Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,223 members, 7,849,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) (4800 Views)

How To Add & Remove Family And Friends Numbers On Airtel, MTN, Glo, 9mobile / Beware Of This Scammer 08085556849,07066914522 / Whatever You Do, Do NOT Do This With Your Smartphone In Bed POLICE Warn Against (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by prahcetomi(m): 11:34pm On Jul 17, 2016
The scammers that are frustrating me are the glo numbers 555 and 1212....dem just chop my #100 yesterday
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olaremint(m): 3:51am On Jul 18, 2016
I am sure that is not his pics, the pix is part of the scam to gain your trust, almost fell for a ps Vita scam on naira land but when he sent his pix, I knew I was in for a long thing
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olylove: 4:59am On Jul 18, 2016
olaremint:
I am sure that is not his pics, the pix is part of the scam to gain your trust, almost fell for a ps Vita scam on naira land but when he sent his pix, I knew I was in for a long thing
am certain dats his pics he used it not only on facebook....that number is also linked to one of his dating sites account...the fool is always consistent...,if u check him he goes with EDDIE or WATER or EDDIEWATER.. and the Buzu forgot that his facebook name his IMASEUN DE EDDIE
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olylove: 5:01am On Jul 18, 2016
Omohjick:

You can't be sure about the picture though. Scammers won't use his real picture. They use innocent people's pic
this one na learner scammer....his number is also linked to some of his dating sites accounts....where his picture is
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Funjosh(m): 5:16am On Jul 18, 2016
olylove:
I had credit on my phone to sell...this scammer approached... Then everything changed, Please ooooo..... if u like you hard earned cash..... before you make any online transaction make sure I repeat make sure u have 100000% confidence about the person on the other end of the line.... a guy just scammed me of my hard earned N1000 credit... he promised to buy N2000 credit, I told him dat he should first send the money, he said he dosnt trust me...I said he dosnt have anything to fear...I sent him my school ID and National ID(the strss I undergo just to convince him I was legit) still he said No he dsnt trust me.. he now told me to transfer 1k if he sees am legit he would forward the N1.5k into my account ....which I later did...to my suprice uptill this morning he is no longer picking my calls nd he has block me...nd his on nairaland since 2012........According to his facebook account he claim to be working for jumia.....becareful people....
wetin be him user name
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olylove: 5:17am On Jul 18, 2016
olaremint:
But according to ur profile ur the one selling the PS VITA.....am just trying to get things straight though....
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olylove: 5:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Funjosh:
wetin be him user name
IMASUEN DE EDDIE on facebook....water060 on nairaland....water060 still on mobofree....this same guy also scammed some people....

Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Jethrolite(m): 6:14am On Jul 18, 2016
1k thief? This country is really hard for some people or the thief is just ignorant. What if he steps into popularity tomorrow and this becomes permanently part of his online personality.
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Obas101(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Destroying your life with your own hands. undecided ehn eddy
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by olylove: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jethrolite:
1k thief? This country is really hard for some people or the thief is just ignorant. What if he steps into popularity tomorrow and this becomes permanently part of his online personality.
some people ain't that smart you know...
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by 1dorzine(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2016
sup bro, sent you a pm. Kindly reply ASAP please. Thanks

Horspiroll007:
Both of you have trust issues. If ur mind ur nt straight jes Kip off frm such transaction. I see no reason y u r sending ur info to him. U could av scammed him too... angry
Tho scammers plenty bt some guys are for real... coolYesterday alone I sold 10k airtime to a guy wich I've nt even seen his face b4 and that makes it the 2nd time I've sold 10k airtime to that guy this week grin...

Sorry bro. U could av easily sold ur airtime to ppu around u and nt some online scammer undecided
Re: Please Warn Ur Family And Friends Of This Scammer..(water060 or eddiewater) by Fruitfulmum: 12:53am On Sep 16, 2016
CuriousKat:
Run away from any ad that leads to this website too Clubkonnect.com their ad says 500# for 1gb and so on..its all fake don't be deceived

Hmm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Remove Frp Lock And Enable Usb Debugging Zte Blade Zmax Z982 / Hey Nairalanders, Time To Show Off Your Homescreen Design / Konga.com Has Scammed Me Ooo!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.