Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money (32796 Views)

Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics / RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) / RRS Arrests Chairman Of Pickpockets In Oshodi, 21 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by M4gunners: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
I was here.
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by dhamstar(m): 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ok
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by AngelAhnie(f): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
veekid:
Is this good or bad news?
both
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by TheSPEAKER(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
"He was unable to join the waiting vehicle." I like that part.

He'll help with the investigation. Nigerian police know how to squeeze out both truth and lie from suspects.
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by robay(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dpharisee:
The RRS of Lagos State Police Command said its operatives arrested one Abdullahi Olanrewaju,

Thats another AFONJA (Muslim Yoruba) bringing shame to the respected tribe
shut that ur dirty mouth Jor.
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Baroba(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
feedthenation:

Every known armed robber(s) caught always have the same line of statement as if they have rehearsed it before they embarkment on any operation. It's always their first time...

Those cold steely eyes dosent seem to me as someone who is doing this for the first time, don't mind the animal, and he was identified as the gang leader threatening to "waste" peoples lives.. Lock him up and let him rot in jail...
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by hollypagan: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
See the name ,APC member yeye tribe

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by emmanude(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
The path of the wicked is like deep darkness;
they don’t know where they will stumble.... Proverbs 4: 19
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by WildChild00(m): 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
nice job RRS, jail the thief.....
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Spybradd: 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Pity...they dont wanna work yet they wanna rob others who have labored..

Meanwhile,its still a 2 paged thread,if the sophisticated culprit was one nna boy,the sophisticated eediats wudda've slammed 10 pages already..
grin
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by tdayof(m): 3:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Howmon:
NCAN, Akowonjo Branch, He's close home. cheesy cheesy cheesy
hollypagan:
AroOkigbo:

What else are members of NANC looking for?
Lobatan.
Brown Roof Sophisticated thief.
Worsened by the fact that he is YAM. ..Yoruba And Muslim
iPOB branch representative.
reporting from Free state
SA

Will you keep quiet please? You all said Yoruba lost kwara and now since its a criminal act committed by a kwaran, you are saying he is from South west.
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Ravenna: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
maxwelloweezy:
Pokemon
Ohh.. I like Pokëmon!
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by SWORD419(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
why do armed robbers say same bone headed lies after they've been caught??
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Howmon: 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
First off, unquote me, then apologise. When a flatty commit such crime we all laugh together now that an Olarenwaju has done same can we just show the same gesture. BTW what makes you think you're more yoruba than I am? Ogbeni park well oh.

tdayof:

Will you keep quiet please? You all said Yoruba lost kwara and now since its a criminal act committed by a kwaran, you are saying he is from South west.
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Spybradd: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
tdayof:

so the highly sophisticated yoruba name,LANREWAJU is now a spanish name,huh? Alaye,abeg put peg 4ya anus and rather talk with ya mouth,haba!..
grin grin

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by isan(m): 3:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Adoju tini omo
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Handsomecole(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
grin
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Handsomecole(m): 3:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Not surprised his from the Yellow Bar Amala eating region. Also related with the religion of piss. Finally he represents the Team Brown Roof . Isokay. I hope he leads the Police to his gang members and they are all arrested.

Well I didn't check names grin
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Mimisboygreat: 3:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
gr8gem:
make I no lie you, I check the picture first before I come check name, I no bother read the story o
in other news....
Buhari4dullard:
I only came to check the name grin
NwaNimo1:
Only came to check the name.....

Now I'm off,

hollypagan:
NwaNimo1:

Now I'm off,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA CHOI!!!! NAME CHECKERS UNA NO GO KILL ME O. WHICH BRANCH ALL OF UNA DY REP ABEG? grin grin
Handsomecole:
Not surprised his from the Yellow Bar Amala eating region. Also related with the religion of piss. Finally he represents the Team Brown Roof . Isokay. I hope he leads the Police to his gang members and they are all arrested.
Well I didn't check names grin
gr8gem:
make I no lie you, I check the picture first before I come check name, I no bother read the story o
in other news....
Buhari4dullard:
NwaNimo1:

Now I'm off,

hollypagan:
NwaNimo1:

Now I'm off,

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA CHOI!!!! NAME CHECKERS UNA NO GO KILL ME O. WHICH BRANCH ALL OF UNA DY REP ABEG? grin grin
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by NwaNimo1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA CHOI!!!! NAME CHECKERS UNA NO GO KILL ME O. WHICH BRANCH ALL OF UNA DY REP ABEG? grin grin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA CHOI!!!! NAME CHECKERS UNA NO GO KILL ME O. WHICH BRANCH ALL OF UNA DY REP ABEG? grin grin

Anambra/Njikoka/Nimo branch in da house.....
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Mimisboygreat: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
NwaNimo1:

Anambra/Njikoka/Nimo branch in da house.....
HAHAHAHAHAHA.... UNA WELDONE O
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by meltiplexer: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
feedthenation:

Every known armed robber(s) caught always have the same line of statement as if they have rehearsed it before they embarkment on any operation. It's always their first time...

that is a confirmation,the police are the ones writing those statement for them. naijabet man say so
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Pennywise(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3987717_agegerobber2720x490_jpeg520164acb25964e86e1e4fc62bdfc027

The guy even wore an inner shirt he must have planned to flee in when things got out of hand. But as it is usually the case when nemesis calls, all the plan evaporates from your head and u are left staring at the nozzle of AK47 rifle with some really piszed off policemen.

He is damn lucky. I suppose the police needed the confession so they wont be accused of killing another innocent. If they had caught 2 of them, it would have been a very different matter for this hero. Now he can spend his time reflecting on what went wrong to avoid mistake in his future operations.
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by doubtingthomas(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
Sam450:
undecided

EFCC is visiting u tonight
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Exponental(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Mod should create kids section. Name checkers should be moved there amongst other movements.
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by fwwins(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
It's always their first time

But come o who was that MODAFUKER of a mod that ban me for saying the truth?
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by kinibd(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Honestly, this name checking thing is becoming annoying and irritating, I mean you come here and see someone from your part of the country has committed a crime and you walk away silently but if it is another tribe you take jabs, thats hypocritical and very childish. Ibo, yoruba, hausa, wherever we are from we must have people also from that part involved in one crime or the other so why make a big deal out of the whole name checking thing. We are one people and until we start acting lyk that, this country will continue to disintegrate. It starts from you and I, One love my people.
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by nonjebose(m): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
I wonder what the look on the face of the "first time" armed robber would like when the people came forward to identify him as the leader of the gang
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by papoose321: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
Others flee with the money una come go arrest passerby so na only dis 1 no flee abi... Shame suppose De catch una small na... Imagine this
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Pecca: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
is that not the same pix used in an earlier thread about a driver turned armed robber...where four others fled with pump action am curious.
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by PlayerMeji: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Buhari4dullard:

The crime happened in Lagos and Lagos is in the SW so expect to read a Yoruba name, ****

If the crime had happened in Owerri and the name is Yoruba, that's when you have a valid point....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / Criminals Now Conceal Guns In Bread – Rivers Police (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.