Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React (56618 Views)

Ebuka's Suit To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding: Fans React / Mercy Aigbe Is The 4th Woman To Have Kids For Lanre Gentry / Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by fline: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin what material they used to this no brand slippers why so expensive?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Abodunrin07(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Haha
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by daveyjay(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2016
Trash
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2016
typical hustler mentality

she has not branded or packaged or endorsed the slippers in any way, and she somehow expects that people will buy it for that price.
she should be happy no one insulted her
the cost of manufacturing air jordans etal is not that high, but the endorsement fees of jordan push the price up
mercy aigbe [who is she] is not a brand per se, so she should stf

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2016
MaQuin:
she for sell am 1million

That is an excellent plan. One Mugu will buy it for N1million and paste on social media. Then other mugus will try to catch up and buy same for N1milllon...

It's all about belonging. Not using sense anymore.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Wolex143: 9:20am On Jul 18, 2016
I knw the reason why she's selling it in that amount, it is becuz the palm has gold colour, so she think she can bobo us here with that, and maybe the palm will have 1year warranty.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by badderdandem(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2016
MaQuin:
she for sell ame 1million
you look so cute
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by UuzbaGuuzba: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=fline post=47654378][/quote]

It is her name she is selling. The fact that you know her and she is popular somehow.. Even if she sells 30k akara, some mugu will buy.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by ayguru: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2016
35K for pam...

pam pam pam grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Okijajuju1(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Thats an Ugly and cheap slippers..

Hermes Slippers costs 1000 USD.

I almost fainted when I saw its.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by nihinlade(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2016
Stegomiah:
Our celebrities need learn how to ignore criticism
You don't have to comment always

Baby! I will give you a million kisses for this comment if you don't mind.

Must she reply? Her FAN for that matter. They are the reason you are in Business.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Larryfest(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2016
That bullshit for 35k, na gold leather e be My cobbler go give me sometin better for 7k less...
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Mimisboygreat: 9:23am On Jul 18, 2016
WILL THE PAM WALK ME TO MY DESTINY?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by HaneefahRN(f): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2016
See how ugly and cheap it looks sef. Mttcheew
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by 4Qbitch: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2016
Damn dt gurl was rude and insolent! A lotta people just come on social media to vent their frustrations in life on others.

There r foot wears of even 50k and some Nigerians who are loaded even consider them cheap so stfu if it's not your price and go cut your fvcking coat according to your small cloth.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by bettercreature(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Airforce1:
cut your coat according to your size abi according to your material?

Nigerians like to cry over nothing..
If not for the wickedness of our political class, #35000 is a chicken change.

But to be honest, I would rather give #35000 to charity than spend it on that Palm abi na pam dem dey call am.
That is about 100$,the problem here is that Naira has lost it's value,it's not expensive
Most of my jean trousers cost between $120-$150
The cheapest slippers here cost about 90$
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by idealistically(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2016
if u wear d slippers u no go move ur leg na d slippers go dey take whr u wan go #shakingmyhead
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by edudguy(m): 9:26am On Jul 18, 2016
For what? If I wear it will I be able to walk on water?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Supercee01(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2016
The stupid and useless mercy no know say 35k fit pay bride price abi?. Byreway na lion skin Them take manufacture the pam?
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2016
lmao
ClassCaptain:
35k Pam abi na palm ?

Will i use the pam to scale through the valley of the shadow of death ? grin
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2016
Airforce1:

But to be honest, I would rather give #35000 to charity than spend it on that Palm abi na pam dem dey call am.
even though na fowl change, most online store in USA even sells at reasonable store, maybe she was stylishly trying to use her celebrity to sell her product.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Musquareney(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2016
Nigerians can be so rude... Just 35k and she's damn downgrading herself... She has not seen wristwatch of 100k and above. I can't by it doesn't mean I should rubbish someone's business

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by MaQuin(f): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2016
badderdandem:
you look so cute
Thank you
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by BlackMystery(f): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Some girls go go eat poo just to get this grin...sha na if u get the money..
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by 4Qbitch: 9:30am On Jul 18, 2016
Supercee01:
The stupid and useless mercy no know say 35k fit pay bride price abi?. Byreway na lion skin Them take manufacture the pam?

Never display ur poverty on social media. You bring urself down. There are pams of 50k and there are MANY loaded Nigerians who consider them cheap.

When God blesses you you will come back here to modify this your poverty mentality.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by dekaz(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
Airforce1:

According to your material is the correct one.
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by stagger: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2016
I have seen a corper driving a car of N10m which he bought with self-made business profits. Yet always abused by his mates: "what is he feeling like"?

But they will not do what he did to make the money. Mercy Aigbe does not have two heads. The person who claims the palms cost too much should either go to bend down boutique and buy hers or probably come out with her own shoe line and stop making noise.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Fedayeen02: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2016
Nigerians can be funny or they don't understand the meaning of capitalism. I design shirts and i don't compromise on my price. If you belive in my label then you will always afford it.

Mercy aigbe is a hot brand and she doesn't need to undervalue her brand. Her target clients will surely buy it without complaint

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by rosalieene(f): 9:33am On Jul 18, 2016
Seriously! why are people complaining! there are people out there that can afford it. if you can't afford it just keep calm and stop condemning the price. its her business. And she been an actress can attract customers, you know how people behave!!. In the U.S and other parts of the western world, people don't mind rebuying clothes, shoes and other stuffs used by a celebrity.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by 4Qbitch: 9:34am On Jul 18, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
even though na fowl change, most online store in USA even sells at reasonable store, maybe she was stylishly trying to use her celebrity to sell her product.

Mind ur business! Didn't you offer economics in secondary sch? Every seller has a right to fix fvcking price and every fvcking buyer has d fvcking right to choose a fvcking seller!!!!!!

Get this basics or forever stfu!
Re: Mercy Aigbe Is Selling Slippers For N35,000, Fans React by Missonas(f): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2016
Na una dey cause am. All she does is take selfies and una go dey lie dey comment slayer, hot momma, on point, hotness, 100% e don enter her brain and nw she con dey misbehave. Shes all out for business guys allow her but when dust settle for d pam tire she go sell am for what its really worth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chizzy Alichi Visits Her Poultry Farm (Video) / Cosmetic Surgery: Moesha Boduong Sitting On A 'Special Cushion' / Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.