Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? (32310 Views)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / What's Your Weekend Routine Like / How Did You Spend Your Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]what happened to my comments . . . . it seem you shake that your head for something . . .right? , tell me what is it?? smiley [/size]
tayo_ast:

i'm just shaking my head for u and your comments

Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tayoast(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2010
just fine.

cant stop thinking abt. . .
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Thinking about what you and your girl friend did last nite . . . right? grin[/size]
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tayoast(m): 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2010
ogaga free me nau!
there girls on NL, stop following me.
its not like i'm twitter anyway!!

still thinking abt. . .
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
[size=13pt]mm. . . you sound like '' Terry G '' - this time around , did you just say '' Free me now?!?'' , common my man you haven't still clear you mind , like you're hiding something. . . abeg , wetin you dey hide? cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

tayo_ast:

ogaga free me nau!
there girls on NL, stop following me.
its not like i'm twitter anyway!!

still thinking abt. . .

Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tayoast(m): 9:02pm On Jun 05, 2010
Ogaga, free me. . . . prah!!!!
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Agluvs9ja(f): 1:27pm On Jun 06, 2010
I work on weekends so no hanging out 4 me, nd i spend every free minute i get chatting wit my boyfriend, we talk a lot about places dat we wld av gone 2, if i wasnt so busy working every weekend!, Men its so f**kin hard!!!, id kill 4 an outing right now!,
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:26pm On Jun 06, 2010
[size=13pt]I hold you. . . .? cheesy  cheesy well , okay cool [/size]

tayo_ast:

Ogaga, free me. . . . prah!!!!
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by bones1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 06, 2010
Had meetings to attend on Saturday from morning till 5pm. Then hanged out in Lekki with my expatriate staff till midnight before retiring for the day. Spent most of Sunday dozing, watching tv and surfing the net !
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tayoast(m): 8:03pm On Jun 07, 2010
thinkin abt. . . a NLer
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07, 2010
smiley smiley
tayo_ast:

thinkin abt. . . a NLer
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 3:24am On Jun 08, 2010
Henna on the hair. . .Roland Garros, overboard with the food lipsrsealed The males cooked so. . .it was a friggin mellow time cheesy
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tanimz(f): 2:23pm On Jun 08, 2010
tayo_ast:

thinkin abt. . . a NLer

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tayoast(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by bones1(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2010
So what is new ?
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tayoast(m): 1:00pm On Jun 10, 2010
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Galads(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2010
surfing the net,gettin new ideas,
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2010
[size=13pt]Gooooooood. . . . . .! wink[/size]

Galads:

surfing the net,gettin new ideas,
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tayoast(m): 10:13pm On Jun 19, 2010
freestyling
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2010
[size=13pt]well im still on the mode grin ! , i have really spent my weekend doing so many things at a time , as the show continue im already on the highest level of the Funny stuffs with friends. . . Music. , dancing. . . . swimming . . . and blah blah blah! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2010
[size=13pt]are you a musician. . . .? shocked shocked  woww i didn't thought of it!!  grin grin wink[/size]

tayo_ast:

freestyling
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by tayoast(m): 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2010
. . . . . . .
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 2:19am On Jun 21, 2010
Watching. . .gaming. . .chillin with the boys. Every weekend, house is full of guys. . .worse now with the world cup thing. Almost practically living there grin
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2010
[size=13pt]iice my roff you're the main chick on board !!!. grin grin cheii you like guys ooh and i wasn't expecting you can make-- up a whole day in a house filled up with guys . . . .woww , you're Hot!! shocked shocked smiley

Guest what. . . .? wink , feel like having a drink of wine with you right now in a quit room with green light grin grin wink .
[/size]

iice:

Watching. . .gaming. . .chillin with the boys. Every weekend, house is full of guys. . .worse now with the world cup thing. Almost practically living there grin
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 2:01am On Jun 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]iice my roff you're the main chick on board !!!. grin grin cheii you like guys ooh and i wasn't expecting you can make-- up a whole day in a house filled up with guys . . . .woww , you're Hot!! shocked shocked smiley

Guest what. . . .? wink , feel like having a drink of wine with you right now in a quit room with green light grin grin wink .
[/size]

Errhhh okay. Considering i've been around guys all my life, it's a breeze and yes most of my friends are males.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by mukina2: 2:02am On Jun 22, 2010
iice:

Errhhh okay.   Considering i've been around guys all my life, it's a breeze and yes most of my friends are males.
kiss kiss kiss kiss embarassed
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 2:04am On Jun 22, 2010
shocked angry angry ok not vexing kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by mukina2: 2:07am On Jun 22, 2010
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 2:09am On Jun 22, 2010
Good now loff? kiss kiss
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:30am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=13pt]wowwwwwwwwwwwwww im so proud of you. . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink[/size]

iice:

Errhhh okay. Considering i've been around guys all my life, it's a breeze and yes most of my friends are males.
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:32am On Jun 22, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
mukina2:

kiss kiss kiss kiss embarassed
Re: What Did You Spend Your Weekend Doing? by iice(f): 2:33am On Jun 22, 2010
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]wowwwwwwwwwwwwww im so proud of you. . . . . kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss wink[/size]

Proud because?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

25 Of The Most Creative Sculptures And Statues From Around The World / Top 10 Most Expensive Military Planes / Amazing Facts Of Life You Should Read!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.