Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Lastma Official Caused A Severe Accident At Iyana Iba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lastma Official Caused A Severe Accident At Iyana Iba (497 Views)

Multiple Cars Collide With Each Other At Iyana Oworo, Lagos / LASTMA Official Struggling With Driver In Motion (Photos) / Driver Breaks LASTMA Official’s Leg (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lastma Official Caused A Severe Accident At Iyana Iba by grandeoj09(m): 8:46am On Jul 17, 2016
This is an eye witness report , the accident happened about 7:00 am , the official his said to stop the woman driving a mazda vehicle for voilating the lagos state traffic law which she was stopped , the woman appoligised to the said official that she's ready to revised back and do what she supposed to do , but at the scene the commercial bus were engaging thesame route in which they were not control or stopped which has been the tradition at the same spot, after a lot of begging the official refused, holding the woman to ransome which is not dissclose to anyone , at the scene without the official doing his job properly due to distruption of the traffic caused by the Said official an accident happen which claim the death of the woman that own the car with a severe injury of a lady on bike , i can't believe my eye , thou i had the pictures but the mobile police at iyana iba siezed my phone which am forced to delete the whole pictures , i thought the woman need justice because am there when the mobile policemen at iyana iba shield the lastma official from being mob by people around, this message need to move beyond this platform to get the said official in order to explain himself, traffic law offenders are not to be killed .

Pls don't mind my english
Re: Lastma Official Caused A Severe Accident At Iyana Iba by Tenkobos(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2016
Lynching is allowed here.
Re: Lastma Official Caused A Severe Accident At Iyana Iba by GogetterMD(m): 9:00am On Jul 17, 2016
Please kindly edit. I can hardly make sense of your narrative apart from the key words "LASTMA", "woman" and "death"

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed... / Urgent Enquiry About Payoneer. / Indonesia Air Force Plane Crashes, Killing All 13 On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.