Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,871 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money (32797 Views)

Customs Officials Kill 2 In Ogun, Others Injured During House Raid. Graphic Pics / RRS Arrests Six Kid-robbers In Oshodi (Photo) / RRS Arrests Chairman Of Pickpockets In Oshodi, 21 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Iseoluwani: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2016
Proffdada:
why do they always say this after being caught? grin

It's their memory verse
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Afritop(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
HE IS STILL WEARING JEANS AND SHIRT THAT IS WHY HE LIED THAT IT IS HIS FIRST TIME.
AND IF THEY DO JUNGLE JUSTICE TO HIM, MANY WILL BE QUICK TO CONDEMN
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Iseoluwani: 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
It's their memory v
Handsomecole:
Not surprised his from the Yellow Bar Amala eating region. Also related with the religion of piss. Finally he represents the [/b]TEAM BROWN ROOF[b] . Isokay. I hope he leads the Police to his gang members and they are all arrested.
Well I didn't check names grin

Did the guy tell you z from IB ??

Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by BlueMagic2(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
One day 1 of these fools will go knocking on the wrong house. You never know what might be waiting for you at the other end of the door. You'd be surprised. cool cool cool
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by seanblaise(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by 3kay945(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
kinibd:
Honestly, this name checking thing is becoming annoying and irritating, I mean you come here and see someone from your part of the country has committed a crime and you walk away silently but if it is another tribe you take jabs, thats hypocritical and very childish. Ibo, yoruba, hausa, wherever we are from we must have people also from that part involved in one crime or the other so why make a big deal out of the whole name checking thing. We are one people and until we start acting lyk that, this country will continue to disintegrate. It starts from you and I, One love my people.

You taking them serious Some just like the fun of it. Cheers.
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
MakeWeTalk:
North central not South west ooo
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by lieutenantHaven: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by pamcode(m): 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
feedthenation:

Every known armed robber(s) caught always have the same line of statement as if they have rehearsed it before they embarkment on any operation. It's always their first time...
As in do they believe that would reduce their punishment or tenure in prison.
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by glossy6(f): 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
Yeah. It Is his 1st time, yet he is the gang leader tongue tongue tongue
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Killuzverdict(m): 12:28am On Jul 19, 2016
There is nothing to steal in the east.
MakeWeTalk:
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by paulo220(m): 4:21am On Jul 19, 2016
good job
Re: RRS Arrests Robber During House-To-House Robbery In Agege,Others Flee With Money by Buhari4dullard: 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Mimisboygreat:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA CHOI!!!! NAME CHECKERS UNA NO GO KILL ME O. WHICH BRANCH ALL OF UNA DY REP ABEG? grin grin HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA CHOI!!!! NAME CHECKERS UNA NO GO KILL ME O. WHICH BRANCH ALL OF UNA DY REP ABEG? grin grin

Me na Sapele Branch oh! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shoots His Brother-In-Law Dead For Cheating On His Sister In Delta / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend / Criminals Now Conceal Guns In Bread – Rivers Police (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.