Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,552 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House (46499 Views)

See The Python My Neighbour Killed In His House Today(photos) / Ishola Babatunde Isaac Builds Robots At Home (photos) / Abdullahi-Lawal Builds Models Of Aircraft In ZARIA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by player007(m): 11:06pm On Jul 17, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Mubarak Abdullahi (25) is a Kaduna born University student who builds helicopters at home that fly up to seven feet.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photos-mubarak-abdullahi-builds.html

Give the guy 2 more years. and he will dissapear into thing air.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by samsam2019: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ok he tried.

But he should try it in an open spacelike a football pitch next time

It's very dangerous
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Ikpewe: 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2016
Haute:
Cool. But if it only climbs up to seven feet, then it's more like a hovercraft. He needs to be encouraged though.
7 FEET ABOVE THE GROUND BRUH ITS LESS LIKELY A HOVERCRAFT
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Hillary01(f): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
Our government needs to rise up and support this guy talent. even if it can nt fly yet. he should be taken to where he will learn more about it. In some years to come he will deliver
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Kowor(f): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2016
Finally! Someone from the north that doesn't make bomb.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by martineverest(m): 11:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
jericco1:
from practical to theory...this is not the first I've seen such. It breaks my heart dearly.
i doubt if he actually used theory.cos we dont have equipment for 'experimental' testing...not even NCAT can boast of dat.

He should have started by creating UAV(like drones),quadrotor or a microcosm of what he did
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by martineverest(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ikpewe:
7 FEET ABOUT THE GROUND BRUH ITS LESS LIKELY A HOVERCRAFT
stop using 'hovercraft'...it means a different thing
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Wunderkind54: 11:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
if only it were developed countries they would pick him up and develop him. God help naija
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by jericco1(m): 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
martineverest:
i doubt if he actually used theory.cos we dont have equipment for 'experimental' testing...not even NCAT can boast of dat
well said I don't really know about the equipment and if NCAT can't boast of it well that's beyond this country then.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by martineverest(m): 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
jericco1:

well said I don't really know about the equipment and if NCAT can't boast of it well that's beyond this country then.
ncat only teach maintenace and operation/control(avionics).
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by DedeNkem: 11:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
Fly it and lets see.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by jericco1(m): 11:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
martineverest:
ncat only teach maintenace and operation/control(avionics).

you really know a lot 'bout it...well kudos.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by martineverest(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
jericco1:
you really know a lot 'bout it...well kudos.
thanks
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by illestchyke(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Dis is just d begining for d yung man... A helicopter,a hovercraft, wateva... As long as it can Fly... Hin Try Gaaaaan
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by jericco1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
martineverest:
thanks
you're welcome and good night.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by teebillz: 11:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Does it really fly or this is just another way of making quick money from clueless state government. I am patiently waiting for his pictures having dinner with the state governor for welding some metals together. Engineering does not start with fabrication, talk-less of welding together dead fabricated metals.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by lomprico(m): 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

With the right materials, equipments and support, this guy can put Nigeria on the World Map.

Attaboy.
Where is Nigeria before? Moon map? undecided
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by nigerfine: 12:19am On Jul 18, 2016
I appreciate his effort. I rather think of machine that can make tooth pick, pencil or other simple things that could solve a problem in nigeria.recently someone built a farm tractor. If you build something that solves a problem, you can showcase it and many will think of commercializing it. I bet you with thid helcopter; all you will get is admonition from many.this is an advance toy

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by divineappo(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
Mubarak Abdullahi (25) is a Kaduna born University student who builds helicopters at home that fly up to seven feet.

I bet you, check this guy after 4years, you will realise he still struggles to drink garri to survive. In sane society with visionary leaders, this guy will be supported well
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by EpicMaurice(m): 12:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Thats really awesome. But the govt will always turn a blind eye to things like this. Soon this guy will be forgotten just like the others

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:11am On Jul 18, 2016
yomz1e:
I would have applauded him if he had come up with alternative source of energy generating machine,cheap, reliable and affordable so we don't rely on PHCN! Helicopter is not our problem now and besides you can buy a model helicopter and build one so why stress your self

When Oyibo do their own, E go dey fly O!!! They will snap a picture or video of it IN THE AIR.

Nigeria's own is always one picture of one backyard, abandoned, dust covered fabri-mactured, contraption THAT THEY SAID can fly or flew or will fly in 2019. BUT NOW it is on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by enjoy1100: 1:14am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=47639991]Nice.

With the right materials, equipments and support, this guy can put Nigeria on the World Map.

Attaboy.[/quot

.....is Nigeria not in the world map??
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:16am On Jul 18, 2016
EpicMaurice:
Thats really awesome. But the govt will always turn a blind eye to things like this. Soon this guy will be forgotten just like the others

Americans took this aeronautics seriously because they needed aeroplanes, they needed satellites in space to setup GPS which we all use today. And they had nobody to import thr finished aeroplanes or rockets from.

Nigerian government will not take this serious because Oyibos have already solved most problems. We can just sell crude oil, and use the money to import whatever fancies our imagination from Oyibos.

This project will go no where. Education in Nigeria will not improve. Government is not interested.
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by mrpayne(m): 1:37am On Jul 18, 2016
tolexy123:
Can it fly? If it cant then FUUCCK OFF with your junk!

Eranko ni e.. Where's urs?! What's ur talent besides downgrading
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by MeAboki(m): 1:41am On Jul 18, 2016
MDsambo:
Nice one bro

keep making us proud

Yes, another one making us proud.

1 Like

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by bitchcrafts: 1:58am On Jul 18, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Some people are just naturally FOOĽS cry

PLEASE QUOTE WHERE IT IS WRITTEN WHERE VIRGINS WILL BE THE REWARD OF KILLERS undecided
Bless u mah Nigg!
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by prodigalson92(m): 2:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Abeg this one na kite o
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by prodigalson92(m): 2:18am On Jul 18, 2016
Hillary01:
Our government needs to rise up and support this guy talent. even if it can nt fly yet. he should be taken to where he will learn more about it. In some years to come he will deliver
[s]
Hillary01:
[/s]
Hillary01:
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by iukpe: 2:40am On Jul 18, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:

He has done what he needs do building a heli. Aircraft builders are not the best flyers. He needs a trains pilot now to see how his machine has the basic power, "maneouvreability' and controls for a flying machine
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by zamini: 2:57am On Jul 18, 2016
Throwback: Share Your Experience Bathing And Drinking Salt Over Ebola
https://www.nairaland.com/3231896/throwback-share-experience-bathing-drinking
Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Enyimbamercedes: 3:44am On Jul 18, 2016
Somebody will stay and knack 'Kom Kom' together and call it helicopter. Please stop celebrating mediocrity. Stop setting us back in time with all this nonsense. If you cannot better the current design and make something functional, stop wasting metal

2 Likes

Re: Mubarak Abdullahi Builds Helicopters In His House by Adminisher: 3:58am On Jul 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
Nice.

Attaboy.

I am disappointed in this post. That man is not an aircraft builder. He is a craftsman, an artist ...a tinka.
One of the disappointments in Nigeria is the widespread lack of respect for technology. A Chopper is a convergence of at least 20 different technologies. And please don't give me the .." we have to start from somewhere" bs.

We need to start an aerodynamics and propulsion institute for talented young people, also mechatronics and controls.
We need to do a lot of things to encourage technology for true young engineers. We need to do a lot but we have to get real about road side panel beaters welding metal plates together and calling it technology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Leopard Spotted At Game Reserve In Bauchi After Not Being Seen For Decades.PICS / Annular Eclipse To Hit Nigeria Tomorrow / Breathtaking Photographs Shortlisted For Top Wildlife Prize ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.