Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge (42952 Views)

Nissan Rouge Badly Smashed In Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photos) / School Bus Conveying Pupils Summersaults In Imo (Photos) / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Afternoon (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Larryfest(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2016
Too much speed...
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by idupaul: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
3rd mainland bridge is accident prone because of the uneven road surface and very deep joints ..I don't advice anybody to do more that 80 kph on that bridge no matter how sound Ur car is because those deep joints can blow out Ur tyres at any time

2 Likes

Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by goodforsomthing: 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
lordcyl3:
speeding kills but nobody talks about the thrills... let's take it easy with this life

Thank GOD that he did not fell inside the water,Naijabet man say so
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Na wah, thank God no life was lost. Also hope the vehicle was insured comprehensively

Sir, did you see the vehicle? It doesn't seem to me that it's a vehicle that'll be comprehensively insured at all.
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by cpapa: 2:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
thankGod no life was lost but those buses flying ajah to oshodi those small boys can speed on 3rd mainland bridge if u tell them to take it easy they will say wey re iya la iya.
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by scholes23(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
passionate88:
Buhari sef angry angry angry angry angry
uve left me with no choice than to ask this question

Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by SweetJoystick(m): 2:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:

Sir, did you see the vehicle? It doesn't seem to me that it's a vehicle that'll be comprehensively insured at all.
Lol you can never tell. Na who get property know the value to am

1 Like

Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by scholes23(m): 2:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
SweetJoystick:
Na wah, thank God no life was lost. Also hope the vehicle was insured comprehensively
Comprehensive ke?
EgunMogaji:

Abi. Even if Dem wan do comprehensive, insurance company no go gree. Unless they do third party insurance. To me comprehensive insurance on this type of vehicle is a waste of resources

1 Like

Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Ravenna: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
idupaul:
3rd mainland bridge is accident prone because of the uneven road surface and very deep joints ..I don't advice anybody to do more that 80 kph on that bridge no matter how sound Ur car is because those deep joints can blow out Ur tyres at any time
Odu!
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by lekanolaolu: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
We need to always be reminded of being careful behind the wheel. Your life is attached to this
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
SweetJoystick:

Lol you can never tell. Na who get property know the value to am

Na true talk grin
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Loyalblak007(f): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Jesus! shocked
The bus is a write off
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Raydos: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
undecided
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by saintdennis(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
That's how that accident occurred @ after the traffic light @ 1004 b/s

People will just match brake full force bringing the car to a sudden stop without thinking.

Same way an idiot suddenly swerve from the fast lane to slow lane after ajah round-about all because a passenger wasn't responding to his demand to pay his t.p

Many drivers in naija didn't go to driving school #fact

1 Like

Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Maksen: 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Hope no life lost,
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by islandmoon: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op na Ajebutter, Hahaha comprehesive insurance for this agbarigo. Lol.

I can't not even identify the kind of car, truck or whatever model it is, can you? missedified
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Chukzyfcb(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
saintdennis:
That's how that accident occurred @ after the traffic light @ 1004 b/s

People will just match brake full force bringing the car to a sudden stop without thinking.

Same way an idiot suddenly swerve from the fast lane to slow lane after ajah round-about all because a passenger wasn't responding to his demand to pay his t.p

Many drivers in naija didn't go to driving school #fact
I tell you bro. In lagos,these danfo drivers can come to a complete stop at anytime on the road. If you are a learner in driving & you follow thse guys "bumper-bumper". Oneday you must bash them, its so sure!!! Not forgetting those that change lanes anyhow like they just started playing with the steering, confusing the other drivers behind them.
In lagos, majority drive in a psycho manner especially in the evening when everyone is rushing back home
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by saintdennis(m): 3:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

I tell you bro. In lagos,these danfo drivers can come to a complete stop at anytime on the road. If you are a learner in driving & you follow thse guys "bumper-bumper". Oneday you must bash them, its so sure!!! Not forgetting those that change lanes anyhow like they just started playing with the steering, confusing the other drivers behind them.
In lagos, majority drive in a psycho manner especially in the evening when everyone is rushing back home

Lols u just got it... DANFO drivers that cannot obey simple rule of wearing seatbelts? How they wan obey traffic laws??

Move along lekki -ajah round-about on Saturday mornings. U must see @least 3 car wrecks that beats ur imagination as to how it occurred.
The same crazy people will go to church and mosque to give testimony but won't tell us they were DUI. Lol
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by frenzydaniel1(m): 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
O boy, d only praya wey go dey d driver mind na GOD ABEG MAKE I NO DROP INSIDE WATER OO grin grin
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by Exponental(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Op...... that's a Mazda bus not a car?
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by otaraki: 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
I hope no body dies .
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by bozz007(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
SweetJoystick:

A commercial bus with comprehensive insurance? I pray o
Re: Car Summersaults On 3rd Mainland Bridge by babychi85: 1:07am On Jul 19, 2016
Thank God no life was involved. People should stop speeding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebonyi International Airport Runway In Progress / Which Of These Transportation Methods Have You Not Used And Why. / Picture Of Ilorin-jebba-mokwa Road Completed By Pmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.