Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,012 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo (39340 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Kobicove(m): 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Baby mamas picture competition Season 1 grin
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2016
Baby mama and olosho be like...

1 Like

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
his head like wizkid own
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
girl4rmspace:

do you even know what the word ugly means? How can you say she's an ugly hoe? This hating is unnecessary
You are blind. Look how she passed her ugly genes to that innocent boy.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2016
girl4rmspace:

the lady looks better than wizkid so what are saying?

Are you wearing your glasses?
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Elle277(f): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2016
wizkid baby mama competition.. nawa o no shame being a single mum again, some purposely go for it gan
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2016
rhymaholic:
which app do you use in making this meme
An app grin
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by mindfreaks(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Whats her insta account name
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by nonjebose(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2016
Babymama Competition trending on NL
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by banky99(m): 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
A very nice day to you all my Name is festus megie and have been online for long as I can remember making ground breaking discoveries in the online marketing platform and I just got a new one but onlike the previous ones I do need as much as 3125 to accomplish this and if I get that much people with just 550 each to invest I guarantee that b4 the end of this year to be exact in the next few months we all 3125 would have 156250 thousand naira in our pocket which we would rinse and start over again do it three times before moving to a bigger goal am I saying too much well this is just the tip now whatsapp won't be enough to manage all 3125 so we are going to use our email accounts and also a private Facebook group"https://m./752273151542205?refid=27#groupMenuBottom" to house all of us for easy communication,the group has been created with the link is right below, join and once I get my 3250 its going to be closed this information has been posted on my three blogs and also on three major forums and two blogs in nigeria so act fast before it gets filled to our continues success festus and if you can't find the Facebook group just send me a message on my email festus.megie@gmail.com will add u up.
This the group https://m./752273151542205?refid=27#groupMenuBottom
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by pepigeorge(m): 5:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stop eulogising fornicators
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Achillesdam500(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
All this yeyebrities news don tiree person no beef but I dnt really know whatsup with this now..who stepping out epp undecided
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by seanblaise(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2016
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by JAWBONE(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2016
E b like say time don reach for their monthly settlement
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by jesusjewel1(f): 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
EMMYLBANKS:
that true bro..and am recommending that business to some nairaland ladies
Back to the sender
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Bnladan(m): 5:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
Whores and bastards everywhere. B4 u quote me read d next lines.

Bastard: a person born outside wedlock.
LovePeddler: a prostitute
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by teesugar(f): 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2016
Obas101:
This second baby mama fine pass the first one
thats not true. The first baby mama, is very beautiful and natural. She rocks.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Obas101(m): 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
teesugar:
thats not true. The first baby mama, is very beautiful and natural. She rocks.
Ehn.. Like seriously? This girl fine pass the first one, very obvious.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by girl4rmspace(f): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
You are blind. Look how she passed her ugly genes to that innocent boy.

Atleast she's attractive enough for wizkid. I bet wizkid wouldnt look at you twice
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2016
girl4rmspace:

Atleast she's attractive enough for wizkid. I bet wizkid wouldnt look at you twice
Ok at last we agree she is ugly.
Your last line is just stale.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Teespice(f): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
wow.
this lad is a carbon copy of wiz kid. same forehead and the same face.
why was he then denying him?
smh for this our yeyebrities.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by faitheverest(f): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wikid must have been ugly when he was small cos.....
But finally, Obasanjo bad, Buhari bad, no be when them give me invitation oooo..... grin cheesy wink
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Itannooluwa(f): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Kyliegame:
Music star, Wizkid's second son is slowly growing into a man, his mother shared some stunning photos of both of them rocking matching ankara prints, and they are so beautiful.

MORE HERE: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/07/wizkids-second-babymama-and-son-stun-in.html

wat dz baby mama crap of a thn.....all i see s FORNICATION n disguise, some ladies jst need to do brain baptism
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by temptnow: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
Baby mama is now a Profitable Business

memes by ThePeacemaker
your captions are not always funny. Leave it to the professionals. Stop embarrassing your self.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by itsik(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Wow........ so cute
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
temptnow:
your captions are not always funny. Leave it to the professionals. Stop embarrassing your self.
One man food is another man's poison

Your problem is more than my jokes
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
This chic is likely older than Wiz but in the circle of the rich and gold diggers, age is but a number. It is poor folks that go: "I'm older than you, I'm your senior" cvnts.

P.s Wizkid!!! Please shag Linda & get it over with. If it is smelly, air wick that box & lay that mferkn pipe. Do it for the Bros.
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
These babymamas and paternity issues, na die!

Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by greggng: 5:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Love Machine:
Wizkid should go for a paternity test.He pour inside doesn't mean his sperm form that baby.What about other dude that she also knack?

He has already done that and confirmed around march that the child is his child. So no contrversy at all
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by enuel001(m): 6:19am On Jul 19, 2016
halfricanadian:

The caption is funny
Even d baby carry face go left like
I no send u message to open leg
lols
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by EMMYLBANKS(m): 8:58am On Jul 19, 2016
jesusjewel1:

Back to the sender
wowshocked...i said some, not all this shows you are interestedwink
Re: Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Son In Ankara Combo by preciousMI1(f): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2016
why this son nuh fine like the first one? nice combination sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Laura Ikeji Dancing Seriously With Her Big Baby Bump (pics & Video) / Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years / Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.