Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

I'm Fed Up With Airtel - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I'm Fed Up With Airtel (1958 Views)

How Do I Speak With Airtel Customer Care Agent? / My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / Facebook Free Basics In Nigeria Launched In Partnership With Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
It all started like this
I had #340 in my account . So i was looking for a suitable data plan that #300 could fetch me . I dialed *141# and selected #200 for 100MB for 3days
I was given 12MB and #100 was taken.I thought I made a mistake or I didn't choose the right one. I had to dial *141# and selected the same plan again.
Lol and behold, I was given another 12MB accompanied with #100 deduction

I called customer care and they told me they will work on my line and I should wait for the next 24hrs (we all know that is their anthem)

It has finally reached my neck. Am quitting airtel

Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by ify84(m): 3:16pm On Jul 17, 2016
Eya, sorry o. My advise, don't join MTN they will do worse. And don't join Glo, they will finish you with poor network...

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
Which one person go come join
I will manage glo
Airtel don dey do me since but this one pain me
Even their customer care is not helping matters
Always asking me my LGA and town each time I call. That question dey vex me die

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Lisaint(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Airtel iz full of probs
It nat dere fault I blame NCC
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
ify84:
Eya, sorry o. My advise, don't join MTN they will do worse. And don't join Glo, they will finish you with poor network...

Lmao!!.. Op is looking for awoof grin grin..I use Airtel though and its ok, @Op Check etisalat wink
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by ikombe: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Airtel the best network grin

Flexing ma #500 for 6gb 28days....
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by blazingkid21(m): 5:50pm On Jul 17, 2016
ikombe:

guy but how?
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by jericco1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2016
guy go melt the sim.
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
jericco1:
guy go melt the sim.
Guy u harsh oo shocked

ikombe:

Haba shocked, but how na
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Mandesz(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
airtel is d Best of all. night plan #50 for 1.5gb works like die. very fast. opera mini plan #300 for 250mb for a month is awesome. #500 for 1gb on SmartTrybe is amazing.
I spend little on data diz days but on internet almost every minute. thanks to diz network.
4get cheat it's a waste if tym!

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by ikombe: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Guy u harsh oo shocked

Haba shocked, but how na
*482#
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Dejideji1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 17, 2016
ikombe:
*482#

Bro, i heard the speed is 2G. With that slow speed, you won't be able to exhaust the data within that stipulated time.
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Boyembo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
how can i stop airtel from deducting my airtime when browsing or when my subcription have finished.....sombori epp
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Mafizo:
I will manage glo
If you haven't use any of the data, ask for a refund. Your airtime will be refunded within 24hrs
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by ikombe: 5:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Dejideji1:

Bro, i heard the speed is 2G. With that slow speed, you won't be able to exhaust the data within that stipulated time.
then u must be a learner wink

Only learners says dat
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2016
ikombe:
*482#
2G is slow nah...
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 18, 2016
ikombe:
*482#
2G is slow nah...
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Dejideji1(m): 8:10am On Jul 18, 2016
ikombe:
then u must be a learner wink

Only learners says dat

What do you mean by being a learner? Are you suggesting some kind of tweaking or what.? Because as far as I'm concerned the speed allocated to that plan is 2G. Unless you carry out some manipulations on it.

For your information, i have read about the trick, but I'm not comfortable with the process involved.
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by ikombe: 9:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Dejideji1:

What do you mean by being a learner? Are you suggesting some kind of tweaking or what.? Because as far as I'm concerned the speed allocated to that plan is 2G. Unless you carry out some manipulations on it.

For your information, i have read about the trick, but I'm not comfortable with the process involved.
Nothing comes easy dats why am enjoying it undecided

With the trick involved airtel find it hard check mating my mb consumed so wen i subscribe for the 2gb plan i end up downloading 8gb tongue
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Johnepaul: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2016
Bro i can confidently tell you that the best way to resolve such issues is by contacting Airtel on Twitter or Facebook. Twitter handle na @airtel_care. You fit loom them up on Facebook via Airtel Nigeria. As for me o, I can't do any other provider apart from Airtel.. Thank me later.
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Dejideji1(m): 10:04am On Jul 18, 2016
ikombe:
Nothing comes easy dats why am enjoying it undecided

With the trick involved airtel find it hard check mating my mb consumed so wen i subscribe for the 2gb plan i end up downloading 8gb tongue

You sound like the trick is really working smoothly for you. Is it the root method you are using?
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by bobo65(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2016
Dejideji1:

Trust me, the process na suffer head, a working class person shouldn't get em selves involved in it cos it consumes time

I'm using GLO 10gb for 2500 and it's the worst tin iv done this year
Once I'm done with it, I'll sub for AIRTEL 1k for 3gb bis which involves just tweaking ur imei, then for heavy downloads I'll b doing the 50 naira for 1.5gb in d nyt
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Dejideji1(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2016
bobo65:

Trust me, the process na suffer head, a working class person shouldn't get em selves involved in it cos it consumes time

I'm using GLO 10gb for 2500 and it's the worst tin iv done this year
Once I'm done with it, I'll sub for AIRTEL 1k for 3gb bis which involves just tweaking ur imei, then for heavy downloads I'll b doing the 50 naira for 1.5gb in d nyt

GLO is a no go area for me. Their 3G is agonizingly slow, infact most times it doesn't even connect at all during the day time It's only at midnight.

At times in my area, their 3G network can disappear for like 3 weeks. Although they have the cheapest and most tempting data plans but they really need to improve on their service delivery
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by ikombe: 12:00am On Jul 19, 2016
Dejideji1:

You sound like the trick is really working smoothly for you. Is it the root method you are using?
Nope .. The switching to 3g and back to 2g.. Its quite easy to use on my Nokia E5 symbian..
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by eniwhy: 3:28am On Aug 02, 2016
Nice post bro, How does someone subscribe to #50 for 1.5gb and what is the code pls.
Mandesz:
airtel is d Bestof all. night plan #50 for 1.5gb works like die. very fast. opera mini plan #300 for 250mb for a month is awesome. #500 for 1gb on SmartTrybe is amazing.
I spend little on data diz days but on internet almost every minute. thanks to diz network.
4get cheat it's a waste if tym!
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Emmaway(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2016
Mafizo:
I will manage glo
Na so dem dey ask me too oh...
Re: I'm Fed Up With Airtel by Mandesz(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2016
eniwhy:
Nice post bro, How does someone subscribe to #50 for 1.5gb and what is the code pls.
dial *312#

(1) (Reply)

Oukitel U7 Plus Camera Vs. Homtom Ht17 Pro Vs. Bluboo Maya / Fairly Used Gionee M6 Mirror / Nokia Re-launches Nokia X6 As Nokia 6.1 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.