Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. (10227 Views)

Your Son, Ngige Would Have Been In Saraki's Position - Presidency Blames Igbos / FG Extends 2016 Budget Implementation To March 2017 / Charles Okah, Kanu May Be Freed As MEND, FG Strike Deal To End N-delta Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by yeyeboi(m): 8:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Presidency b blaming everything, very soon them go talk sey na NL for xchange rate undecided
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by comp88: 8:17am On Jul 18, 2016
ok. what next on the way forward pls because 145 per litre, hmmmm embarassed
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by NoreenUG(f): 8:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Dullest president ever!

I thought his zombies were shouting about how the budget "had only VERY LITTLE to do with Niger Delta oil"?

Some of the illiterates even said "plugging leakages" was how Buhari was going to fund the budget!!!

Saturn213:
The president makes a lot of sense.

He restates his total commitment to restructure the economy and also restructure the composition of the ministries and departments. This is made clear in the quote below:

This shows that the Buhari administration is methodically attending to the challenges facing the nation. It is going to take some time but the framework has been evidently instituted.

LOL

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by smogup: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2016
When will they blame the Fulani herdsmen for the insecurity in some parts of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by Izonpikin: 8:19am On Jul 18, 2016
but these liars and their followers told us oil would not be a dominant factor in executing the budget..lies here and there..let the almajiris who voted massively for buhari provide him with money for the budget...since the niger delta can not be respected.. angry angry angry angry....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by Larryfest(m): 8:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Lol...this Adeshina joker again Am begining to prefer his joke to basket mouth's or any other naija comedian own sef. I wonder when ND problems begin to affect budget or the money to actualise the project got looted by ND denizens too They seem to have all the answers during election campaigns but now all i hear are excuses everyday. Na wa
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by jacy67(f): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari, keep blaming everything and everyone but yourself.
Just admit that you're incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2016
Finally, Goodluck Jonathan is free from the blame circus grin
NDA easy oh

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by sarutobie(m): 8:21am On Jul 18, 2016
NoreenUG:
Dullest president ever!

I thought his zombies were shouting about how the budget "had only VERY LITTLE to do with Niger Delta oil"?

Some of the illiterates even said "plugging leakages" was how Buhari was going to fund the budget!!!

LOL
indeed...knowing how to read and write is actually different from having knowledge...and wisdom..zombies epitomizes this illustration.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by kk4kiss(m): 8:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Not PDP again well I have always said that APC governments re set of confused political prostitutes hat came together to break Nigeria but God arrested they by given them power which they re not ready for, now they re confused.

4 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by Elchappo: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2016
Soon Buhari will blame the economic woes on incessant killing of snake.

Useless brain washers.

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 18, 2016
From GEJ to fall in oil prices now on militants, this government should accept responsibilities for once.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by jerusalem101: 8:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Complain! Complain! Complain!
First it was Corruption
Later falling price of Crude oil
Now Niger Delta Avengers
Next will be Fulani Herdsmen.
Meanwhile this Government met
$30 billion in Foreign Reserves
$2.5 billion in sovereign wealth fund
$1.4 billion in ECA
$4.65 billion back taxes from NLNG
He approved budget of 4.5 trillion.
So far blame game and complain is what Nigerians are ripping.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by Paperwhite(m): 8:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Very use government in modern histroy.It's not absurd that only in Nigeria that this stupidity happens.Blame,blame,blame as if Nigeria multiheaded problems started today. The truth remains that APC knows nothing about governance & was never prepared for it.
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2016
sarrki:
I pray one day Niger delta will not regret there action
Weep rather for AFONJAS

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by Paperwhite(m): 8:27am On Jul 18, 2016
jerusalem101:
Complain! Complain! Complain!
First it was Corruption
Later falling price of Crude oil
Now Niger Delta Avengers
Next will be Fulani Herdsmen.
Meanwhile this Government met
$30 billion in Foreign Reserves
$2.5 billion in sovereign wealth fund
$1.4 billion in ECA
$4.65 billion back taxes from NLNG
He approved budget of 4.5 trillion.
So far blame game and complain is what Nigerians are ripping.
I mean this set of rogues are really nauseating.
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by Jeffobinna1(m): 8:28am On Jul 18, 2016
I refuse to let presidency know my name because they will blame me tomorrow for onething. Confused APC.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by mohciz69(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari's blame game is 100%
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by Paperwhite(m): 8:29am On Jul 18, 2016
kk4kiss:
Not PDP again well I have always said that APC governments re set of confused political prostitutes hat came together to break Nigeria but God arrested they by given them power which they re not ready for, now they re confused.
You have just nailed it my dear.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by Paperwhite(m): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2016
jacy67:
Buhari, keep blaming everything and everyone but yourself.

Just admit that you're incompetent.
He will never do that.He is so perfect that he is the only holy & infallible person in Nigeria you know.
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by Rejoyce78(f): 8:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Rubbish!!! This government is always blaming others for their failures! Soon they'll blame weather anomaly!
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by ITbomb(m): 8:33am On Jul 18, 2016
How can 5% make a budget not working when there 97% others

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by nell3: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2016
gurunlocker:
This people has been blaming since May 29,2015..... They are simply a failure.....

Do they forget there was Boko Haram during GEJ era? did he complain he can't implement budget?
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by UEDIBO: 8:36am On Jul 18, 2016
their father
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by layinde(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2016
serious buhari must be stupid infact its stupidity is way beyond comparison what sort of rubbish is that? so is niger delta militant thats is casuing budget implementation abeg wetin concern dem
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by MrKamar(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2016
If presidency blames NDA for slow 2016 budget implemetation, who will blame bokoharam? me?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by ITbomb(m): 8:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Rejoyce78:
Rubbish!!! This government is always blaming others for their failures! Soon they'll blame weather anomaly!
I thought they had already done that, Oshobaba blamed rain for not building roads after 7 years in Edo

1 Like

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by nell3: 8:37am On Jul 18, 2016
ITbomb:
How can 5% make a budget not working when there 97% others
the thing tire me oo. A whole 5%. I remove cap for una.

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by endove(f): 8:47am On Jul 18, 2016
Blames ti take over
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by hen4ade: 8:48am On Jul 18, 2016
molydonhenry:
Irresponsible Government.
Rejoyce78:
[b][/b]my brother follow me see o
Re: Presidency Blames Niger Delta Crisis For Slow 2016 Budget Implementation. by ojuu4u(m): 8:49am On Jul 18, 2016
You have not seen anything yet, i think you said its only northerners that can ocuppy positions but ynu need south money to implement budget. Until he does needful he will not achive any meaninful achievmnt 4 his 4 years term. His marching to 2 yrs of his term yet no positive impact on economy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Labour Movement Emerges, Elects Executives / Dapchi Schoolgirls: Gaidam Blames Abduction On Withdrawal Of Military / Oluremi Tinubu Hails D'tigress On Women's Afrobasket Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.