Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,310 members, 7,839,504 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

The Soul Mandate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Soul Mandate (456 Views)

Winners' Chapel Declares 7-Day Fasting For The Rescue Of The Soul Of Nigeria / The Liberation Mandate Is 35 – Living Faith Church Worldwide Aka Winners Chapel / If The Soul Is Immaterial How Does It Experience The 'heat' Of Hell ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Soul Mandate by Ochedi(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2016
THE SOUL MANDATE

The on going ICLC 2016 with the BLW Nation has been a very inspiring meeting..Faithful soul winners being awarded(not rewarded) for their endless effort in reaching the lost..I saw saints awarded for winning 4,000, 7,000 and even 15,000 in just a year.

The one that got me cracking is that of Bro Elvis who after receiving an award at the last year edition went to pastor Chris and asked him to pray for him for the grace to reach 100,000 souls.. Lol..And he reached and even surpassed his target winning 101,000 souls in just a year;winning the soul winner of the year award in 2015/2016 Edition...I've been trying to understand how it happened all night..ahhh..watching all this melts my soul and my spirit is stirred..I mean what will heaven be like..wow..

Interestingly most of this passionate and consistent soul winners are not pastors. they have regular jobs and businesses they attend to. Some of them give in millions for mission and outreaches and yet have no furnitures in their houses..They have a sense of what's needful and most expedient.
They're sold out to this course.

Indeed not everyone is joking with the Fathers business like most of us are.Not everyone is too relax and caught up with the things of this world..I mean,its time to wake up and go about the fathers business.What will you present to Him on His return? Revelation 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. *MAM Inc*

(1) (Reply)

Liken President Buhari To King David. 1cor28:3 / The Foolishness Of God / I Bleep In The Mosque Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.