Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Review For Blog Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Review For Blog Needed (335 Views)

A WordPress Blog Needed Urgently !!! / Wordpress Tech Blog Needed / 3 Major Ways, One Fundamental Tip For Blog's Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Review For Blog Needed by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2016
Hello guys I tried applying for adsense but I keep getting rejected I need you guys to help me review my blog and tell me any error you find and how I can solve them.
Re: Review For Blog Needed by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 17, 2016
1) stop copy and paste, try getting your own original stories

2) If you can get a domain name, stop using that subdomain

3) Get a well written policy privacy, about page, and contact page.

Moreover, entertainment niche is only accepted by google with fasting and prayers...

And also try and Get my ebook on how to make adsense accept you by overwriting their bot.. PM me if interested.
Re: Review For Blog Needed by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
cashrange:
1) stop copy and paste, try getting your own original stories

2) If you can get a domain name, stop using that subdomain

3) Get a well written policy privacy, about page, and contact page.

Moreover, entertainment niche is only accepted by google with fasting and prayers...

And also try and Get my ebook on how to make adsense accept you by overwriting their bot.. PM me if interested.

Pm sent
Re: Review For Blog Needed by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 18, 2016
I've replied you.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Nairaland Script And Others / Goggle Cant Find My Site Map...pls Help / Angry Youths Petitions Whatsapp's Policy Of Sharing Data With Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.