Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Report Any Scammer Here - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Report Any Scammer Here (900 Views)

Between An Australian Imam And A Nigerian Scammer / How To Report Any Form Of Police Brutality In Nigeria (Photo) / 'Most Wanted Job Scammer’ Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Report Any Scammer Here by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2016
If you have been scammed or know any scammer preying on people's vulnerability, report them here so others can identify them and help you out.
Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27 please explain again your issue with a Nairalander you are having issues doing business with.
Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:
writejhn27 please explain again your issue with a Nairalander you are having issues doing business with.

Thanks for this thread. I hope the mods don't delete this thread again. If you can see the attached picture you will see that my threads and topics where deleted yesterday when I reported a moderator that is trying to scam me.

In my next email I will write everything with proof.

Thanks

Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
He sent me a message now saying he has paid 80k. I just confirmed the 80k payment remaining 16k. Still waiting for the balance but I will always update Here

Thanks all
Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:
He sent me a message now saying he has paid 80k. I just confirmed the 80k payment remaining 16k. Still waiting for the balance but I will always update Here
Thanks all

OK hope it all goes well. You will need to apologize to the man you called a scammer
Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dreamwaker:

OK hope it all goes well. You will need to apologize to the man you called a scammer

He sent the 80k today and it has been 2 weeks plus 4days he has refuse to pay. If I did not open the thread yesterday he won't have pay anything. I don't want to do this but I could not trust him anymore

He suppose apologise to me not the other way around because which people like you did not help me on this I won't have gotten a damn till now

Thanks once again
Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
writejhn27:

He sent the 80k today and it has been 2 weeks plus 4days he has refuse to pay. If I did not open the thread yesterday he won't have pay anything. I don't want to do this but I could not trust him anymore

He suppose apologise to me not the other way around because which people like you did not help me on this I won't have gotten a damn till now

Thanks once again

OK you guys just had a misunderstanding, don't be to quick to judge people.

You are welcome
Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2016
Dreamwaker:

he is owing others too which i know. his reputation is questionable
Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2016
Anticorruption:

I never knew he is owning other which some one has cried out. Maybe I would have not fall for him. I will say it over and over again it was because I cried out and have proof that was why he paid me

@freshcvv another complaint is here again o about him. What can he say about this now. Rubbish
Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
Anticorruption:

I haven't done business with him before so I can't say anything about he's reputation. All the people he's indebted to should come out.
Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Greenbullet(m): 6:45am On Jul 21, 2016
seen,are you seeing what your boys are doing.
Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Timking(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
A friend was scammed #30000 today by one clement Audu Shoke who was suppose to sell him an item on a telegram platform. He has now blocked him from reaching him completely.

09064598077 is his phone number

Find attached his picture.

His telegram username is @sirmarkson

I'd be glad if anyone has information about his whereabouts.

Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Amaefuleteddy: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
Please everybody should be careful in this forum...we have alot of scammers here on nairaland...cheap and hungry scammers as that claim they are selling data ...don't fall for it, I was a victim tday..I wan to attach his adv

Re: Report Any Scammer Here by BlackfireX: 5:39pm On Sep 21, 2020
Names of scammers.

APC
Oshiomole
Tinu..

1 Like

Re: Report Any Scammer Here by Stanchem029: 1:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Anthony m okeke is a crimin*l. Stay away from him.

(1) (Reply)

The Security Situation...how I Escaped Death from Fulani Robbers / 26 Year Old Man Docked For Raping A Goat. / My Apologies (as Regards D Thread On D Gory Pix Frm Southern Kaduna)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.