Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Spending Galore... (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Spending Galore... (video) (903 Views)

Nigerian Guy Laments After Spending N35k On Girl Who ‘deceived’ Him With Makeup / Dancing Galore! Npower Finally Fix A Date / This Snake Was Killed This Morning After Spending The Night In Our House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spending Galore... (video) by ademoladeji(m): 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
Only looters, drug barons, robbers, ritualists can spend senselessly like this....

Comments:

Aderemi Adedara Ade-ojo Are you sure these currencies are not fake? I am confused to say it mildly

Tella Babatunde Lol. Igbo kwenu. The money is too much ni. Don't mind them only God knows where dey got those money from

Mistar O Ovinnovation That isn't igbo bro

Tella Babatunde Eh eh I know they are not tribes under Yoruba neither Hausa. So who are they?

Tawede Aduragbemi Oluwaseun Hmmmmmmmmm

Detutu Kosoko Absolute show of shame!

Temitayo Adebimpe Morayo, am sure that money is gotten illegally,even Dangote will not spray money like that. Rubbish and konkobility, Lol.

U
Uchidinma Tessy Uche That's Nollywood LIFE.

Oyewole Ajibola Oyewumi Did madness, she has forget Hw she left d house

Abimbola Ladi-Okeneye I'm sure this is Nollywood movie plus the money is fake. Someone in his or her right senses can never spray his/her hard earned money like this except its ritual money...Igbokwenu!!!

Mistar O Ovinnovation Listen to the music and you will know it's not igbo

Nwosisi Idowu Morayo Afolabi-Brown it's made of fluff.

Adekunle Michael Muyiwa hollywood stuff

Sma Olokodana Ogunmoroti That is Igbokwenu style. Not surprised about their excessiveness in doing things. Try and attend their wedding to confirm this and if anyone try to stop them U will see bottles will start flying across ur head..lol

Abimbola Aina Awon to ni ronu! I tell u a large percentage of their families live in penury. I doubt d money was hard earned. Fish brain!

Oluwasogo Adekunle Macgregor EFCC , go after them .

Tosin Omo Ajayi No brain

Hellen Olukoju-Oladele I think dis is nollywood and d money is fake, this can't happen in real life

Fadera Williams If it is real, we need EFCC to probe them! We need to know what they do for a living and just to be sure they are not beneficiaries of #Dasukigate.

Lukman Musa Synthetic brains ni tawon eleyi.

Kimpuk Okan Little Lilly Too Much Money Ni For Osun Who Fit Try Am Especialy For Efe Here Wey Dry

Azonobi Aderonke Hmm

Babajide Sowunmi Wasteful brain

Adyln Ijeoma hmm!

Emmanuel Omotosho Only looters, drug barons, robbers, ritualists can spend senselessly like this.

Kehinde Afainiya na wa o.she must be a drug baron

Mariam Ohanmu It is absolute insanity

https://www.facebook.com/morayo.akabashorun/videos/vb.624171835/10153552661161836/?type=2&theater

(1) (Reply)

Is The Glo Blackberry Sub For Android (3gb for 1400)still working? / 20 Odd-looking Creatures That Probably You Have Never Seen Before / Half-naked Woman Filmed Dangling From Electric Cables After Lover's Wife Arrived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.