Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Eaddapreneur Summer Camp: 5 Days Financial Literacy Day Camp For Kids And Teens - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Eaddapreneur Summer Camp: 5 Days Financial Literacy Day Camp For Kids And Teens (773 Views)

Woman Loses Husband, 3 Kids And 5 Relatives In Boat Accident In US. Pics / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eaddapreneur Summer Camp: 5 Days Financial Literacy Day Camp For Kids And Teens by Dxcess: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Every year Eadda Kids hold a 5 days camp during summer to work with children in order to build the kind of future that is desirable.

The problem we are solving and Why it is Important?

Our love and passion for children and the desire for a new Nigeria which can only be achieved by a paradigm shift makes financial intelligence very important. Financial intelligence is missing from our school curriculum; no teacher, no lecturer, no classroom offers it as a course, but interestingly it’s what we spend the most part of our lives pursuing…”how to be financially free!”. The more knowledge our children receive, the greater the opportunity for success in their lives. The question then is how will we prepare the ones we love to make wise financial decisions? Teaching children about money is just as important as teaching them how to read and write. It also gives children a life time skill they will always use especially with regards to how to earn money, manage (spend, share and save) it and invest it. Therefore it’s imperative to work with us to give your children a good start in financial education to enable them avoid costly mistakes later in life for only then can they be happy, healthy and contributing members of their society.

Re: Eaddapreneur Summer Camp: 5 Days Financial Literacy Day Camp For Kids And Teens by Vendoor(f): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Very nice initiative... Thumps up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eaddapreneur Summer Camp: 5 Days Financial Literacy Day Camp For Kids And Teens by Dxcess: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2016
Vendoor:
Vendoor:
Thanks @Vendoor Hope to see your kids and possibly you there.

As I dressed up to go out yesterday morning my 9yrs son started asking me questions. See the conversation that ensued:

Son: Mummy, are you going out today?
Me: Yes I am
Son: Do you have to go out today?
Me: Yes I have to. I need to do some business so I can make some more money.
Son: Don't you have any passive income yet?
Me: Yes I do but I need more because I'm not financially free yet.

The conversation went on till I got the permission to go out. Children can understand the difference between active income and passive income and you can start working with them NOW to start planning for retirement even though they're still young. Don't wait till they're teenagers or till when they will be graduating.

Join us for this year's edition of EADDAPRENEUR SUMMER CAMP for 5-18 year olds holding in Ikeja, Lagos from 8-12 August 2016 as we again train your children to begin to take hold of their future. Asides learning about money they will also learn skills they can begin to use to make money as children.

Fee per child is N20,000 for the 5 days but you can still get some discount if you register TODAY! Do so here, www.eaddakids.com/register.

For more information whatsapp 08028268924 or call 08072692134. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

See What They Did To This Baby. Is It Good? / Happy Mothers Day / Husband/wife Store Opens In town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.