Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> (1459 Views)

Q+A: Meet Tim Pierson, The Man Who Teaches People How To Break Into Computers / Unlock Your All Network Locked Modem Here Free. / Quickly Get Into Your Locked Windows 7 Computer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by vitool: 4:24am On Sep 14, 2009
Please guys,
    I want to know how to download our naija music from any site,  it will really make me feel at home. Please step by step and the site please.

I don tire for this yankee guys,
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by BlackRevo: 6:35am On Sep 14, 2009
You can download Nigerian musics from the following sites

Duduradio
sturvs
Youtube
Many More

Download and install real player into your system or you can download this add-on to your firefox browser, Video download helper.

Go to this sites search for the music you want to download, play it and then for the real player just point your mouse to the music that is playing and the option to download the music will pop out. So click to download to your system while for the video download helper just play the music and the icon for the video download helper will be rotating at the top of your browser near the address bar. Click on that icon to download the music as well.

I will come up with more later. i have to answer some other questions here before going to work. Hope this will help you for now till other experts comes in.
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by vitool: 4:28pm On Sep 14, 2009
Black Revo,

Thanks alot but i have downloaded the real play yet the info i get is this music can not be downlaoded from this site what else please
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by BlackRevo: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
what site and what browser are you using?

If you are using Firefox you can download and install this add-on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006 t is that video download helper and do as i said in the first post.

The real player does not work for all sites but it works for the common sites i will post some sites later that it works very well for.
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by deji2009(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2009

what site and what browser are you using?

If you are using Firefox you can download and install this add-on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006 t is that video download helper and do as i said in the first post.

The real player does not work for all sites but it works for the common sites i will post some sites later that it works very well for.

More grease to your elbow Black Revo. ok @ poster I take it you downloaded the basic not the plus version as this has more functions

unless you subsribe it you wont be able to download youtube videos to yuor libary. also you need to activate real player to download

either by setting to hoover mouse on video to download or click on video to download you can choose any you want

This worked for me

Open Real Player

Go to Tools/Preferences

Look to the left-hand Box under Category

Select Download & Recording

Change the default/first option "On page load for 7 seconds" to the second option "Only on mouse-over",

This worked for me and when I had a video I wanted to record I right-clicked and chose Download this video from the menu. (Just

forget about that Download popup and use right-click.)

It occurred to me that you could try increasing the number of seconds in the default option from 7 to a higher number. The theory being that the page-load option is automatic and maybe needs more time for the page to load than the more controlled - manual -

right-click option. If you think about it, a lot of people - I included - are getting brief snippets of unrelated video so the "automatic" option must be having a problem focusing on the correct video source. Just a thought. Good luck!
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by deji2009(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2009
if using Internet explorer, or Firefox? If its internet explorer 7 then click TOOLS--MANAGE ADD ONS--Enable the Real Player download plugin,if disabled.Not sure about firefox,however. Good luck!
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by BlackRevo: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2009
@Deji thanks i am just contributing my little here and i must say more more more grease to yours. Thanks for explaining it further because the right click option is the best. You are the main person because that's your job and you have a formal education about tech support. me i just help friends around and thats the knowledge i am extending here.

@op You can download the basic version from here http://filehippo.com/download_realplayer/5844/

just click on download this version and don't upgrade to the sp 1 beta.
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by deji2009(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2009

@Deji thanks i am just contributing my little here and i must say more more more grease to yours. Thanks for explaining it further because the right click option is the best. You are the main person because that's your job and you have a formal education about tech support. me i just help friends around and thats the knowledge i am extending here.

@op You can download the basic version from here http://filehippo.com/download_realplayer/5844/

just click on download this version and don't upgrade to the sp 1 beta.
[/quote

Through our hand work and sacrifice,we can all do our best in making sure nairalanders PC user's get some of the best advice.

@we"re all learning that just it. someone can know ABC now and in 5 years time he/she forgot. do you know that most people fail

the most basic things in life. not just computer even in our daily life. so to refresh our memory banks (RAM) lol we need to update

ourselves even know we already know the thing. Have learnt alots ever since I joined. Thanks ! Deji Sunday

Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by deji2009(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2009
Through our hand work and sacrifice,we can all do our best in making sure nairalanders PC user's get some of the best advice.

@we"re all learning that just it. someone can know ABC now and in 5 years time he/she forgot. do you know that most people fail

the most basic things in life. not just computer even in our daily life. so to refresh our memory banks (RAM) lol we need to

update/develop ourself, even if we already know the thing. Have learnt alots ever since I joined. Thanks ! Deji Sunday
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by vitool: 1:59am On Sep 16, 2009
thank's guys, u guys are awesome. I really really appreciate it. I wish I can be able to downlaod some music's to CD too, I never tried hope it's possible, I love this son yori yori lol. smiley
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by vitool: 1:59am On Sep 16, 2009
Song sorry grin
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by vitool: 2:02am On Sep 16, 2009
I mistakenly watch one ass nude site on my laptop and it's got virus that disturb me, I did it on my both computer's not knowing what cause the virus i think its from the site, How can i remove it, my antivrus is expired, ? please help it's making my pc slow,
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by deji2009(m): 2:14am On Sep 16, 2009
thank's guys, u guys are awesome. I really really appreciate it. I wish I can be able to downlaod some music's to CD too, I never tried hope it's possible, I love this son yori yori lol. Smiley

Cant seems to get some sleep, I dont know why. anyway, straight to the point

As in to Rip and burn from your computer into a disk or to copy from the internet unto a disk. How do you mean ?

What version is your security software ? I wont really blame you for having virus on your computer ,does happen to me time to time with all this silly pop up. Since you"re infected the only option really is to reformat your laptop back to scratch.

can we know make and model please ? if we consider to reformat, do you have a reinstallation disk?

or do you know if your computer has a hidden HDD recovery partion? which can be assess by a tap of a keyboard button
hence no need for disk. I dont really like recommending software but on this occasion i will have to, just try this search

and destroy tool. is a reliable utility i use at my work place. http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html Good luck Brother!
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by vitool: 2:30am On Sep 16, 2009
Hi Deji, the pc is Intel inside centrino xp,

I mean to downlaod from the real player to an empty cds.

I dont know if the pc has all these things u asked about, so what do u think?

I appreciate it bro
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by deji2009(m): 2:40am On Sep 16, 2009

I appreciate it bro

What model so that I quickly search online ? and also regarding the real player, if i understand you really well,what you trying to

do is acess IE using firefox and then by clicking on the real player button that appers at the top of the youtube video and then go

to real player and burn it to disk. is that right ? well, That isnt possible really. you can have it on your computer but doubts copying

unto a disk you can try this youtube software and see which one is best for yourself http://en.softonic.com/s/youtube-downloader

Good luck!
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by vitool: 3:16am On Sep 16, 2009
the virus have gotten real bad, i cant open internet
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by BlackRevo: 5:11am On Sep 16, 2009
deji2009:

What model so that I quickly search online ? and also regarding the real player, if i understand you really well,what you trying to

do is acess IE using firefox and then by clicking on the real player button that appers at the top of the youtube video and then go

to real player and burn it to disk. is that right ? well, That isnt possible really. you can have it on your computer but doubts copying

unto a disk you can try this youtube software and see which one is best for yourself http://en.softonic.com/s/youtube-downloader

Good luck!

I Think he is talking about burning the downloaded videos into a CD which he can carry along with him and play it maybe at a friends place or some where else apart from home. He might also want to play it in a DVD or CD player i don't know. Those file when downloaded are saved as FLV files. It will be possible to burn it outrightly or converted to another format before burning into a CD/DVD. I will come up with something later.

You should Download an antivirus to wipe your system of that virus or as a last resort you should reformat your hard Disk as deji said. But you have to copy your files to another location if you have any or do a backup.
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by deji2009(m): 8:10pm On Sep 16, 2009

I appreciate it bro

Like i said yeah, what is the make and model e.g COMPAQ SR5004
Re: Please My People : How To Download Music <<Locked>> by BlackRevo: 8:59pm On Sep 16, 2009
Download this

http://antivirus.comodo.com/

Please if any solution we suggest works try to come back here and let us know thank you.

(1)

Checkout The First Ever Hair Dryer / Just Arrived HP Compaq CQ70 4gig 250HDD @ Affordable Price / Introduction To Ms-excel (excel 2007, 2010, 2013 And 2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.