Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? (3058 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 9:41am On May 24, 2022
We will refer to Jesus as ‘Eesa throughout this article.

I will like to inform you that among what a Muslim must ''believe in'' is to believe in the Prophets as stated in the authentic Islamic texts. This Prophets includes Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses), Isma'eel (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqoob (Jacob), Ayyob (Job), Yoonus (Jonah), Haroon (Aaron), Sulaiman (Solomon), Dawud (David), Idrees (Enoch), Dhul Kifl (Isaiah), Lut (Lot), Zakariyya (Zachariah), Ilyaas (Elijah), Al-Yasa (Elisha), Yahya (John), 'Eesa (Jesus) and Muhammad (Peace be upon them all). And the knowledge of their numbers belongs to Allah only! We believe all of them were sent by Allah to certain set of people. Some were given Inspired Books like Torah (Musa), Zabur (Dawud) Injeel ('Eesa), Qur'an (Muhammad), etc.

The beliefs of a Muslim towards ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (Jesus the son of Mary – peace be upon him).

1. Muslims do believe in ‘Eesa as a Prophet, a messenger and a noble slave of Allah sent to the children of Israel to call them to believe in Allah alone and to worship Him alone.

2. ‘Eesa was never a god or the son of God as the Christians claim.

3. We believe that Allaah supported him with miracles that proved he was speaking the truth. Many Prophets before him did miracles. The miracles includes ‘Eesa speaking while he was still in the cradle, breathing in to a clay bird making it turn to a live bird, healing the blind & lepers, quickening the dead, etc. All this happens solely with the permission of Allah.

4. We believe ‘Eesa has no father and his mother Maryam was a virgin. This is similar to Adam who has no father or Mother and Hawa (Eve) who has no mother but was created from Adam (peace be upon them both).

5. We believe that he permitted to the Jews some of the things that had been forbidden to them.

6. We believe that he did not die and his enemies the Jews did not kill him, rather Allaah saved him from them and raised him up to heaven alive.

7. We believe that he told his followers of the coming of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

8. We believe that he will come back down at the end of time, and will disprove the claim of his enemies the Jews that they killed him, and will disprove the claim of the Christians that he is God or the son of God, and he will not accept anything from them but Islam.

9. Then he will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him and bury him.

These are the beliefs of a Muslim towards ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) as founded in the Books of Islam.

We ask Allaah to make us steadfast in faith and to cause us to die as believers.
May the Peace and blessings of Allaah be upon all the Prophets and all those who follow their Sunnah till the day of recompense!

Copied from Rashduct4luv

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Emusan(m): 4:51pm On May 24, 2022
I'll use two stones to kill one bird here!

AntiChristian:

Then you shouldn't have posted it here because nobody knows your Eesa

The beliefs of a Muslim towards ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (Jesus the son of Mary – peace be upon him).

You called this THE BLIEFS of Muslim!

Do you think people who are not Muslim don't have THEIR OWN BELIEF about Allah and Muhammad?

1. Muslims do believe in ‘Eesa as a Prophet, a messenger and a noble slave of Allah sent to the children of Israel to call them to believe in Allah alone and to worship Him alone.

Eesa and Christians Jesus aren't the same anyway. But these were all written in the Bible too

So, why will you call this MUSLIM OWN BELIEF....

When, to others Muhammad was never a prophet not to even say he was sent by the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

And you call this blasphemy?

4. We believe ‘Eesa has no father and his mother Maryam was a virgin. This is similar to Adam who has no father or Mother and Hawa (Eve) who has no mother but was created from Adam (peace be upon them both).

It's not similar, the case of Adam and Eve needs to be because no other human around then but in the case of Jesus, God has already set forth the law of procreation.

The big question is, why would God override it's OWN law by causing Jesus to be born of virgin?

5. We believe that he permitted to the Jews some of the things that had been forbidden to them.

Yet you claimed Jesus isn't God.

It's God who forbidden the Israelites of what not to eat, so why would Jesus step into God's place to change it?

Was He the first Prophet sent to the Israelites?

6. We believe that he did not die and his enemies the Jews did not kill him, rather Allaah saved him from them and raised him up to heaven alive.

This is like the question 2

Saying Jesus did not die is your belief but if other people say their BELIEFS about Muhammad you called it blasphemy, why?

7. We believe that he told his followers of the coming of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

That's between you Muslim.

8. We believe that he will come back down at the end of time

This is interesting!

So how will he come, as a full grown up man or born from a woman?

and will disprove the claim of his enemies the Jews that they killed him

How Jews are the enemies of Jesus when Jesus was not killed by them?

and will disprove the claim of the Christians that he is God or the son of God

Does this make sense, so for over 2000 years Jesus will now disprove a claim yet millions of have died believing the same story.

and he will not accept anything from them but Islam.

How do you know this?

9. Then he will die and the Muslims will offer the funeral prayer for him and bury him.

Someone who has been living in heaven for over 2000 years without dying, will suddenly come to earth and die. Funny, just too funny!

These are the beliefs of a Muslim towards ‘Eesa ibn Maryam (peace be upon him) as founded in the Books of Islam.

Will you be comfortable with people when they list their OWN BELIEFS about Muhammad or you'll simply raise people against such person as blasphemy?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 6:47pm On May 24, 2022
Emusan:

Then you shouldn't have posted it here because nobody knows your Eesa
You should know his name was not Jesus in Israel.

You called this THE BLIEFS of Muslim!
No! The Beliefs of Muslims as regard Jesus son of Mary.

Do you think people who are not Muslim don't have THEIR OWN BELIEF about Allah and Muhammad?
I didn't say that in OP! You brought that up probably from your Holy Spirit. I have an Hausa Bible where the name "Allah" is plenty there but it's the same Alah you always want to abuse. Anyways, this is thread derailment.

Eesa and Christians Jesus aren't the same anyway. But these were all written in the Bible too
You can show us where the exact names of both were written let us see!

So, why will you call this MUSLIM OWN BELIEF....

When, to others Muhammad was never a prophet not to even say he was sent by the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

And you call this blasphemy?

Jesus never for one called himself God in the bible nor told anyone to worship him. He was narrated praying and putting his head on the ground in prayer. Muhammad is not recognised in your Bible as you have it today!

It's not similar, the case of Adam and Eve needs to be because no other human around then but in the case of Jesus, God has already set forth the law of procreation.

The big question is, why would God override it's OWN law by causing Jesus to be born of virgin?
God is the law maker and creates whatever he wills anytime He wills. Adam was from earth and has no parents. Jesus even had a mother, was in the womb for months, passed through the birth canal at birth, was suckled by his mother, was protected by his parents, was circumcised, etc.

Yet you claimed Jesus isn't God.
It's God who forbidden the Israelites of what not to eat, so why would Jesus step into God's place to change it?

Was He the first Prophet sent to the Israelites?

Yes, that's why the Prophets/messengers are sent. To bring new laws, abrogate some, upheld others or simply use other's law.
If he is God, show where he claimed so!

Saying Jesus did not die is your belief but if other people say their BELIEFS about Muhammad you called it blasphemy, why?
This can be proven from you Bible when Jesus mentioned the sign of Prophet Jonah!

That's between you Muslim.

It's all about us not you!

So how will he come, as a full grown up man or born from a woman?
You believe he's coming to so you can answer that!

How Jews are the enemies of Jesus when Jesus was not killed by them?
Has your enemy killed before you started binding and asking Holy ghost fire to come against them?

Does this make sense, so for over 2000 years Jesus will now disprove a claim yet millions of have died believing the same story.

How do you know this?
Because our texts says so. He was a Muslim. Even in your Bible he was never a Christian as Christianity and Judaism never existed as a religion! They all submitted to the one God (in Islam).

Someone who has been living in heaven for over 2000 years without dying, will suddenly come to earth and die. Funny, just too funny!
Jonah was thrown in the sea. He didn't drown! The fish's teeth didn't crush him. The acid in the fish's stomach didn't digest him.
And he was even able to pray in the fish's belly. And he eventually came out. So all things are possible by Allah's will.

Will you be comfortable with people when they list their OWN BELIEFS about Muhammad or you'll simply raise people against such person as blasphemy?

Then you will have to show us where the beliefs are in your Books. At least Holy Spirit can't invent a new Bible for Christians in 2022.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Emusan(m): 7:47pm On May 24, 2022
AntiChristian:
You should know his name was not Jesus in Israel.

That doesn't address my point.

No! The Beliefs of Muslims as regard Jesus son of Mary.

Then do you understand that people have their beliefs as regard Muhammad of Islam?

I didn't say that in OP! You brought that up probably from your Holy Spirit.

Attacking strawman argument has started.
I never said you did that in the Op, do I?

I have an Hausa Bible where the name "Allah" is plenty there but it's the same Alah you always want to abuse. Anyways, this is thread derailment.

Out of point!
Do you think Non Muslim don't have their own beliefs about Muhammad and Allah? Is the question.

You can show us where the exact names of both were written let us see!

Written by who?

The fact is, Christian's Jesus is different from your Isa

Jesus never for one called himself God in the bible nor told anyone to worship him.

That's not the point.
That is SOME PEOPLE OWN BELIEF about Jesus.

He was narrated praying and putting his head on the ground in prayer. Muhammad is not recognised in your Bible as you have it today!

Irrelevant because I'm not here to drag that with you.

God is the law maker and creates whatever he wills anytime He wills. Adam was from earth and has no parents. Jesus even had a mother, was in the womb for months, passed through the birth canal at birth, was suckled by his mother, was protected by his parents, was circumcised, etc.

Reason why you couldn't address my point.

Again, why will God override His own law of procreation in the case of Jesus?

Yes, that's why the Prophets/messengers are sent. To bring new laws, abrogate some, upheld others or simply use other's law.

No prophet ever recorded to abrogate any law. Only God has right to do that

If he is God, show where he claimed so!

Claim is part of what He did! So He changed the Israelites law of what only God can do.

This can be proven from you Bible when Jesus mentioned the sign of Prophet Jonah!

But Jonah entered fish belly.

So do you agree Jesus entered the grave?

You believe he's coming to so you can answer that!

Yes! He is coming to judge the world in His full glory.

Now answer My question, so how will he come, as a full grown up man or born from a woman?

Has your enemy killed before you started binding and asking Holy ghost fire to come against them?

So you can't tell how Jews are Jesus enemies cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Because our texts says so. He was a Muslim. Even in your Bible he was never a Christian as Christianity and Judaism never existed as a religion! They all submitted to the one God (in Islam).

Provide where your text says so!

Jonah was thrown in the sea. He didn't drown! The fish's teeth didn't crush him. The acid in the fish's stomach didn't digest him.
And he was even able to pray in the fish's belly. And he eventually came out. So all things are possible by Allah's will.

That is miracle which only happens on earth! because miracle is for human not heavenly beings

You can see how the whole idea sucks.

Then you will have to show us where the beliefs are in your Books.

I don't need to show you because it is people OWN BELIEFS

At least Holy Spirit can't invent a new Bible for Christians in 2022.

Off points!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by cornelboy(f): 8:12pm On May 24, 2022
Authentic and detailed accounts about Jesus can only be found in the Bible.

It's reasonable to believe a book that contains the story based on eyewitnesses account than a book that came 600 plus years later.

2 Likes

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 5:35am On May 25, 2022
cornelboy:

It's reasonable to believe a book that contains the story based on eyewitnesses account than a book that came 600 plus years later.

Authentic and detailed indeed. I wonder if you really understand the meaning of those words.

So where was Jesus from 1year old to 29 years in the Bible?

He was largely absent!

And you called that detailed?

Who authenticated the Bible?
Who were the writers?
Who were the copyist?
How was it transfered from generation to generation?
Who were the founding fathers?
Why does the Bible have many translations with marked differences?
Why are there more books in some Bibles than others?

Why does Paul's books become over half of the new testament while other 11 disciples Jesus appointed physically could not write up to that?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 9:35am On May 25, 2022
Emusan:

That doesn't address my point.

It does! Jesus was an English creation! The real name is Yehoshua. The Arab Christians call him ‘Eesaa Yasoo‘!

The name ‘Eesa is an Arabised form of the name Yashoo‘ (Yeshua), with a transposition of letters, altering the letter sheen to seen. This often happens in words that are transmitted from Hebrew to Arabic. The letter seen in the words al-maseeh (messiah) and Moosa is a sheen in Hebrew (mashiach and Moshe), as is the final letter in the word shams (sun, which in Hebrew is shemesh). End quote.
Tafseer al-Manaar (3/251)

Then do you understand that people have their beliefs as regard Muhammad of Islam?
People have their beliefs which can be unfounded or not.

Attacking strawman argument has started.
I never said you did that in the Op, do I?[quote] You brought up what was unfounded and yet you claimed attacking strawman!

[quote]Out of point!
Do you think Non Muslim don't have their own beliefs about Muhammad and Allah? Is the question.

Everyone does have their own beliefs about God not to talk of Humans.

Written by who?

The fact is, Christian's Jesus is different from your Isa
The Arab Christians still used that name but you are here arguing blindly!

That's not the point.
That is SOME PEOPLE OWN BELIEF about Jesus.
Yeah, the point is some belief Jesus to be a Messenger of God. Some call him God's son but not God. Others call him God directly. Those are beliefs.

Irrelevant because I'm not here to drag that with you.
You are here to kill two birds with one stone, so how many have you killed?
Of cos you won't drag your Achilles heel!

Reason why you couldn't address my point.

Again, why will God override His own law of procreation in the case of Jesus?

God didn't set any law for himself. So which law did He override?

Adam came from earth!
Eve came from Adam.
Jesus came from a woman!
Others came from a man and woman!

So which is the law of procreation God broke?

No prophet ever recorded to abrogate any law. Only God has right to do that
Probably in the Bible.
This is even contrary to what Jesus said in your Bible in Matthew 5:17.
“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. So if Jesus changed the law then he lied!

But Jesus couldn't have changed the law himself except if he was [b]sent [/b]to do so!

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. Matthew 17:3

Secondly Jesus was inspired to do the things he did as he said:

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. Matthew 5:30

Why did he keep making reference to the person who sent him?

Claim is part of what He did! So He changed the Israelites law of what only God can do.
Where is the evidence?

But Jonah entered fish belly.

So do you agree Jesus entered the grave?

Of cos he wasn't crucified nor was he killed!
And the stories does not add up even in your Bible.

Jonah didn't die in the fish! So Jesus didn't die in the grave too according to your Bible.

Yes! He is coming to judge the world in His full glory.

Now answer My question, so how will he come, as a full grown up man or born from a woman?
Yes that's the Christian belief.
Our belief is summarised in the narration below:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, the son of Maryam will descend among you as a just judge. He will break the cross, kill the pigs and abolish the jizyah (tax paid by non-Muslims in an Islamic state), and money will become so widespread that there will be no one who will accept it.” (Agreed upon; narrated by Muslim, no. 155).

I guess that's as clear as a full grown man!

So you can't tell how Jews are Jesus enemies cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Didn't they try sought to kill him?
Are people who tried killing you your friends?
Quit being cynical.

Provide where your text says so!
And He says of the Messiah (interpretation of the meaning):
“And when I (Allaah) inspired Al‑Hawariyyoon (the disciples) [of ‘Eesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: ‘We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims’”
[al-Maa'idah 5:111]

That is miracle which only happens on earth! because miracle is for human not heavenly beings

You can see how the whole idea sucks.

Which idea sucks? Blame that on your low perception! Jesus is human and never died! His body and soul is preserved till he will come back.

I don't need to show you because it is people OWN BELIEFS

You won't need to show cos you can't show what does not exist. You just have to make things up.
You can't show but can request for people to show you things?
You can't even quote one Bible verse!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Emusan(m): 11:14am On May 25, 2022
AntiChristian:

It does! Jesus was an English creation! The real name is Yehoshua.

English creation, sounds like a word from an illiterate.

Rather English Translation

The Arab Christians call him ‘Eesaa Yasoo‘!

The Arab Christians was God's son, God, Crucified, resurrected, went to Heaven!

So it can't be the same with Muslim Eesaa

The name ‘Eesa is an Arabised form of the name Yashoo‘ (Yeshua), with a transposition of letters, altering the letter sheen to seen. This often happens in words that are transmitted from Hebrew to Arabic. The letter seen in the words al-maseeh (messiah) and Moosa is a sheen in Hebrew (mashiach and Moshe), as is the final letter in the word shams (sun, which in Hebrew is shemesh). End quote.
Tafseer al-Manaar (3/251)

Nobody asked you this! The simple point is Christians (Arab, Hausa, Jews e.t.c) Jesus is different from Muslim Eesaa.

People have their beliefs which can be unfounded or not.

Who decided if a belief is unfounded or not?

The point is, the way you Muslim called your own belief and called people who do the same BLASPHEMY is what I'm pointing out.

Everyone does have their own beliefs about God not to talk of Humans.

That's the point, so why do you call other people BELIEF blasphemy when it comes to Muhammad?

The Arab Christians still used that name but you are here arguing blindly!

But the don't address the same person!

Yeah, the point is some belief Jesus to be a Messenger of God. Some call him God's son but not God. Others call him God directly. Those are beliefs.

Now you're talking, so which they belief about Him, you're also blasphemy against their beliefs. Do you agree?

God didn't set any law for himself. So which law did He override?

Can you remind me where I said God set a certain law for HIMSELF?

God has already put forth the law of procreation, which means after the creation of Adam and Eve, God does need to create any human again but human can reproduce human by coming together of man and woman.

Yet God set that aside and personally PRODUCED the Y chromosome of Jesus, why?

That is the question

Adam came from earth!

Yes!

Eve came from Adam.

No! God brought Eve from Adam because Adam alone can't bring another human

Jesus came from a woman!

No! We all came from a woman but Man and woman are needed to bring forth another human. Why did God stand in place of Man?

Others came from a man and woman!

That mean Jesus is the highest human since He doesn't came from man and woman. cheesy cheesy

So which is the law of procreation God broke?

Explained above!

This is even contrary to what Jesus said in your Bible in Matthew 5:17.
“Don’t misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose. So if Jesus changed the law then he lied!

But Jesus couldn't have changed the law himself except if he was [b]sent [/b]to do so!

Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent. Matthew 17:3

Secondly Jesus was inspired to do the things he did as he said:

By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me. Matthew 5:30

Why did he keep making reference to the person who sent him?

It's not contrary rather your comprehension skill is low.

This is your claimed
"Yes, that's why the Prophets/messengers are sent. To bring new laws, abrogate some, upheld others or simply use other's law."

You agreed, Jesus changed the Israelites law.
Which no one has power to do except the person is God Himself.

And there's no record of any prophets who ever did that.

Where is the evidence?

You're asking for evidence when you wrote it in OP that Jesus Himself changed Israelites law cheesy cheesy

Of cos he wasn't crucified nor was he killed!

But the story of Jonah you alluded to says "For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. Matt 12:40

Jesus says He'll be in the HEARTH of the Earth like Jonah in the belly of fish

So how did Jesus get to the heart of the Earth?

And the stories does not add up even in your Bible.

Nobody asked you!

Jonah didn't die in the fish! So Jesus didn't die in the grave too according to your Bible.

But He entered the Grave as Jonah entered the fish, abi? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Yes that's the Christian belief.
Our belief is summarised in the narration below:

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “By the One in Whose Hand is my soul, the son of Maryam will descend among you as a just judge. He will break the cross, kill the pigs and abolish the jizyah (tax paid by non-Muslims in an Islamic state), and money will become so widespread that there will be no one who will accept it.” (Agreed upon; narrated by Muslim, no. 155).

Well this is from the Hadith and not Quran itself but let me take this.

Jesus will DESCEND, I guess from heaven! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin

I guess that's as clear as a full grown man!

Now very interesting! But the same Jesus has been living for over 2000 years, not growing old, no change in His physical look e.t.c He must be ancient of days cheesy grin cheesy

But the same Jesus will come to eat and started getting old and die

Didn't they try sought to kill him?
Are people who tried killing you your friends?
Quit being cynical.

But the people who tried to kill him have all DEAD LONG AGO.

While you and Allah made it look like the people who tried to kill him are still the one he'll come and meet. cheesy grin cheesy grin

And He says of the Messiah (interpretation of the meaning):
“And when I (Allaah) inspired Al‑Hawariyyoon (the disciples) [of ‘Eesa (Jesus)] to believe in Me and My Messenger, they said: ‘We believe. And bear witness that we are Muslims’”
[al-Maa'idah 5:111]

This is not what I asked you!

Which idea sucks? Blame that on your low perception! Jesus is human and never died! His body and soul is preserved till he will come back.

Very suck idea! Only if you can remove that Islamic veil you'd have it.

You won't need to show cos you can't show what does not exist. You just have to make things up.
You can't show but can request for people to show you things?
You can't even quote one Bible verse!

Yes I don't need to show you but the reality is that people have their BELIEFS about Muhammad which you will tag blasphemy rather than calling it BELIEFS.

Besides, I quote Bible verses when needed!

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 4:25pm On May 25, 2022
Emusan:

English creation, sounds like a word from an illiterate.

Rather English Translation
No! English creation is better cos Joshua and Jesus are similar in Hebrew unlike in English! Yeshua/Yehoshua! How does this translates to Jesus? Same thing with YHWH that was coined as Yahweh then to Jehovah by William Tyndale!

The Arab Christians was God's son, God, Crucified, resurrected, went to Heaven!

So it can't be the same with Muslim Eesaa
Nobody asked you this! The simple point is Christians (Arab, Hausa, Jews e.t.c) Jesus is different from Muslim Eesaa.
Don't be pained! Yeah not the same. One was the God humans created while the other acknowledged God as his creator!

Who decided if a belief is unfounded or not?
Islam determines that.

The point is, the way you Muslim called your own belief and called people who do the same BLASPHEMY is what I'm pointing out.
Can you prove its Blasphemy from your Bible?

That's the point, so why do you call other people BELIEF blasphemy when it comes to Muhammad?
Because the Shariah says it's blasphemy! So wherever we have the Shariah, Blasphemy is Blasphemy!

But the don't address the same person!
Actually the same person given different personalities!

Now you're talking, so which they belief about Him, you're also blasphemy against their beliefs. Do you agree?

The law establishing blasphemy does not exists in Christianity! Jesus won't even punish people for fornication! So only Shariah (and some other laws) enforces it.

Can you remind me where I said God set a certain law for HIMSELF?

God has already put forth the law of procreation, which means after the creation of Adam and Eve, God does need to create any human again but human can reproduce human by coming together of man and woman.

Yet God set that aside and personally PRODUCED the Y chromosome of Jesus, why?

That is the question
You said he put forth the law of procreation for himself right? And He broke that law. Now you are saying God personally producesd Jesus's Y Chromosomes. Where was this stated in the Bible? Which Chromosome did your God supply when making Eve from Adam?

God only used the first three options and left the last for Jesus. Eve and Jesus are even similar in this regard. There was no law restricting creation among humans to male and female copulation and fertilization.

No! God brought Eve from Adam because Adam alone can't bring another human

God did everything! He created Adam from earth and Jesus from his mother too!

No! We all came from a woman but Man and woman are needed to bring forth another human. Why did God stand in place of Man?
Rather we came from the product of a man and a woman! God never stood in place of man? My own God does not have Chromosomes, gametes/ Sex cells, etc. I just remembered that the sons of God were able to impregnate humans in Genesis 6:1-4.

So i now clearly understand why you are saying God gave marry the Y chromosomes! That's an euphemism for God indirectly impregnating Mary! No wonder Catholics call her mother of God and pray to her.

I believe God is actively involved in creation even among couples!

That mean Jesus is the highest human since He doesn't came from man and woman. cheesy cheesy

No! Adam had no father and mother! He was not protected by any Parent nor nurtured in the womb by a human's placenta. Same as Eve. They should be rated greater than Jesus in this case! Adam had his whole XY Chromosomes created by God not half as you gave Jesus.

It's not contrary rather your comprehension skill is low.
Yet you skipped any comment on those verses! Matthew 5:17, 20 and Matthew 17:3

You agreed, Jesus changed the Israelites law.
Which no one has power to do except the person is God Himself. And there's no record of any prophets who ever did that.
Jesus had no power to change it of himself!
Matthew 5:17, 20 and Matthew 17:3

You're asking for evidence when you wrote it in OP that Jesus Himself changed Israelites law cheesy cheesy[quote]
He was sent by Allah to do that. And i don't think you believe in that, do you? Bring Biblical proof!

[quote]But the story of Jonah you alluded to says "For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of a huge fish, so the Son of Man will be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. Matt 12:40

Jesus says He'll be in the HEARTH of the Earth like Jonah in the belly of fish

So how did Jesus get to the heart of the Earth?
Jonah didn't die. So Jesus didn't die too!

Nobody asked you!
grin Sorry!

But He entered the Grave as Jonah entered the fish, abi? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Not funny! Jonah didn't die! See above in red!

Well this is from the Hadith and not Quran itself but let me take this.
You can't determine my scripture for me. Paul's letters plenty for your Bible. Letters to the corinthians, Ephesians, Thesalonians, etc. Hadiths are the sayings of our Prophet not even of his companions! Where is the sayings of Jesus? What we have is the Gospel according to someone and Letters!

Jesus will DESCEND, I guess from heaven! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Yes, he was raised up body and soul before so he should descend similarly.

Now very interesting! But the same Jesus has been living for over 2000 years, not growing old, no change in His physical look e.t.c He must be ancient of days cheesy grin cheesy
Ancient of days is a derogatory name anyone could bear. Try calling an elder by such and you'll see how angry they become. More so, we believe Jesus will destroy the cross (Christianity) when he comes as this was part of his destiny! He will also fight the Dajjal (antichrist) and defeat him. He will judge with the Shariah (Qur'an and Sunnah) .

But the same Jesus will come to eat and started getting old and die
Yes, all will die! He is no exception!

But the people who tried to kill him have all DEAD LONG AGO.

While you and Allah made it look like the people who tried to kill him are still the one he'll come and meet. cheesy grin cheesy grin
Where did i say he was coming for revenge? Abeg no ascribe wetin i no say to me. He is coming to face Christians!

This is not what I asked you!
grin Jesus's disciples were Muslims in the Qur'an. Does this not mean that's what Jesus preached to them? Wetin you ask o?

Yes I don't need to show you but the reality is that people have their BELIEFS about Muhammad which you will tag blasphemy rather than calling it BELIEFS.
You need to provide evidence in any court of law. I have evidence of blasphemy from the Islamic text. Show us from your own Book where Jesus called abusing him or God or Christianity blasphemy? This is for you to prove.

Besides, I quote Bible verses when needed!
Yeah, you do! How many you don quote to buttress anything on this thread? And you skip whichever you wish to skip!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Emusan(m): 5:38pm On May 25, 2022
AntiChristian:
No! English creation is better cos Joshua and Jesus are similar in Hebrew unlike in English! Yeshua/Yehoshua! How does this translates to Jesus? Same thing with YHWH that was coined as Yahweh then to Jehovah by William Tyndale!

You're still displaying your ignoramus!

Nothing like English creation but English translation.

So far so good, Jesus of Christians is different from your Eesa.

Don't be pained! Yeah not the same. One was the God humans created while the other acknowledged God as his creator!

Or you're the one in pain...

So you agreed they are not the same!

QED

Islam determines that.

Smile....at least it's not God who determined it but Islam.

Can you prove its Blasphemy from your Bible?

The only blasphemy for Christianity is against the Holy spirit which is left for God to judge.

So claiming Muslim have their OWN beliefs about Jesus but calling others blasphemer for having their OWN BELIEFS about Muhammad, is self delusion.

Because the Shariah says it's blasphemy! So wherever we have the Shariah, Blasphemy is Blasphemy!

That should be for Muslim not for anyone outside shariah.

If Deborah was a Muslim thee uproar won't much like placing everyone under Shariah when shariah should be strictly for Muslim.

So if you as a Muslim have your own belief about a person, then you should expect other to have their own belief about your Muhammad

Actually the same person given different personalities!

You're too dull! You said above that "Yeah, not the same"

The law establishing blasphemy does not exists in Christianity! Jesus won't even punish people for fornication! So only Shariah (and some other laws) enforces it.

It does against the Holy spirit which only God has right to handle.

But shariah wasn't meant for everyone except Muslim.

So you don't have right to hide under Shariah and claim your own beliefs about Jesus while others who have their own belief about Muhammad would be killed.

You said he put forth the law of procreation for himself right?

"For Himself" where did I say that?

And He broke that law.

Despite my simple explanation, you still find it hard to comprehend

Now you are saying God personally producesd Jesus's Y Chromosomes.

Yes!

Where was this stated in the Bible?

When Angel Gabriel told Mary that the Holy Spirit will visit her.

Which Chromosome did your God supply when making Eve from Adam?

Olodo....Adam and Eve were created, reason why you don't apply a word like BORN to them.

God only used the first three options and left the last for Jesus.

Which is the reason Jesus will be the greatest human in life.

Eve and Jesus are even similar in this regard.

They are not! Eve was created while Jesus was Born. If they are, then you should be able to apply the word BORN to two of them.

There was no law restricting creation among humans to male and female copulation and fertilization.

There is law of procreation! Which means until a man and woman meet before another human can be produced

The man will donate Y chromosome and the woman X chromosome without this there's not baby formed. So it's a law set by God.

God did everything! He created Adam from earth and Jesus from his mother too!

Olodo... Jesus was not created from his mother, rather Jesus was BORN from his mother.

Rather we came from the product of a man and a woman!

Which is the law of procreation.

God never stood in place of man?

He did in Jesus case by providing the Y Chromosome.

My own God does not have Chromosomes, gametes/ Sex cells, etc.

If God doesn't have Chromosome, so where did Chromosome come from?

I just remembered that the sons of God were able to impregnate humans in Genesis 6:1-4.

They are not, that was wrong interpretation like you people who want to force Jesus into creation. Spirit beings can never have human organs.

So i now clearly understand why you are saying God gave marry the Y chromosomes! That's an euphemism for God indirectly impregnating Mary! No wonder Catholics call her mother of God and pray to her.

Another delusion statement.

You didn't understand anything just your delusion

If God impregnated Mary, then she can't be Mother or God rather Wife of God!

I believe God is actively involved in creation even among couples!

But the couple must first come together.

No! Adam had no father and mother! He was not protected by any Parent nor nurtured in the womb by a human's placenta. Same as Eve.

That's why they were said to be CREATED

They should be rated greater than Jesus in this case!

They are first human CREATED, SO if another human without FATHER should appear then the person will be the greatest.

Adam had his whole XY Chromosomes created by God not half as you gave Jesus.

Olodo.....God didn't create Adam XY chromosome but created Adam as a whole where other human can derive their Y and from Eve for X chromosome.

Yet you skipped any comment on those verses! Matthew 5:17, 20 and Matthew 17:3

I didn't

Jesus had no power to change it of himself!
Matthew 5:17, 20 and Matthew 17:3

That means you're more confused than I thought, were you not the first person who said Jesus changed the Israelites law cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Which is the point I'm making, now you rush back to Bible to claim He didn't changed.

So if Jesus can change Israelites law then He is God. I know it'll be hard for you to swallow.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by cornelboy(f): 11:07pm On May 25, 2022
AntiChristian:

Authentic and detailed indeed. I wonder if you really understand the meaning of those words.
He was largely absent!
Who were the writers?
Who were the copyist?
How was it transfered from generation to generation?
Why does Paul's books become over half of the new testament while other 11 disciples Jesus appointed physically could not write up to that?
We are talking about Jesus here.

The writers emphasized on his prophetic birth and then his ministry after he was baptized by John. They didn't write everything.

Do you have his story from when he was 1 to 29?

I would rather believe the 4 gospel books that contains the accounts of eyewitnesses on Jesus life and teachings and not a book that was written 600+ years after the actual event.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by RoyalDiadems: 11:58pm On May 25, 2022
AntiChristian:

I will like to inform you that among what a Muslim must ''believe in'' is to believe in the Prophets as stated in the authentic Islamic texts. This Prophets includes Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses), Isma'eel (Ishmael), Ishaq (Isaac), Yaqoob (Jacob), Ayyob (Job), Yoonus (Jonah), Haroon (Aaron), Sulaiman (Solomon), Dawud (David), Idrees (Enoch), Dhul Kifl (Isaiah), Lut (Lot), Zakariyya (Zachariah), Ilyaas (Elijah), Al-Yasa (Elisha), Yahya (John), 'Eesa (Jesus) and Muhammad (Peace be upon them all). And the knowledge of their numbers belongs to Allah only! We believe all of them were sent by Allah to certain set of people. Some were given Inspired Books like Torah (Musa), Zabur (Dawud) Injeel ('Eesa), Qur'an (Muhammad), etc.

3. We believe that Allaah supported him with miracles that proved he was speaking the truth. Many Prophets before him did miracles. The miracles includes ‘Eesa speaking while he was still in the cradle, breathing in to a clay bird making it turn to a live bird, healing the blind & lepers, quickening the dead, etc. All this happens solely with the permission of Allah.

8. We believe that he will come back down at the end of time, and will disprove the claim of his enemies the Jews that they killed him, and will disprove the claim of the Christians that he is God or the son of God, and he will not accept anything from them but Islam.

We ask Allaah to make us steadfast in faith and to cause us to die as believers.
May the Peace and blessings of Allaah be upon all the Prophets and all those who follow their Sunnah till the day of recompense!

Copied from Rashduct4luv

How come you believe in all these prophets without knowing what these prophets prophesied?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 5:29am On May 26, 2022
cornelboy:

The writers emphasized on his prophetic birth and then his ministry after he was baptized by John. They didn't write everything.

Do you have his story from when he was 1 to 29?

I would rather believe the 4 gospel books that contains the accounts of eyewitnesses on Jesus life and teachings and not a book that was written 600+ years after the actual event.

Stop telling lies about eye witness. Who were the eye witnesses?

Why can't you answer all those questions about the Bible?

Go ask your Bible instructor.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 5:34am On May 26, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

How come you believe in all these prophets without knowing what these prophets prophesied?

It's part of the article of faith as a Muslim to believe in them. They were not sent to us but to others.

Only Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam was sent to the whole mankind.

So we follow our text by believing in all of them, their revelations from Allah and anything confirmed in our text about them.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by cornelboy(f): 2:06pm On May 26, 2022
AntiChristian:

Stop telling lies about eye witness. Who were the eye witnesses?
Why can't you answer all those questions about the Bible?
Go ask your Bible instructor.
His disciples and some other followers were the witnesses.

Like 500 people saw him ascend into heaven.

John and Mathew were his disciples and they wrote their book about Jesus.
Mark and Luke weren't his disciples but they gather their story from eyewitnesses.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Hundredfold4lif(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2022
Muslims have liver to disparage Jesus Christ, the Bible and entire Christianity just to promote and institute Mohammed, Allah and Koran in the gullible few.
They abuse, negate, character-kill, ostracize, malign, instigate, manipulate, lie, destroy and kill in other to expand their horizon.
Anywhere you go and found Islam, you have a trace of evil, wickedness, witchcraft and horrendous abominations hidden under utter threat, killings, staged accusations, burnings, beheadings, stealing, and destruction based on hateful aggression.
I am yet to see any good in Islam. The characters of Muslim men and women exemplify their genuineness.
Sometimes I wonder whether Satan himself could have done lots of what these backwards have done in Nigeria, nay, in and around the world even in civilized nations of today!
BASTARDS WILL BE QUICK TO SPEAK AGAINST OUR GOD, LORD BOOK AND FAITH. BIT SAY SIMILAR THINGS ABOUT THEM AND THEY PICK UP GUN AND SWORD BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER OTHET THAN BLOOD!

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 3:34pm On May 26, 2022
cornelboy:

His disciples and some other followers were the witnesses.

Like 500 people saw him ascend into heaven.

Mention the names of those who saw him ascend in to heaven?

John and Mathew were his disciples and they wrote their book about Jesus.
Mark and Luke weren't his disciples but they gather their story from eyewitnesses.

I don't think you have any evidence Matthew and John have anything to do with those Gospels according to their names!

The Calling of Matthew happened in Matthew 9:9
As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him.

As Jesus was coming from somewhere, he saw me Matthew sitting at the tax collector's booth. "Follow me," He told me, and i got up and followed him.

Reading the above is enough to show you a lot if you have a solid foundation in reported narration!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by cornelboy(f): 7:21pm On May 26, 2022
AntiChristian:

Mention the names of those who saw him ascend in to heaven?
I don't think you have any evidence Matthew and John have anything to do with those Gospels according to their names!
The Calling of Matthew happened in Matthew 9:9
As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector’s booth. “Follow me,” he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him.
As Jesus was coming from somewhere, he saw me Matthew sitting at the tax collector's booth. "Follow me," He told me, and i got up and followed him.
Reading the above is enough to show you a lot if you have a solid foundation in reported narration!

I understand your point. It seems that the Matthew that wrote the book of Matthew wasn't the disciple named Matthew.

It doesn't disprove the fact that the four gospel books contain the true accounts of Jesus life, teachings, death, resurrection and ascension.
And it was written near the time the events happen. Unlike the koran that claim to have accurate narration on events that happened approximately 650 years before.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 5:54am On May 27, 2022
cornelboy:

I understand your point. It seems that the Matthew that wrote the book of Matthew wasn't the disciple named Matthew.

It doesn't disprove the fact that the four gospel books contain the true accounts of Jesus life, teachings, death, resurrection and ascension.
And it was written near the time the events happen. Unlike the koran that claim to have accurate narration on events that happened approximately 650 years before.

Authentication wise you should know that the Bible failed against the Qu'ran. This is the reason you can't answer all the questions i asked on this thread.

You just believe your Bible in faith with no proof of it's authenticity and reject the Qu'ran without any valid proof.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by cornelboy(f): 9:41am On May 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

Authentication wise you should know that the Bible failed against the Qu'ran. This is the reason you can't answer all the questions i asked on this thread.
You just believe your Bible in faith with no proof of it's authenticity and reject the Qu'ran without any valid proof.

What do you mean by authenticity?

The nature of the Bible is very different to that of the Koran.
Muslims claim that the Koran contains direct words from their Allah (already written down in heaven) revealed to Mohammed bit by bit.
One thing that surprise me is that at some point Mohammed/Allah had to abrogate some verses. Some verses were completely removed and some were replaced. In some cases, the abrogated and abrogating verses are both present in the Koran.
Isn't your god god of mistake?
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 12:29pm On May 27, 2022
cornelboy:

What do you mean by authenticity?

You are just too good at diverting threads and not answering questions!

I asked you this:

He was largely absent!
Who were the writers?
Who were the copyist?
How was it transferred from generation to generation?

The nature of the Bible is very different to that of the Koran.
Absolutely true. The Qur'an is the speech of Allah while the other was written by men!

Muslims claim that the Koran contains direct words from their Allah (already written down in heaven) revealed to Mohammed bit by bit.
One thing that surprise me is that at some point Mohammed/Allah had to abrogate some verses. Some verses were completely removed and some were replaced. In some cases, the abrogated and abrogating verses are both present in the Koran.

How does this affect anything? Allah is the law giver and He does what He wills.
Your Bible has many laws from the Old testament which you've abrogated yet are still in the Bible. Has it being deleted? For example, the law of Apostasy and Blasphemy!

Isn't your god god of mistake?
No! Allah is not even a god! And He never makes mistake! He does not sleep, rest, repent or regret!

Had that being true you would have seen where He regretted in the Qur'an.

But your Jehovah regretted, repented and rested how many times in the Bible?

Genesis 2:2
By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.

Exodus 20:11
For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth and the sea and all that is in them, but on the seventh day He rested. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and set it apart as holy.

Gen 6:6
And the LORD regretted that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.

1 Samuel 15:11
" I regret[/b]that I have made Saul king, for he has turned away from following Me and has not carried out My instructions." And Samuel was distressed and cried out to the LORD all that night.

[b]Exodus 32:14

And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people.

Numbers 23:19
God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Plus Allah is never fatigued to have rested anytime

Finally let me give you some descriptions used to qualify your Jehovah in the Bible

1. Then the Lord awoke as from sleep, like a mighty warrior overcome by wine. Psalm 78:65
2. Wake up, O Lord! Why are You sleeping? Arise! Do not reject us forever. Psalm 44:23
3. Like one waking from a dream, so You, O Lord, awaken and despise their form. Psalm 73:20
4. The LORD goes forth like a mighty one; He stirs up His zeal like a warrior. He shouts; yes, He roars in triumph over His enemies: Isaiah 42:13
5. Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD. Wake up as in days past, as in generations of old. Was it not You who cut Rahab to pieces, who pierced through the dragon? Isaiah 51:9
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by cornelboy(f): 8:16pm On May 27, 2022
AntiChristian:

How does this affect anything? Allah is the law giver and He does what He wills.
Yeah that was why I said your god is a god of mistake and re-editing.
If the Koran had already been completed in heaven by your all wise and all knowing Allah , why should some certain verses be abrogated?
Why wasn't everything perfected already cheesy

What was he thinking when he was writing the abrogated verses?

What was he doing when Gabriel was revealing them in the first place, knowing that they would be abrogated, probably in coma?

You sure say the Koran no be Mohammed's brain work?
No! Allah is not even a god! And He never makes mistake!
Interesting!
If he ain't a God, then what is he/she?

You are just too good at diverting threads and not answering questions!
You can ask the questions on a new thread.

He does not sleep, rest, repent or regret!
Where exactly in the Koran does it say your god don't sleep, rest, regret or repent?

Had that being true you would have seen where He regretted in the Qur'an.
Because it wasn't mentioned doesn't mean he doesn't regret. You know that right?
Just show me where he made the claim
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 6:20am On May 28, 2022
cornelboy:

Yeah that was why I said your god is a god of mistake and re-editing.
If the Koran had already been completed in heaven by your all wise and all knowing Allah , why should some certain verses be abrogated?
Why wasn't everything perfected already cheesy

What was he thinking when he was writing the abrogated verses?

What was he doing when Gabriel was revealing them in the first place, knowing that they would be abrogated, probably in coma?

You sure say the Koran no be Mohammed's brain work?

Interesting!
If he ain't a God, then what is he/she?

You can ask the questions on a new thread.

Where exactly in the Koran does it say your god don't sleep, rest, regret or repent?

Because it wasn't mentioned doesn't mean he doesn't regret. You know that right?
Just show me where he made the claim

After you cut out all my questions which you can't answer till you die you now want me to answer you right?

Why are you cutting out my response?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by Lawag3: 8:45am On May 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

Copied from Rashduct4luv

Allah said the injil is his word in that injil Jesus says he is God he also affirmed that he is the son of God Mohammed told Christians to judge by the injil.

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by RoyalDiadems: 11:57pm On May 28, 2022
AntiChristian:

It's part of the article of faith as a Muslim to believe in them. They were not sent to us but to others.

Only Muhammad salallahu alayhi wasalam was sent to the whole mankind.

So we follow our text by believing in all of them, their revelations from Allah and anything confirmed in our text about them.

If you believe in these prophets, then you won't believe in Mohammed because Mohammed literally prophesied in contradiction to their prophesies.

All the prophets from Abraham to Zechariah prophesied about a coming Saviour - the Messiah. They prophesied about His Virgin birth, His death and His resurrection. They expressly detailed His travals and later triumph over darkness. They sucintly revealed how He, through His death and resurrection would purge away sins.

Yeah, Mohammed corroborated one Important feature of their Prophecy - the Messiah:

"The Messiah would never scorn to be a servant to Allah, nor would the angels who are nearest to Allah. As for those who scorn His service and are arrogantly proud, He shall gather them all to Himself to answer." (Surah 4.172).

The word Messaih appeared 11 times in the Quoran but I know that if Mohammed had known the meaning of that word, he wouldn't have referenced it to Jesus.

In Sura 4:167 of the Quoran, we even read, "And because of their saying: “We killed the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah’s messenger.” The truth is that the Jews killed Jesus because they didn't know He was the Messaih! This particular verse saying the deliberately killed the Messaih exposes the deceit. Israel has always been in rabid expectation of the Messaih. They're still expecting the Messaih till today as we speak. So, if anyone would say "We killed the Messaih", then, they cannot be Jews. Except Mohammed was speaking of another Jesus killed by people other than the Jews.

The Word Messaih means 'The Anointed One. The One anointed to save. The Anointed Saviour' whom Jews believe to be the eternal King of Israel according to the prophecies of those prophets revered by Islam.

As I said earlier, if you know what those prophets prophesied, you would not believe Mohammed.
Jesus is the Messaih, the One anointed to save, and the quoran also says so.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by cornelboy(f): 12:23am On May 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

After you cut out all my questions which you can't answer till you die you now want me to answer you right?
Why are you cutting out my response?
If I asked you the same questions about the Qur'an, would you be able to answer them?

I already said you should create a new thread about the questions.

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:56am On May 29, 2022
cornelboy:

Before i met the WITNESSES there were lots of questions in my mind but no answers, because Muslims don't entertain any criticism against their religion or prophet so you can't just wake up and start questioning what they believe. When i heard JWs also have the same attitude i paused to find out the difference between these two religions.
You are a Muslim once you start going to the mosques and doing whatever others Muslims practice as sacred service to their God, though our clerics often say God wants you to know Him before worshiping Him but the truth is 99.9% of those claiming Muslims are ignorant of who/what they're worshiping, they only follow the crowd.
JWs on the other hand totally differs, how? No REAL member of the JW will accept you as a brother if you've not STUDIED the Bible with JWs, this is appropriate in other to fulfill what Jesus laid down which is the preaching and teaching work. It's through the PREACHING one gets to hear something different but it's the TEACHING that makes you have the same line of thought with fellow believers {John 17:22} Jesus emphasized on this need when he said himself and his father are one {John 10:30} meaning whatever you hear from him is exactly what his father would have told you {John 14:9} this is possible because Jesus keep learning from his father until now! John 8:28

So before you can become one of JWs you must pass through a study session that's not less than at least 6 months (if you're a fast learner) then you're examined by other JWs as part of the prerequisites for baptism {1Timothy 4:15} it's after all these that you dedicate your life to the God of JWs secretly as one fully prepared to join His worshipers then present yourself before other Witnesses that you're also a dedicated member belonging to the same line of thought and you'll be asked once again in the presence of a multitude of WITNESSES to confirm before them that you're ready to carry on with all you've been taught {Matthew 28:20} it's then that you will be baptized as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. From that very moment all members of this group no matter where they are have accepted you as a member of their global family of peace loving worshipers. So if you later decided to quit after going through all these it simply means you only wasted the time, energy and resources of all those people for no just course therefore nobody should take you seriously afterwards! Romans 16:17 smiley

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 5:08am On May 29, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

If you believe in these prophets, then you won't believe in Mohammed because Mohammed literally prophesied in contradiction to their prophesies.

All the prophets from Abraham to Zechariah prophesied about a coming Saviour - the Messiah. They prophesied about His Virgin birth, His death and His resurrection. They expressly detailed His travals and later triumph over darkness. They sucintly revealed how He, through His death and resurrection would purge away sins.

Yeah, Mohammed corroborated one Important feature of their Prophecy - the Messiah:

"The Messiah would never scorn to be a servant to Allah, nor would the angels who are nearest to Allah. As for those who scorn His service and are arrogantly proud, He shall gather them all to Himself to answer." (Surah 4.172).

The word Messaih appeared 11 times in the Quoran but I know that if Mohammed had known the meaning of that word, he wouldn't have referenced it to Jesus.

In Sura 4:167 of the Quoran, we even read, "And because of their saying: “We killed the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah’s messenger.” The truth is that the Jews killed Jesus because they didn't know He was the Messaih! This particular verse saying the deliberately killed the Messaih exposes the deceit. Israel has always been in rabid expectation of the Messaih. They're still expecting the Messaih till today as we speak. So, if anyone would say "We killed the Messaih", then, they cannot be Jews. Except Mohammed was speaking of another Jesus killed by people other than the Jews.

The Word Messaih means 'The Anointed One. The One anointed to save. The Anointed Saviour' whom Jews believe to be the eternal King of Israel according to the prophecies of those prophets revered by Islam.

As I said earlier, if you know what those prophets prophesied, you would not believe Mohammed.
Jesus is the Messaih, the One anointed to save, and the quoran also says so.

Sincerely you're not making any sense at all.

All the Jesus prophecies are bogus. The only name mentioned directly was Emmanuel which Jesus was never called.

And about the Messiah, how many "Messiah" exists in the Bible from the use of the word "Christos"?

The Islamic belief is that Jesus was not killed. It was made to appear to them like that. He was raised up body and soul. It doesn't matter whether the Jews believed in him or not. The Qu'ran never said they believed in him. His title was "Messiah".

We know the meaning of Messiah. It's just not the same with yours!

And Jesus gave prophecies of the coming of Muhammad in the Qu'ran.

The one in your Bible you translate it to Holy spirit.
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:39am On May 29, 2022
cornelboy:

If I asked you the same questions about the Qur'an, would you be able to answer them?
I already said you should create a new thread about the questions.

There are lots and lots of secrets hidden from the readers of the Qu'ran!

Note that whenever any Jewish prophet of old is mentioned a Muslim will say:
"Alei salat a Salam"
But at the mention of Muhammad Muslims will unanimously shout:
"Sal Allah alei wa Salam"

Well the former and the latter was erroneously mistranslated to mean the same thing for misinformed people but the real meaning of the two phrases totally contradicts!

"Alei salat a Salam" means "had been given the peace of God"
While Sal Allah alei wa Salam" means "may the peace of God be with him"

So while the Arabs themselves believed that all Jewish prophets have received the lasting peace from God they are still praying for their own prophet to gain the same blessing! undecided

1 Like

Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by AntiChristian: 7:20am On May 29, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There are lots and lots of secrets hidden from the readers of the Qu'ran!

Note that whenever any Jewish prophet of old is mentioned a Muslim will say:
"Alei salat a Salam"
But at the mention of Muhammad Muslims will unanimously shout:
"Sal Allah alei wa Salam"

Well the former and the latter was erroneously mistranslated to mean the same thing for misinformed people but the real meaning of the two phrases totally contradicts!

"Alei salat a Salam" means "had been given the peace of God"
While Sal Allah alei wa Salam" means "may the peace of God be with him"

So while the Arabs themselves believed that all Jewish prophets have received the lasting peace from God they are still praying for their own prophet to gain the same blessing! undecided

The ignorant grandpa!

Let's burst your ignorance again.

"Salallahu alayhi wasalam" means peace and blessings of Allah be on him.

" alayhi salam" means "on him be peace"

If you'd open your eyes well you'd have seen that the latter is a sunset of the former!

Salallahu alayhi wa Salam

And even sometimes we used Alayhi salaatu wasalam which is similar in meaning to salallahu alayhi wasalam.

You are a Jaahil. An ignoramus Muslim through and through back then.

Alayhi salaatu wasalam means "On him be blessings and peace" not had been given peace or whatever nonsense you wrote up there.

O ignorant liar for Jehovah! Will you ever stop exposing the evil of your cult here?

Simple translation you lied again!
Re: What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? by RoyalDiadems: 9:07am On May 29, 2022
AntiChristian:

Sincerely you're not making any sense at all.

All the Jesus prophecies are bogus. The only name mentioned directly was Emmanuel which Jesus was never called.

And about the Messiah, how many "Messiah" exists in the Bible from the use of the word "Christos"?

The Islamic belief is that Jesus was not killed. It was made to appear to them like that. He was raised up body and soul. It doesn't matter whether the Jews believed in him or not. The Qu'ran never said they believed in him. His title was "Messiah".

We know the meaning of Messiah. It's just not the same with yours!

And Jesus gave prophecies of the coming of Muhammad in the Qu'ran.

The one in your Bible you translate it to Holy spirit.

If all Jesus prophecies are bogus, then why should Islam respect the prophets who prophesied them?

The fact that Islam says Jesus was not killed is the very reason why we must believe that the Allah of Islam is not God. The very purpose for which Jesus came can only be denied by Satan. If Jesus wasn't killed, then there's no salvation. Of cause, Satan has to deny the killing which had been prophesied before Jesus came knowing fully well that you need to believe that Jesus died and rose again in order to be saved. What a clever way to keep people in bondage?

You can't know the meaning of Messaih more than the owners of the language who had the promise of the Messaih. Was the Messiah promised to Mohammed or any of the sons of Ismael? How dare you interpret the meaning for them? Clear deception. The Jews who were promised the Messaih know the meaning, and if Islam has a different meaning then, that's deception. Infact, Mohammed thought that the word Messaih was a name:

"When the angels said: “O Mary! Allah gives you the good news of a Word from Him, whose name is the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, who is illustrious in this world and the hereafter, and who is one of those brought near [to Allah]." (Surah 3.45).

The word Messaih did not originate from Arabic. Giving it a different meaning in Islam is an obvious foundation for deception.

You even contradict your quoran by referring to the word Messaih as a title.

Jesus never gave any prophecy of Mohammed. All are lies. The written accounts we have about Jesus are by His disciples. Those who ate, slept and drank with Him. Mohammed who never saw Jesus cannot know Jesus better than these people.

You cannot be saved from eternal damnation except through Jesus Christ the Messaih.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Were Those Cain Was Referring To? / The Earth Is 4.5 BILLION Years Old. Surely Many Races Came Before Us! / Satan In Sanskrit Means "Truth" And Also The Indwelling God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 237
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.