Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom (18896 Views)

UN Delegate From Papua Wore Native Outfit To UN Headquarters In New York / Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 / Clinton Secures Enough Delegates For Party Candidacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by Ayatullah(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
IceDude:
To be Chinalized is far better than being Islamized.

Then get ready to be Shitilized! Because the Chinese will soon turn your poo poo to Benue Biscuits for you to munchilize.
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by IceDude(m): 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ayatullah:

Then get ready to be Shitilized! Because the Chinese will soon turn your poo poo to Benue Biscuits for you to munchilize.
Lol...Still better than being bombilized
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by mikaelzX(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2016
IceDude:
Lol...Still better than being bombilized
and fulanized
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by re175: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cherishing:
spoilt pikin see as e de sweet u
To be candid, I spoil walai and otuo nke di ocha na tor'm rinnee.
Choi!
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by IceDude(m): 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
mikaelzX:
and fulanized
U deserve a chilled bottle of orijin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by ogwucheveekee(f): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ko benue attire..that's TIV attire.why dint you wear them that one that has the whole benue tribe.
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Youngpo413:
I'm sure all of them are using TECNO.
Is that what you were told?
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by Vonwolf(m): 9:57am On Jul 19, 2016
Chinese are free riders...the worst people on Asian continent, benue people be careful of these monsters whose business practices are exploitative in nature.
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by junnyjake(m): 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
eddypatekky:
and its only the tiv traditional attires dats in benue state ryt? Dis is share tribalism....@ least dey came for develpment of d state....wot hapnd to idoma attire? The igede attire....shior

who sabi igede self?
Those ones just quiet.
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by junnyjake(m): 6:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
kuuljay:
there are about five tribes in benue so all there trad attires should be worn right grin

seriously? na only 3 I sabi o
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by kuuljay(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
junnyjake:

seriously? na only 3 I sabi o
geographically you would be shocked that there are igbos who are indigenes of benue besides tiv idoma utilo agatu igede and jukums
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by junnyjake(m): 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2016
kuuljay:
geographically you would be shocked that there are igbos who are indigenes of benue besides tiv idoma utilo agatu igede and jukums

Wow, though I once heard that a some part of ebonyi are igede people with others from cross river.

I use to think that the jukuns are from Taraba.
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by SaintUlot: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Check my signature and start making money online daily directly into your bank account
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by kuuljay(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2016
junnyjake:

Wow, though I once heard that a some part of ebonyi are igede people with others from cross river.

I use to think that the jukuns are from Taraba.
true bro, some jukums are in benue
Re: Chinese Delegates In Benue Native Attires As They Visit Governor Ortom by troublemakea(m): 4:26pm On Oct 02, 2018
Rednaxelot:
Very nice on them.

They may introduce this attire to their fellow "chinkos". If this is achieved, then the materials used in making the attire will be in demand by the chinkos.

The problem is these "chinkos" will make their own version of the material.

Lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fu Zhenghua: China Ex-justice Minister Jailed For Life Over $16m Bribe / Removal Of Bazoum Is Making Terrorism Worse In Niger Republic / Have Libyans Made A Huge Mistake By Removing Gaddafi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.