Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,959 members, 7,817,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Evils of The Evolution Theory - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evils of The Evolution Theory (2171 Views)

Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / I'll Believe In Evolution Theory Only If Someone Can Explain This To Me / BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by hopefulLandlord: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
oneolajire:

Whaoooo, you know as much as this about Jesus, that means you are close to knowing him more intimately and how much love He has for you.

He is the only one who destroys the wickedness of cultists, illuminaties, ritualists territorial demons, and all evil powers (all these dread the name of Jesus)

He is the one that can only be clearly understood by teaching one whom He is, when one really wants to know him, because he can never be known by mere human wisdom and understanding.

He is the one that has come to make us know what this world is all about, what will happen to the world and what will happen to people when the world is no more.

He is the most controversial person by all those who want to learn about him with their natural senses, and form false religious beliefs. This is because He teaches spiritual and heavenly things, so He Himself imparts the spiritual knowledge to those who wants to be freed from controversies.

He is the most loving being. Who taught us how to live in love and impart his love to us. He is the most interesting being when you eventually know Him.

Jesus is the one who made us to know that we are in a spiritual world. He made us to know that there are divine guidelines and rules to live on earth, and whoever does not abide by it commits sin. Remember there are guidelines and manuals for all our appliances while we also have laws in states and countries. He is the one who can empower us to live in this world by living according to His instructions.

Sounds more like a rant

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by oneolajire(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Great. Let's start from Genesis. Why do animals experience birth pangs?

Genesis means beginning, or do you mean the Bible's Genesis? Anyway, I believe a vet doctor can provide a good answer to that. I don't see how laying of egg of chicken got to do with this topic.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by oneolajire(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Sounds more like a rant

Whaoo, exercising your freedom of expression. We don't get offended cos we express heavenly wisdom, even in the face temptations and persecutions. Saul did more than this before he encountered Jesus, I pray you encounter him too

1 Like

Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 8:19pm On Jul 20, 2016
oneolajire:

Genesis means beginning, or do you mean the Bible's Genesis? Anyway, I believe a vet doctor can provide a good answer to that. I don't see how laying of egg of chicken got to do with this topic.
Not just laying of eggs. Mammals (eg goats, cows) experience labours pains. According to the Bible, humans females go through this because Eve disobeyed God and and got cursed. Does this curse also apply to mammals?
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by hopefulLandlord: 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Not just laying of eggs. Mammals (eg goats, cows) experience labours pains. According to the Bible, humans females go through this because Eve disobeyed God and and got cursed. Does this curse also apply to mammals?

Hehehehehehe

He's dodging
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehe

He's dodging
I read your link. I'll be suprised if he does something different from what those guys did.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by oneolajire(m): 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Wonderful, to know you read the bible to know that God cursed woman to have painful childbirth. It would have been lovely for you to read through and know if animals shared in the curse.

Find out the size of birth canal and compare it with the size of the baby to be born and see what causes delivery pains.

No animal complains of labour and delivery so I don't see the need dor your question

Embrace God's love, and you'll be a new man
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by onetrack(m): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2016
lordnicklaus:
I wonder who still uses the evolution theory apart from NL atheists...

Well, the entire body of biological research is based on the theory of evolution so it appears that most biologists still 'use' the theory.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2016
oneolajire:

Wonderful, to know you read the bible to know that God cursed woman to have painful childbirth. It would have been lovely for you to read through and know if animals shared in the curse.

Find out the size of birth canal and compare it with the size of the baby to be born and see what causes delivery pains.

No animal complains of labour and delivery so I don't see the need dor your question

Embrace God's love, and you'll be a new man
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by oneolajire(m): 4:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Ranchhoddas post=47737757][/quote]

Meaning what?
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
lordnicklaus:
I wonder who still uses the evolution theory apart from NL atheists...
Evolutionary biologists, Molecular biologists, Agricultural entrepreneurs; Pharmacists, Biochemists, drug companies et cetera et cetera.

Bro, Evolution does not disprove your rosy "God factor".

I don't wanna start mentioning theists who has considerably enriched evolution.

And wisen up, your moniker is much too cool for you to be talking dumb!
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
oneolajire:

The so-called Jesus believer's who believes in evolution theory has been deceived. Deception is contagious. A true follower of Jesus knows that evolution theory is a scam originated by the devil.
Please bro, Fucking READ!!!!!
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
SirWere:
Evolutionary biologists, Molecular biologists, Agricultural entrepreneurs; Pharmacists, Biochemists, drug companies et cetera et cetera.

Bro, Evolution does not disprove your rosy "God factor".

I don't wanna start mentioning theists who has considerably enriched evolution.

And wisen up, your moniker is much too cool for you to be talking dumb!
Lolz just asking. Cos it's been awhile since I heard that theory.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 4:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
oneolajire:

Meaning what?
Meaning say I don tire for you.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lolz just asking. Cos it's been awhile since I heard that theory.
Ah, it's quite accepted by biologists; so they don't even see the need to really mention it. Just as physicists accept that light travels in a vacumn, and no need to talk much on it.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by solutionsnow: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

Funny. Has any animal complained to you of labour stress?
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by solutionsnow: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/explainer/2012/09/animals_giving_birth_dolphins_bear_newborns_easily_but_hyenas_risk_death_.html

Anyone can write anything to support himself.

Help the animal have lesser birthpains if you can.

The report does not discredit God as the source of creation.

Pointless point, useless excuse for hating God
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
solutionsnow:

Anyone can write anything to support himself.

Help the animal have lesser birthpains if you can.

The report does not discredit God as the source of creation.

Pointless point, useless excuse for hating God
The link was not to discredit God. It was to show you that many animals experience labour pains. We know why humans experience it (disobedience), the question is why animals also experience it. Were they also disobedient?
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by solutionsnow: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The link was not to discredit God. It was to show you that many animals experience labour pains. We know why humans experience it (disobedience), the question is why animals also experience it. Were they also disobedient?

Guy, you have been answered.

You ought to ask why do animals also die, were they also disobedient?
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
solutionsnow:

Guy, you have been answered.

You ought to ask why do animals also die, were they also disobedient?
Since you do not agree that animals go through labour pains, let's move on to the next shall we?......Labour pains in humans are the result of the curse right? Is it a given that every woman who gives birth must pass through this curse-induced pain?
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by solutionsnow: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Since you do not agree that animals go through labour pains, let's move on to the next shall we?......Labour pains in humans are the result of the curse right? Is it a given that every woman who gives birth must pass through this curse-induced pain?

You don't know why animals experience labour pains. Go through the link you shared and read again
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by solutionsnow: 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:

You don't know why animals experience labour pains. Go through the link you shared and read again

Besides, seems you did not read my main thread as you didn't dispute any of the points mentioned
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
solutionsnow:

Let's disagree to agree. Since we cannot find a common ground on animal birth pangs, we have to move on.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by Ranchhoddas: 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
solutionsnow:

Besides, seems you did not read my main thread as you didn't dispute any of the points mentioned
The reasons given are purely biological, same thing for humans. It is you and your Bible that claim that it is as a result of a curse in the Garden of Eden. That is what I want us to discuss.
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by solutionsnow: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The reasons given are purely biological, same thing for humans. It is you and your Bible that claim that it is as a result of a curse in the Garden of Eden. That is what I want us to discuss.

Laugh. No fight.

Seems it was your evolution that helped animals in painless delivery and prevents them from natural dnot disputed the main thread.

The OP knows you people hate the God of the Christians, but wherever you see a sango or Hindu worshipper, you keep quiet, same devil authored evolution and sango whom you cannot confront. Keep deceiving yourselves
Re: Evils of The Evolution Theory by oneolajire(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Being a while on this topic.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jesus Is A Fake. Only The Old Testament Is Good / Jesus Knew The World Won't Receive The Spirit Of God Because They Can't See Him / Why Do God Leave Us To Suffer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.