Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React (56604 Views)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by theEYe21(f): 1:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Go to "Boss" store and you will see slippers for 1 million
lilbabyak:

Repent for judgment day is at hand
See lie abeg? Palm for 100k na angel do am
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by thecuteone(m): 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
blackberlin:
@maquin trapqueen77 mzdesire

Do you guys seriously expect Mercy Aigbe to advertise 5k Sandals? If you were a celebrity as famous as her, wouldn't you do more?
Come on! It's not for everybody abeg. . .
You people don't want to realize that "shoe get size" and this is a literal example!

oga but wait oo... if it's mercy dats selling it nko?? did dey customize her name on it?? and even dey did Shey wen u wear it you wuld be jumping up so people can see that it's customized wit her name on it!!! #Vanity I say!!!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Ugoeze2016: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
Kbels:
Too uuuuglyyyy for the price angry

Beauty doesn't determine price-tags most times. G-Wagon is an ugly ride but expensive af. Some hand-made goods are highly priced above branded ones but the beauty of it all is that we all have the CHOICE to patronize or ignore. What was that nosy girl's business with how much Mercy chose to sell?
If you cannot afford Diddy's Ciroc, why not go for Alomo or Squadron?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by LordOfNaira: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin what material they used to this no brand slippers why so expensive?

I like the way you write your English. It is romantic.

But, I am very arrogant, so, I shall return immediately to my mansion as it is ungodly enough for me mentioning a mortal.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by cutierashy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by TheOgbeni(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Does it come with insurance. 35k is someone's salary.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by fashrola(m): 3:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
When Zara Shoes are on sales for $20 grin

Though it's her business sha.... so she can put any price tag on it

Buy it or leave it for others
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by smite(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
nikkypearl:
Wey me dey buy fine slippers for #1300 embarassed
It could be the dozen price tho' sad

lol @ dozen price!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by mrwonlasewonie: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Brightgem:
Hmmmm wow interesting! That means u finally sewed the cloth for 50k. You must have some spare cash, so what can I do for you to earn 50k? #naseriousquestion
i didn't do it to just dash her the money. I did it to pay for her kindness and respectfulness as well as her services. Ordinarily I wouldn't pay but the point I'm making is that kind words can melt a stony heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Chukzyfcb(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wetin una expect. Majority of the products sold on the island or to residents of that area have their prices over-inflated.
The price a woman will buy 1 yard of a particular lace at idumota or yaba mkt for #3000naira per yard. Someone at Lekki phase1 will sell the same material for #10,000naira per yard. But some mugus will think one is more inferior coz of price. If you dey into business, u go sabi detect which stuff be truly Orijo & wich wan be packaging. Those slippers are not even worth 15,000. Na because she dey target the upper cLass guys @ lekki na why she inflate the price
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
cum no b rubber pam b dis
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided how much I buy this my wicked 2016"NIKE? This lady well?

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Akposkool(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
cutierashy:
Ain't anything bad in what I said...!she overreacted and I gave it to her...she was thinking am one of those that would kiss her feet just cos she's a celeb.
so it was you?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Harvard13(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
Airforce1:
cut your coat according to your size abi according to your material?

I would rather give #35000 to charity than spendall am.
its actually "cut ur coat according to ur cloth" if you like fat upandan, na ur cloth dem go use cut for u so yes, she is right
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Solomonodimegwu(m): 4:59pm On Jul 18, 2016
ClassCaptain:
35k Pam abi na palm ?

Will i use the pam to scale through the valley of the shadow of death ? grin
hahahaha lwkmd
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by smartmoses(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
Original sliper of this one is 10K,hw come Aba made is 35K?Nawa ooo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Kxngstein(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
eez deez tha one tha I wud wear to walk through the shadow of death? :/
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by sonnie10: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
A little on the high side. Just got this pair of Doucal for #60k. This post is supposed to be under Joke section.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by koolaid87: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
theEYe21:
I have seen some slippers that are sold for 100k. This price seems normal to me

Yes, even if you had seen the ones that were sold for 1m, it still doesn't change the fact that the ugly slippers ain't worth 12k..

Oju mo oun to yonu
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by diva90: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
That's what all these ladies do, they will go to balogun market and stock up on cheap shoes and wears and be selling them in their Lagos island stores for outrageous prices. One guy bought one fake YSL clutch for me from one Lagos island babe's boutique for 32k, I saw that same bag in balogun market for 2k5. Between I hate fake designers so I never carried that bag.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by sonnie10: 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
diva90:
That's what all these ladies do, they will go to balogun market and stock up on cheap shoes and wears and be selling them in their Lagos island stores for outrageous prices. One guy bought one fake YSL clutch for me from one Lagos island babe's boutique for 32k, I saw that same bag in balogun market for 2k5. Between I hate fake designers so I never carried that bag.

Original YSL clutch can not be less than #200k. Buying fake for #32k is ignorance.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by diva90: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
sonnie10:

Original YSL clutch can not be less than #200k. Buying fake for #32k is ignorance.

not everybody is enlightened and exposed to know this. The guy that bought the fake YSL probably doesn't appreciate or know the difference between an authentic one and a fake one. I find it quite wasteful buying copies of brands. I'll rather not have it than carry a fake.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by HugoEagles15(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
thank YOU

I think she should give back to her fans who made her by selling at a more affordable price. 35k isn't affordable for average Nigerians when minimum wage is 18,500

She should calm down

Even that Palm slippers doesn't look attractive or look 35k which is the salary of a cashier in a small microfinance bank.abegiii mercys own is getting too much joor.is she expecting to hear I'll buy it.msheww
Please are you related to Julie hertz
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by HugoEagles15(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
thank YOU

I think she should give back to her fans who made her by selling at a more affordable price. 35k isn't affordable for average Nigerians when minimum wage is 18,500

She should calm down

Even that Palm slippers doesn't look attractive or look 35k which is the salary of a cashier in a small microfinance bank.abegiii mercys own is getting too much joor.is she expecting to hear I'll buy it.msheww
Please are you related to Julie hertz?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by fairygeh(f): 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
She don dey proud, mtchewwww, thats one thing about naija celebrities, fame gets to their head in no time,has mercy always been rich too? How she sef take be 10 years ago,can she afford a 35,000 slippers 6,7,8,9,10 years ago.mtcheww
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by mrwonlasewonie: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
HugoEagles15:
Please are you related to Julie hertz
who she be
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by nikkypearl(f): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
smite:

lol @ dozen price!
embarassed embarassed
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by nikkypearl(f): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
who she be
grin grin smh
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by mrwonlasewonie: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
nikkypearl:
grin grin smh
why ARE YOu laughing
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by cutierashy(f): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Akposkool:
so it was you?
seems like it!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:00am On Jul 19, 2016
4Qbitch:

Every body fvcking says he makes plenty of money on social media lol. We can always filter the lies. Rule number 1: never u com online to tell people u make money cos nobody can fvcking confirm that shiit ok?

Now back to our discussion. Do u know that a bottle of Guiness stout which I'm sure sells for about 250 actually costs over 1500 in some other locations in Naija? I don't know how unexposed u are seriously! But the thing is, prices are fixed based on different factors. And in Mercy's case, HER PERSONALITY, is one of such factors. Those who value what she stands for would pay 40k for her pams with an authograph and a smile on their face. You know nothing about business so stfu ok?

I'm not blind, not stupid and not out of sense, the moment you compared same product (#200 vs #1500 stouts) of same quantity and quality which will gives same satisfactory derivation in same country but different region or location made me believe that you are total out of your 36, for you know I have been outing for long, back then, 5 yrs ago, same drinks ( had same beer in ikotun #160 or #180 ,#400 ikeja and it was selling at one bar #1500 in ikeja gra as well, its sell at #250 at ojota ashi joints, #200 @ maryland,ojota normal bar

I am a repentant drunker,smoker and ashawo /olosho fucker,all these beers hike were known to us but wanted to keep mute for you but I believe you brains deserve to receive sense at least

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Man Draws A Tattoo Of Mercy Eke's Face On His Hand. She Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.