Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (32303 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What's Your Weekend Routine Like / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by steroid: 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2009
part in toilet, part in bed- had running stomach
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Secretz(f): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

she said bang! bang! bang! and you're asking why she's drained? grin

ROFLMAO!!! wink

steroid:

part in toilet, part in bed- had running stomach

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! tongue
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by follypimpi(m): 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2009
Secretz:

Bang!!! Bang!!! Bang!!! shocked

I'm sooooo tired and drained. . . . . tongue tongue tongue tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Secretz(f): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
follypimpi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

wetin? ? ? I can't come on hia and joke now abi? I was busy studying, movies, and doing housework!!! Got no time to BANG anyting, other than bang nail in the wall with a hammer! grin

What did YOUUUUU do this weekend? grin
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2009
Secretz tell the truth o! shocked Studying indeed.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by follypimpi(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2009
Secretz:

wetin? ? ? I can't come on hia and joke now abi? I was busy studying, movies, and doing housework!!! Got no time to BANG anyting, other than bang nail in the wall with a hammer! grin

What did YOUUUUU do this weekend? grin

My weekend was awesome to be precise,Travelled down to London,went to da cinema with a cutie pie and , What a WEEKEND !!!  tongue
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by follypimpi(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

No mind am she don wunjure.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by roymorah(m): 10:05pm On Sep 14, 2009
i was with ma babe all weekend long,you can only imagine what went down,
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Secretz(f): 10:54pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

I promise you pastor David, I was studying. I have a witness, Baba God!!! tongue The question is, wetin you do for weekend? EHNNNNNN? grin

follypimpi:

My weekend was awesome to be precise,Travelled down to London,went to da cinema with a cutie pie and , What a WEEKEND !!! tongue

You came to London and you didn't even tell me? I vex so! Na waaaa ooooo, may fire burn your hair! angry grin Besides, I am unavailable until 2nd October onwards. . . so this time you're lucky. tongue
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by yourangel: 11:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
whiteroses:

i went out for a friends birthday all my friends bday outing is draining me o, first we paid for our own meal £25 each buffet then we went clubbing in london £40 each for cab, then entry fee £10 then drink £15 then taxi fare £10, and another ones birthday is next week, then another ones birthday is next next week then i gotta save money for nigerian indepedence day celebration on oct 2 at streetham no doubt that will take £100 cos i need go shopping for outing :'( this is too much for me o i need a boyfriend lol

Okay baby. Let me be your angel. Your profile pix is very beautiful

@z-murda

your profile pix is fine. Is that you? handsome bros smiley smiley
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 14, 2009
Secretz:

I promise you pastor David, I was studying. I have a witness, Baba God!!! tongue The question is, wetin you do for weekend? EHNNNNNN? grin

I spent it dreaming about your sexy lips. lipsrsealed
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by chukudibab(m): 4:23am On Sep 15, 2009
davidylan:

she said bang! bang! bang! and you're asking why she's drained? grin
I think him no still get u, more explaination .
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by chisommy: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2009
JeSoul:

All ye internet addicts . . . I dunno how ya'll do it. I usually stay away from computers on the weekend.

When you're an addict yourself.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by saydfact(m): 9:47am On Sep 15, 2009
@ MrLoverMan,

omo 9ja and living in 9ja.
lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by denony(m): 10:44am On Sep 15, 2009
@whiteroses
u look cute in your profile pix
Do u have form for application? grin
I want to apply wink
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Anabel(f): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2009
spent mine with my fiancee kissing and caressing
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by DISTINCT89(m): 1:13pm On Sep 15, 2009
I went to watch man utd match and on sunday I went to club House but I was slapped but by lover sugar Guy,
ok,
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by vwvw(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2009
house moving and u know the works, all the roforofo tdb blisfull banging smiley smiley smiley. wobbly legs can't wait for next weekend
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by kalmebad(f): 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2009
Slept majority of the wkend,aside time i took in making my hair on sat, service on sunday 7-10am, and other times reading "THE POWER OF A PRAYIN WIFE"
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by saintauch(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2009
Went clubbing on friday nite, watched premiership with my pals on saturday at a bar, Church on sunday, and rested for the resy of the day.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by saintade01(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2009
Attended Five wedding Ceremony grin. Honestly smiley
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Eaglebabe: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2009
My sugar daddy's wife harassed me on Saturday and l spent the whole of sunday brooding over it.Monday,back to work.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by deezah(f): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2009
Saturday, was off duty. Was in bed all thru d morning, then later went shopping.
Sunday, went to work. Very stressful. Had a full flight.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by mamagee6(f): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2009
canuck:

For the whole weekend? Super Size Me - Part 2!!!  grin

lol. grin grin grin
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 16, 2009
I spent it Thinking about Business and sleeping.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by donjon: 8:02am On Sep 17, 2009
Spent my weekend buying a sagem my721x & Spent the rest of it regretting my earlier action
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by sarahwhite: 4:27pm On Sep 17, 2009
notin much, i work on saturday but close ealy, do the cleanin at hm them i sit down and listen the nice music.on sunday i go to church .
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by RuuDie(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2009
in the naija-delta. . . . . work all weekend - 5am to 7pm (No ask me wetin i dey do oh) grin

In Lagos. . . . . . Watching all the football matches imaginable + chess & scrabble playing in between!
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by EmekaOBIN: 12:24pm On Sep 18, 2009
stayed home and watched movies and ate lots of junk food shocked. This week i have been exercising heavily as a result.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by donpaulo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 20, 2009
saturday, did me laundry and went off to french class

sunday, church, rested, read, browsed( while listening to music), later strolled out in the evening and finally matress grin
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2009
Laundry and hair. . .
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Gamine(f): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2009
Sleep, food, internet, friend, sick, bed, internet, movie, game, sleep sick, sick, sick, internet, movie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World / Top 10 Most Expensive Military Planes / Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.