Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! (3102 Views)

Interpretations Of The Bible. Bible Scholars Let's Talk. / 'My View Regarding The Election (US)'- TB Joshua Replies Critics / My Message Is Not For Everybody - Enoch Adeboye Responds To Critics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by MaziOmenuko: 1:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

Is it not the same Deuteronomy? If God gives His reason in another Book, is it out of place since it is talking about the same incident, talkless of the same Book?

Friend, you have no point.

Lol...but the reason for the wars was given in the same chapter 7, u didn't need to rush to chapter 9 to look for them, unless of course u want to play the ostritch which even proves the main reason u opened this thread.

Ciao!
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by oaroloye(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
(2) BIBLICAL RELIGIOUS WARS: 2.

THE SHECHEM MASSACRE: THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT TOUCHERY!

. GENESIS 34:1-31.

AND Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land.
2. And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her.
3. And his soul clave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob, and he loved the damsel, and spake kindly unto the damsel.
4. And Shechem spake unto his father Hamor, saying,
“Get me this damsel to wife.”
5. And Jacob heard that he had defiled Dinah his daughter: now his sons were with his cattle in the field: and Jacob held his peace until they were come.
6. And Hamor the father of Shechem went out unto Jacob to commune with him.
7. And the sons of Jacob came out of the field when they heard it: and the men were grieved, and they were very wroth, because he had wrought folly in Israel in lying with Jacob's daughter: which thing ought not to be done.
8. And Hamor communed with them, saying,
“The soul of my son Shechem longeth for your daughter: I pray you give her him to wife.
9. “And make ye marriages with us, and give your daughters unto us, and take our daughters unto you.
10. “And ye shall dwell with us: and the land shall be before you; dwell and trade ye therein, and get you possessions therein.”
11. And Shechem said unto her father and unto her brethren,
”Let me find grace in your eyes, and what ye shall say unto me I will give.
12. “Ask me never so much dowry and gift, and I will give according as ye shall say unto me: but give me the damsel to wife.”
13. And the sons of Jacob answered Shechem and Hamor his father deceitfully, and said, because he had defiled Dinah their sister:
14. And they said unto them,
“We cannot do this thing, to give our sister to one that is uncircumcised; for that were a reproach unto us:
15. “But in this will we consent unto you: If ye will be as we be, that every male of you be circumcised;
16. “Then will we give our daughters unto you, and we will take your daughters to us, and we will dwell with you, and we will become one people.
17. “But if ye will not hearken unto us, to be circumcised; then will we take our daughter, and we will be gone.”
18. And their words pleased Hamor, and Shechem Hamor's son.
19. And the young man deferred not to do the thing, because he had delight in Jacob's daughter: and he was more honourable than all the house of his father.
20. And Hamor and Shechem his son came unto the gate of their city, and communed with the men of their city, saying,
21. “These men are peaceable with us; therefore let them dwell in the land, and trade therein; for the land, behold, it is large enough for them; let us take their daughters to us for wives, and let us give them our daughters.
22. “Only herein will the men consent unto us for to dwell with us, to be one people, if every male among us be circumcised, as they are circumcised.
23. “Shall not their cattle and their substance and every beast of their's be our's? only let us consent unto them, and they will dwell with us.”
24. And unto Hamor and unto Shechem his son hearkened all that went out of the gate of his city;
and every male was circumcised, all that went out of the gate of his city.
25. And it came to pass on the third day, when they were sore, that two of the sons of Jacob,
Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brethren, took each man his sword,
and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males.
26. And they slew Hamor and Shechem his son with the edge of the sword,
and took Dinah out of Shechem's house, and went out.
27. The sons of Jacob came upon the slain, and spoiled the city,
because they had defiled their sister.
28. They took their sheep, and their oxen, and their asses,
and that which was in the city, and that which was in the field,
29. And all their wealth, and all their little ones, and their wives took they captive,
and spoiled even all that was in the House.
30. And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi,
"Ye have troubled me to make me to stink among the inhabitants of the land,
among the Canaanites and the Perizzites:
and I being few in number, they shall gather themselves together against me, and slay me;
and I shall be destroyed, I and my House."
31. And they said,
"Should he deal with our sister as with an harlot?"

THIS WAS AGAIN ABOUT RELIGION- "Thou shalt not Sex without Due Process BEFORE, not AFTER!"

This was the greatest MISMATCH in History- TWO GUYS versus a whole town- NOTHING for the town!

Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
oaroloye:
(2) BIBLICAL RELIGIOUS WARS: 2.

THE SHECHEM MASSACRE: THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT TOUCHERY!

. GENESIS 34:1-31.

AND Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land.
2. And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her.
3. And his soul clave unto Dinah the daughter of Jacob, and he loved the damsel, and spake kindly unto the damsel.
4. And Shechem spake unto his father Hamor, saying,
“Get me this damsel to wife.”
5. And Jacob heard that he had defiled Dinah his daughter: now his sons were with his cattle in the field: and Jacob held his peace until they were come.
6. And Hamor the father of Shechem went out unto Jacob to commune with him.
7. And the sons of Jacob came out of the field when they heard it: and the men were grieved, and they were very wroth, because he had wrought folly in Israel in lying with Jacob's daughter: which thing ought not to be done.
8. And Hamor communed with them, saying,
“The soul of my son Shechem longeth for your daughter: I pray you give her him to wife.
9. “And make ye marriages with us, and give your daughters unto us, and take our daughters unto you.
10. “And ye shall dwell with us: and the land shall be before you; dwell and trade ye therein, and get you possessions therein.”
11. And Shechem said unto her father and unto her brethren,
”Let me find grace in your eyes, and what ye shall say unto me I will give.
12. “Ask me never so much dowry and gift, and I will give according as ye shall say unto me: but give me the damsel to wife.”
13. And the sons of Jacob answered Shechem and Hamor his father deceitfully, and said, because he had defiled Dinah their sister:
14. And they said unto them,
“We cannot do this thing, to give our sister to one that is uncircumcised; for that were a reproach unto us:
15. “But in this will we consent unto you: If ye will be as we be, that every male of you be circumcised;
16. “Then will we give our daughters unto you, and we will take your daughters to us, and we will dwell with you, and we will become one people.
17. “But if ye will not hearken unto us, to be circumcised; then will we take our daughter, and we will be gone.”
18. And their words pleased Hamor, and Shechem Hamor's son.
19. And the young man deferred not to do the thing, because he had delight in Jacob's daughter: and he was more honourable than all the house of his father.
20. And Hamor and Shechem his son came unto the gate of their city, and communed with the men of their city, saying,
21. “These men are peaceable with us; therefore let them dwell in the land, and trade therein; for the land, behold, it is large enough for them; let us take their daughters to us for wives, and let us give them our daughters.
22. “Only herein will the men consent unto us for to dwell with us, to be one people, if every male among us be circumcised, as they are circumcised.
23. “Shall not their cattle and their substance and every beast of their's be our's? only let us consent unto them, and they will dwell with us.”
24. And unto Hamor and unto Shechem his son hearkened all that went out of the gate of his city;
and every male was circumcised, all that went out of the gate of his city.
25. And it came to pass on the third day, when they were sore, that two of the sons of Jacob,
Simeon and Levi, Dinah's brethren, took each man his sword,
and came upon the city boldly, and slew all the males.
26. And they slew Hamor and Shechem his son with the edge of the sword,
and took Dinah out of Shechem's house, and went out.
27. The sons of Jacob came upon the slain, and spoiled the city,
because they had defiled their sister.
28. They took their sheep, and their oxen, and their asses,
and that which was in the city, and that which was in the field,
29. And all their wealth, and all their little ones, and their wives took they captive,
and spoiled even all that was in the House.
30. And Jacob said to Simeon and Levi,
"Ye have troubled me to make me to stink among the inhabitants of the land,
among the Canaanites and the Perizzites:
and I being few in number, they shall gather themselves together against me, and slay me;
and I shall be destroyed, I and my House."
31. And they said,
"Should he deal with our sister as with an harlot?"

THIS WAS AGAIN ABOUT RELIGION- "Thou shalt not Sex without Due Process BEFORE, not AFTER!"

This was the greatest MISMATCH in History- TWO GUYS versus a whole town- NOTHING for the town!

It is so clear that you guys have nothing to say
Stop flooding this thread with irrelevances.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Rilwon: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

I make bold to tell all of you that there are no religious wars in the Bible, bring the verses and I will debunk them to permanently shut you up. Nowhere did God of the Bible command anyone to force people to Him.

Don't tell me the underlined is not a joke cool
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rilwon:

Don't tell me the underlined is not a joke cool

What is that supposed to mean?
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Rilwon: 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

What is that supposed to mean?

That your assumption about debunking any alleged religious war in the Bible is a joke. Don't tell me you are serious because you will soon run away as usual. wink
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...but the reason for the wars was given in the same chapter 7, u didn't need to rush to chapter 9 to look for them, unless of course u want to play the ostritch which even proves the main reason u opened this thread.

Ciao!

You are not making any sense here.

Does it matter where the reason is given within and not outside the Bible? Besides, the reason is within Deuteronomy itself.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 5:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rilwon:

That your assumption about debunking any alleged religious war in the Bible is a joke. Don't tell me you are serious because you will soon run away as usual. wink

Why these preambles?

What do you know about the Bible that I will run away for you? Lying spirit is till holding you tight.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Rilwon: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

Why these preambles?

What do you know about the Bible that I will run away for you? Lying spirit is till holding you tight.

Its not about what i know about the bible, but about the fact that Yahweh indeed ordered his israeli jihadist to wage religious war and exterminating those that don't agree with him, are you going to deny? .. You know this quite well, why did you open this thread?

1 Like

Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rilwon:

Its not about what i know about the bible, but about the fact that Yahweh indeed ordered his israeli jihadist to wage religious war and exterminating those that don't agree with him, are you going to deny? .. You know this quite well, why did you open this thread?

Just talking trash as usual. When will you learn?
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Rilwon: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

Just talking trash as usual. When will you learn?

Shy away as usual.. How is what i said trash? Are you still maintaining your challenge in the OP?

I have plethora of evidence that you cannot debunk as regards religious war ordered by Yahweh in the the Bible. We have had this discussion before where you end up running with tails between your leg.. You don't want to be shame again, are you?

2 Likes

Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rilwon:

Shy away as usual.. How is what i said trash? Are you still maintaining your challenge in the OP?

I have plethora of evidence that you cannot debunk as regards religious war ordered by Yahweh in the the Bible. We have had this discussion before where you end up running with tails between your leg.. You don't want to be shame again, are you?

You have nothing and that is why you couldn't present it. Those who thought they have something have posted them and they have been completely debunked. Stop your al-taqquiya nonsense.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by oaroloye(m): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
(3) WAR OF INVASION.

. EXODUS 17:8-16.

8. Then came Amalek, and fought with Israel in Rephidim.
9. And Moses said unto Joshua,
"Choose us out men, and go out, fight with Amalek:
to morrow I will stand on the top of the hill
with the Rod of God in mine hand."
10. So Joshua did as Moses had said to him,
and fought with Amalek:
and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.
11. And it came to pass, when Moses held up his hand,
that Israel prevailed: and when he let down his hand,
Amalek prevailed.
12. But Moses hands were heavy; and they took a stone,
and put it under him, and he sat thereon;
and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands,
the one on the one side, and the other on the other side;
and his hands were steady until the going down of the Sun.
13. And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people
with the edge of the sword.
14. And the LORD said unto Moses,
"Write this for a memorial in a Book,
and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua:
for I will utterly put out
the Remembrance of Amalek from under Heaven."
15. And Moses built an Altar,
and called the Name of it Jehovahnissi:
16. For he said,
"Because The LORD hath sworn
that The LORD will have war with Amalek
from generation to generation."

THIS IS WAR- PURE AND SIMPLE.

It does not matter what the JUSTIFICATION for fighting was.

. [U]DEUTERONOMY 23:2-6.[/U]

2. A Bastard shall not enter into The Congregation of the LORD;
even to his tenth generation
shall he not enter into The Congregation of The LORD.
3. An Ammonite or Moabite shall not
enter into the Congregation of The LORD;
even to their tenth generation
shall they not enter into The Congregation of The LORD for ever:
4. Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way,
when ye came forth out of Egypt;
and because they hired against thee
Balaam the son of Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia, to curse thee.
5. Nevertheless the LORD thy God would not hearken unto Balaam;
but the LORD thy God turned the curse into a blessing unto thee,
because the LORD thy God loved thee.
6. Thou shalt not seek their peace nor their prosperity
all thy days for ever.

THE STIPULATION WAS "RELIGIOUS WAR."

These people worshipped a different God than what they worshipped, so these Outsiders were not welcome.

Their Seers also would have informed them that THE MOST HIGH GOD, Whom they HATED, had given the Children of Israel their land- so they knew very well what they were doing.

What would you have done, if you were an Amalekite?

Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
oaroloye:
(3) WAR OF INVASION.

and fought with Amalek:
Amalek prevailed.
16. For he said,

all thy days for ever.

These people worshipped a different God than what they worshipped, so these Outsiders were not welcome.

Their Seers also would have informed them that THE MOST HIGH GOD, Whom they HATED, had given the Children of Israel their land- so they knew very well what they were doing.

Someone has asked the same question earlier, refer to it. I can't repeat myself.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
oaroloye:
(3) WAR OF INVASION.

and fought with Amalek:
Amalek prevailed.
16. For he said,

all thy days for ever.

Someone has asked the same question in Exodus 17 earlier, refer to it. I can't repeat myself.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Rilwon: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

You have nothing and that is why you couldn't present it. Those who thought they have something have posted them and they have been completely debunked. Stop your al-taqquiya nonsense.

Here we go then:

Why did Yahweh order his Israeli jihadist to carry out these barbaric acts;

Deuteronomy 20:17 You must utterly destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Revisited, just as the LORD your God has commanded you.

Exodus 21:3 The LORD heard the voice of Israel and delivered up the [b] Canaanites; then they utterly destroyed them and their cities. [/b]Thus the name of the place was called Hormah [Utter Destruction]

2:33 The Lord our God delivered him over to us and we struck him down, together with his sons and his whole army.
2:34 At that time we took all his cities and completely destroyed them men, women and children. We left no survivors.

NB: these ^ are just 3 of the many unrefutable atrocities committed by yahweh, i will like you address them one after the other before i further bring out the rest.

I tell you, you will run away with tails between your legs as usual.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Rilwon: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
oaroloye:
(3) WAR OF INVASION.

and fought with Amalek:
Amalek prevailed.
16. For he said,

all thy days for ever.

Wow! shocked this is quite insightful.

I will save this thread for future reference.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rilwon:

Here we go then:

Why did Yahweh order his Israeli jihadist to carry out these barbaric acts;

Deuteronomy 20:17 You must utterly destroy the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Revisited, just as the LORD your God has commanded you.

Exodus 21:3 The LORD heard the voice of Israel and delivered up the [b] Canaanites; then they utterly destroyed them and their cities. [/b]Thus the name of the place was called Hormah [Utter Destruction]

2:33 The Lord our God delivered him over to us and we struck him down, together with his sons and his whole army.
2:34 At that time we took all his cities and completely destroyed them men, women and children. We left no survivors.

NB: these ^ are just 3 of the many unrefutable atrocities committed by yahweh, i will like you address them one after the other before i further bring out the rest.

I tell you, you will run away with tails between your legs as usual.

Nonsense!!!

So this is all you want to come up with despite your "bragado".

Refer to my earlier posts, your questions are already answered. The fact that all you guys are repeating the same questions shows you are exhausted.

For your further education, visit here:

https://www.knowingthebible.net/the-extermination-of-the-canaanites
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Rilwon: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

Nonsense!!!

So this is all you want to come up with despite your "bragado".

Refer to my earlier posts, your questions are already answered. The fact that all you guys are repeating the same questions shows you are exhausted.

Whyvare you lying? Where did you reply to question similar to mine?

For your further education, visit here:

Don't refer me to any site, i don't have mb.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rilwon:

Lying? It shows you didn't read the thread from the start, you only want to argue for argument sake.

You don't have MB, why do start what you can't finish?
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rilwon:

Lying? It shows you didn't read the thread from the start, you only want to argue for argument sake.

You don't have MB, but you have it to post all your trash. Why did you start what you can't finish?
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Rilwon: 7:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

You can simply answer my question instead of this, afterall you opened this thread for answering sake.

You don't have MB, but you have it to post all your trash. Why did you start what you can't finish?

I'm using airtel freebasic and it only works for nairaland and other popular Nigerian forum.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rilwon:

You can simply answer my question instead of this, afterall you opened this thread for answering sake.

I'm using airtel freebasic and it only works for nairaland and other popular Nigerian forum.

I cannot keep repeating myself on the same questions, it is up to you to read through if you want to know the truth.

Don't you know people give links on nairaland before you subscribed to the one you cannot go to links? On countless occasions on this forum you have given several links, I wonder why your excuse. I doubt your sincerity. Anyway, that is not my problem, your choice puts you at a disadvantage, which I cannot pay for.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Rilwon: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

I cannot keep repeating myself on the same questions, it is up to you to read through if you want to know the truth.y for.

The only question you answered on the first page was about the amalekites, and i didn't ask you about them did i?

I asked about the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Revisited,. Now show us where you answered that.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

The people were committing sins (offences) that are not acceptable to any society then and today. God even warned the Israelites that if they commit similar sins, they will be dealt with the same way, meaning God wasn't partial. He has a standard that if not followed, will attract capital punishment. Please note that God didn't wake up in a day to render judgment on the people, it was after several warnings.

Read about everything you need to know here:

What Was The Particular sin that they committed?? undecided stop telling me God Say God Say
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rilwon:

The only question you answered on the first page was about the amalekites, and i didn't ask you about them did i?

I asked about the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Revisited,. Now show us where you answered that.

Didn't you see this?

God commanded the Israelites to wage war against those mentioned nations because of their wickedness:

Deuteronomy 9:5
“It is not for your righteousness or for the uprightness of your heart that you are going to possess their land, but it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the Lord your God is driving them out before you, in order to confirm bthe 1oath which the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The reason God commanded the Israelites to wage war against Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites was because of their wickedness. Their extermination was a capital punishment for their sins.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 9:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Elohim1:

What Was The Particular sin that they committed?? undecided stop telling me God Say God Say

I gave you a link but you didn't visit it, did you? If you did, your question is more than answered.
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Rilwon: 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

Didn't you see this?

God commanded the Israelites to wage war against those mentioned nations because of their wickedness:

Deuteronomy 9:5
“It is not for your righteousness or for the uprightness of your heart that you are going to possess their land, but it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the Lord your God is driving them out before you, in order to confirm bthe 1oath which the Lord swore to your fathers, to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

The reason God commanded the Israelites to wage war against Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites was because of their wickedness. Their extermination was a capital punishment for their sins.

What and what wickedness did they commit to warrant their extermination?
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
truthmans2012:

I gave you a link but you didn't visit it, did you? If you did, your question is more than answered.
You Must Be Very Stupid Or High On Something Are U Crazy?? Who Told U I Didn't Open The Link?? I Said What Was The Sin That They Committed?? And U Pointed Me To A Site That Is Talking About The 10comandement undecided Where Is It Written In Ur Bible That Those People Committed Those Sin?? I Want U To Bring It Out For Me To See And Not Lies And Doggy Site Have U Forgotten Have U Forgotten That One Of The Land Wasn't Ambushed?? Because They Made Peace With The Israelite On What ft Condition??

Pls Don't Even Try To Joke With Me Am Not Ready For Tat I Believe U Must Still Be A Kid Who Hasn't Figured Out Life Yet!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Rilwon:

What and what wickedness did they commit to warrant their extermination?
Help Me Ask Him O Av Been Avoiding Myself To Quote From The Bible Since
Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by ifenes(m): 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
It's funny the OP is calling out possible religious war. However it was all tribal way. Kill those who are not Jews, similar to what Hitler did, kill those without blonde hair and blue eyes. This later became a religious way,whereby those not affiliated to Jesualem were either burnt at the stake or forcefully converted to Christianity.

Just another empty thread from a typical empty headed Christian.

1 Like

Re: No Religious Wars In The Bible: Bible Critics Shut Up !!! by truthmans2012: 10:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
ifenes:
It's funny the OP is calling out possible religious war. However it was all tribal way. Kill those who are not Jews, similar to what Hitler did, kill those without blonde hair and blue eyes. This later became a religious way,whereby those not affiliated to Jesualem were either burnt at the stake or forcefully converted to Christianity.

Just another empty thread from a typical empty headed Christian.

Something common to all atheists is that they are in descent people. I don't blame you because you have nothing restraining you from being bad. Why must you insult and abuse all the time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Satan In Sanskrit Means "Truth" And Also The Indwelling God / Why Do You Think God Created All The Other Planets Aside The Earth? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.