Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) (4784 Views)

How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Beware Of This Scammer 08085556849,07066914522 / Whatever You Do, Do NOT Do This With Your Smartphone In Bed POLICE Warn Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olylove: 7:02am On Jul 17, 2016
I had credit on my phone to sell...this scammer approached... Then everything changed, Please ooooo..... if u like you hard earned cash..... before you make any online transaction make sure I repeat make sure u have 100000% confidence about the person on the other end of the line.... a guy just scammed me of my hard earned N1000 credit... he promised to buy N2000 credit, I told him dat he should first send the money, he said he dosnt trust me...I said he dosnt have anything to fear...I sent him my school ID and National ID(the strss I undergo just to convince him I was legit) still he said No he dsnt trust me.. he now told me to transfer 1k if he sees am legit he would forward the N1.5k into my account ....which I later did...to my suprice uptill this morning he is no longer picking my calls nd he has block me...nd his on nairaland since 2012........According to his facebook account he claim to be working for jumia.....becareful people....

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olylove: 7:06am On Jul 17, 2016
07032455922 that is his number....if u google search his number it pops up on many sites claiming he sells fairly used phones....Dis number also pops up on some dating sites with this picture apart from facebook

1 Share

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olylove: 7:08am On Jul 17, 2016
His profile is water060 on nairaland......07032455922 this is his number....this is his glo number 08059158000.....dats him. Upthere.....Am going to use my last mb to post to anysite I know online so dat whenever top organizations search about him online what they will see is his evil deeds nd according to his Facebook profile he claims to be working with Jumia.....am still going to work on Jumia....the guy vex me gan

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 17, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olylove: 7:52am On Jul 17, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
Sorry bros, next time be very carefulcry

But the thieve mumu oooooo. angry Hope he bought enough mb with the stolen 1k to browse nairaland grin grin,
lol

1 Like

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by anonym0us: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2016
Hahahaha angry this is not funny
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by gen2briz(m): 9:44am On Jul 17, 2016
Imagine, 1k.
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Horspiroll007(m): 9:51am On Jul 17, 2016
Both of you have trust issues. If ur mind ur nt straight jes Kip off frm such transaction. I see no reason y u r sending ur info to him. U could av scammed him too... angry
Tho scammers plenty bt some guys are for real... coolYesterday alone I sold 10k airtime to a guy wich I've nt even seen his face b4 and that makes it the 2nd time I've sold 10k airtime to that guy this week grin...

Sorry bro. U could av easily sold ur airtime to ppu around u and nt some online scammer undecided

4 Likes

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Activityj(m): 10:12am On Jul 17, 2016
I don't know how to make nairaland scam free! That was how Adewale Issac just vanished with my hard-earned money and think he shall go scot-free.
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olylove: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
Activityj:
I don't know how to make nairaland scam free! That was how Adewale Issac just vanished with my hard-earned money and think he shall go scot-free.
thank God i did not send him the 2K.....it would have been another story
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by symbianDON(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
these are the kind of threads that ought to make FrontPage and not those snake-eating ones. the world should see the face of the small time thief. I really wonder how anyone would stoop so low as to steal a mere 1k. I wonder what will happen if this one makes it to become Nigeria's NSA tomorrow.

7 Likes

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by SuperSuave(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
There's one data retailing scam advert on Nairaland too, clubkonnect.com. I post details of their scam soon
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by realsammie(m): 3:09pm On Jul 17, 2016
olylove:
His profile is water060 on nairaland......07032455922 this is his number....this is his glo number 08059158000

This same guy also scammed some people ( including me) in a thread where we share glo gift mb. the guy collected our mb and disappear.

5 Likes

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olylove: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
realsammie:

This same guy also scammed some people ( including me) in a thread where we share glo gift mb. the guy collected our mb and disappear.
never knew dats sad though.....And he claim to be selling phones online.....wonder how many people would have falled for him
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Olasco93: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2016
Why would one settle for Temporal riches, instead of aiming higher. I still believe that a good name is far better than Riches.
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Welcome to a new day, a new dawn, a new aluta not against that other tribe, religion, sex or color but to a new Brotherhood where peace, love, selfless service will be the order of the day.

The New Nigerian Youth!!!!!

Welcome to the Voice of the Nigerian Youths, let our silence be heard the loudest and our voices the weapon of true change!

Vision

To awaken, enlighten and reposition the Nigerian Youth to function effectively for the purpose of achieving inter-tribal and religious coexistence and ultimately leading in a secular and functional society.

Mission

We, the Nigerian youths are poised to ensuring a Nigeria where youths take their rightful position in political and economic decision of our fatherland. We are determined to ensure that through selfless service and adherence to the Rule of Law, the economic and political future of Nigeria is rooted in core moral values as envisaged by the founding fathers of our dear nation. Furthermore, we believe the need to right the wrongs of the past and chart a course for sustainable human and capital development, is our collective responsibility. Hence, we seek to build the Nigeria we heard stories of as kids and above all to protect the true queens and kings of this great nation; our children yet unborn.

Our Creed

We did no wrong but we're here to do it right.
I give my voice against all vices.
I am the first line of credibility.
For the defence of justice and equity"
I am a Voice of the Nigerian Youths
We're here to be heard!

Join the Train Today! Official Nairaland thread here>> Youths Occupy Nigeria 2016
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Run away from any ad that leads to this website too Clubkonnect.com their ad says 500# for 1gb and so on..its all fake don't be deceived
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Fourwinds: 4:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
olylove:
never knew dats sad though.....And he claim to be selling phones online.....wonder how many people would have falled for him
IS hate online transacyion especially to unknow face
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Sexytemi(f): 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
This is serious oo, lalasticala, seun, mynd44 come and see o, please move to fp to avoid further scam by the said moniker.
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Drversatile: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
This should be moved to front page . I'm sure his family member will call him up once anyone close to him sees it. Ops DO SOMETHING FREE NAIRALAND OF SCAMMERS.
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Idydarling(f): 6:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
this one is strong, sorry op for your loss
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olylove: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
Idydarling:
this one is strong, sorry op for your loss
thanks...thank you for seeing that N1000 credit is not small it depends on the pocket its leaving.....
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sorry o Op. That's why it is damn diffult for me to trust people, especially someone I haven't met.

I know it was a bitter experience but now you have learnt your lesson.

Be smart and
make sure you
don't fall prey
to such again.
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
FOREX, AIRTIME, CAR DEALERS, LAPTOPS, JOBS, Travel VISA.. avoid any nairalander who is into any of such and has not put up a paid advert on nairaland.. they are all cheap scammers
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by kenkenny55(m): 8:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Someone have been scammed. Sorry bro buh due to this harsh economy man must eat.
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by bodejohn(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ok...my comment is going to be off topic...

Didnt we all shout on that former PM that said we are a fantastically corrupt people?

Imagine a struggling youth stealing from another struggling youth...
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by ITbomb(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Before you think of scamming anyone remember that on the internet, what goes up can never come down ", once your name and details are tagged scammer especially on a high ranking site like nairaland, your children will see it no matter how much you change later.

What I learnt doing online biz, communication is paramount
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by agrovick(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
And the accused visited the thread without refuting the Op's claim. All these petty thieves self

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
[quote author=olylove post=47620129]His profile is water060 on nairaland......07032455922 this is his number....this is his glo number 08059158000.....dats him. Upthere.....Am going to use my last mb to post to anysite I know online so dat whenever top organizations search about him online what they will see is his evil deeds nd according to his Facebook profile he claims to be working with Jumia.....am still going to work on Jumia....the guy vex me gan [/quote

You can't be sure about the picture though. Scammers won't use his real picture. They use innocent people's pic
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
olylove:
His profile is water060 on nairaland......07032455922 this is his number....this is his glo number 08059158000.....dats him. Upthere.....Am going to use my last mb to post to anysite I know online so dat whenever top organizations search about him online what they will see is his evil deeds nd according to his Facebook profile he claims to be working with Jumia.....am still going to work on Jumia....the guy vex me gan

You can't be sure about the picture though. Scammers won't use his real picture. They use innocent people's pic
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by boss1310(m): 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
am interested in this post,I want to finally confirm if Nairaland has stopped bringing useful post to front page like I and many others have been suspecting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Else Got D GLO PAYU 100gb Data / Download Latest GB Whatsapp V5.8 For Android / >>Mgs Games<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.