already told you you are a hypocrite!

The original news originated from a third party who stated that Madam Tinubu insulted him first.

Someone is talking, and you interjected, calling him a thug and you expect no reaction?
Even though I don't support Dino being foul mouthed towards her. ( he has since insisted that he never threatened to impregnate her)

No single blame from you towards Tinubu for calling someone's Dad and Husband a thuggish dog, but all you do is call Dino names.

Tribalism and sycophancy will finish this country.

You didn't answer my question.

Remi Tinubu's silence on the issue shows she regretted her wrong use of word.
Did she take the issue further after that? No
But Dino won't let it end there, would he?
If you can approach the issue above ethnic lines and get over the hangover of your lost in the last election you'll understand why most people blamed Dino.
My point here is premeditated on Dino's antagonistic attitude in the house.
Re: Why I Support Dino Melaye Going To Bourdillon - Cramjones by bishopkay: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
ayindejimmy:

You didn't answer my question.

Remi Tinubu's silence on the issue shows she regretted her wrong use of word.
Did she take the issue further after that? No
But Dino won't let it end there, would he?
If you can approach the issue above ethnic lines and get over the hangover of your lost in the last election you'll understand why most people blamed Dino.
My point here is premeditated on Dino's antagonistic attitude in the house.
So u say Remi regretted her use of wrong words hence her silence on the issue. So let me ask you...did anyone call out Remi Tinubu, Did anyone tell her not to come to Kogi or NC or issue any ultimatums for calling a grown man a thug and a dog Did anyone issue any statement condemning her action? No But y'all flooded media space cursing, threatening and issuing ultimatums to Dino to apologise and not come to the SW until he does.
So in my opinion, Dino acted right and like a man by going to Lagos to prove to everyone you fear God not man and deflate APC SW ego forever on the matter of declaring him person non grata in the zone.
Tinubu is a man and can't do sh1t! I just SMH for y'all idolizing that guy.
TheGoodJoe:
I guess if I tweet that President Buhari can not got to Ojuelgba and dance Skelewu, you will endorse President Buhari going to prove me wrong.
You guys are funny.

Bro u are too inconsequential to dare Buhari not to go anywhere gringrin do you remember the Ogoni trip and how he cancelled it?
Lesson: There are threats that matter and it is such threats you squash or prove wrong at all times else it hangs on your person like a tin can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confimed : My Late Uncles WIFE Has Just Married A WIFE For His CORPSE.. / Twitter Is Officially Not Connecting / Can The President Fire The Vice President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.