Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,577 members, 7,958,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:29 AM

Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom (18964 Views)

UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York / Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 / Clinton Secures Enough Delegates For Party Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by toba400: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by Benjom(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2016
Nice one... Their next escapade will be to learn how to "Dab" or dance "Shoki"...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by Rednaxelot: 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Very nice on them.

They may introduce this attire to their fellow "chinkos". If this is achieved, then the materials used in making the attire will be in demand by the chinkos.

The problem is these "chinkos" will make their own version of the material.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by NwaNimo1(m): 3:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
ok
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by NwaNimo1(m): 3:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
So they will still put on suit and tie on top of traditional wears?

Na wa for them...
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
This one wey them wear black and white striped cloth ontop suit,

Them dey advertise "TOM-TOM"

14 Likes

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by princeakins(m): 3:21pm On Jul 18, 2016
NwaNimo1:

Na wa for them...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by SAMBATLAN(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
they try........

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by Cherishing(f): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
They are looking good in it.
but the gov second name sef...

trying to pronouns it O..ootto gi grin

not my own jare grin
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by Goddex: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cf
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by atirolu(m): 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
The governor want to chinalize Benue
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by dannyben5: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
NwaNimo1:

Na wa for them...
guy i jst tire o....

1 Like

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by okonja(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Interesting

This is Chinalization of Benue state in the making grin

Let me unlock some stubborn huawei modems...I dey come back .. cool wink
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by hollypagan: 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
This man needs to solve the problem of killings in his state before any other thing

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by princeakins(m): 3:25pm On Jul 18, 2016
CHINKOS cheesy
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by DICKtator: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
And then?

Is it a wise business approach to act like your host when doing business?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by Youngpo413: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
I'm sure all of them are using TECNO.
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by re175: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cherishing:
They are looking good in it. but the gov second name sef...

trying to pronouns it O..ootto gi grin
not my own jare grin

Lai Lai it's your own oooo. . . Ooootto gi.. . .infact ortoo n gi na blessing.
Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha ortom ooo ooo otuocha.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by winj3: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2016
Well Africans are known for having the lowest mental intelligence on the planet, just slightly above monkeys.

Of course they don't know what the Chinese are doing in other African countries. this fool throws a party for people who are there to seriously exploit them. The chinese never give anything away, they totally use and abuse your people and resources!

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by ItsawrapOutfit: 3:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
Promoting Naija grin
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by eddypatekky(f): 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
toba400:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-rdAJA1AZMkQ/V4zBpRR1eMI/AAAAAAACEp0/eZ_setz0QC4bMSZd6yeiXzE91y5fdqgawCLcB/s1600/xew3.jpg[/img]

Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, has reiterated his assurance to provide an enabling environment for investors in the state. He spoke when a Chinese delegation from the China One Belt One Road Corporation Limited paid him a courtesy call at the Benue Peoples House, in Makurdi.

See Photos Below:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/07/18/chinese-delegates-rock-traditional-attires-as-they-visit-gov-ortom-in-benue-state-photos/

[img]http://1.bp..com/-f475m_k7lcs/V4zBw3P_PzI/AAAAAAACEp4/dG324u59c4kPoVG1LYzTfoAwFcY_Q1ryQCLcB/s1600/xew.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-hhCxUjBvNps/V4zBx33vaaI/AAAAAAACEp8/QG5KzGrhngwkxoHkRU1a1Nnv6o1JEFPjwCLcB/s1600/xew1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-2NtBzclcyJU/V4zBzFw7LDI/AAAAAAACEqA/t2F2A14Hu8014usUVA6hOh9ZHJ8ndJvsgCLcB/s1600/xew2.jpg[/img]
and its only the tiv traditional attires dats in benue state ryt? Dis is share tribalism....@ least dey came for develpment of d state....wot hapnd to idoma attire? The igede attire....shior

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by Cherishing(f): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
re175:

Lai Lai it's your own oooo. . . Ooootto gi.. . .infact ortoo n gi na blessing.

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha ortom ooo ooo otuocha.
spoilt pikin
see as e de sweet u
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by wellmax(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2016
I hope this leads to the industrialization of Benue
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by IceDude(m): 3:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
atirolu:
The governor want to chinalize Benue
To be Chinalized is far better than being Islamized.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by Akinaukwa: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
The Ching Chung yoms! Introducing Chinkos to Benues.
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by kuuljay(m): 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
eddypatekky:
and its only the tiv traditional attires dats in benue state ryt? Dis is share tribalism....@ least dey came for develpment of d state....wot hapnd to idoma attire? The igede attire....shior
there are about five tribes in benue so all there trad attires should be worn right grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by shamecurls(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
okonja:
Interesting

This is Chinalization of Benue state in the making grin

Let me unlock some stubborn huawei modems...I dey come back .. cool wink

You fit unlock Huawei Mifi Modem?
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by atirolu(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
IceDude:
To be Chinalized is far better than being Islamized.

So true bro
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by ventilation: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Make de branch Ekiti o, investor never pass that side before grin
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by okonja(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
shamecurls:

You fit unlock Huawei Mifi Modem?

Yes I can unlock any type of Huawei modems locked to any network in Nigeria. cool

Just call/whatsapp me with my contact on my signature. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Parliament Approves Rwanda Deportation Bill / Boris Johnson Wins Parliamentary Majority In UK Snap Election / Zulu King Condemns Xenophobia On His 50th Birthday (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.