Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated (135545 Views)

Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 / How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / National Intelligence Agency Recruitment 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lamidi21(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
princesweetman2:

WHERE IS D VENUE PLS
Please broda wat is ur course of study. Thanks
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by lwise(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
suzzy4God:
Pls if u miss ur screening, come straight to Alausa with ur original credentials, they are calling all discipline NOW. They have removed some names from the former list so its not all the pple dat missed their screening that were called.

Are you for real cos my sis is on her way 2 Alausa right now.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by omotolatutu19: 4:51pm On Aug 11, 2016
successful candidates (I think) who sat for test/interview yesterday were invited over to alausa today. they were close to 10-15 thereabout. ...they were asked to come out to a corner. for what? I don't know.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by suzzy4God(f): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
lwise:

All I know is that they called list of all field though they used new list,most names on the former list has been removed.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by awojideluv(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lizzieo:

I was affected for my O level but went to Neco office to collect my certificate and went back for screening yesterday.

Lizzieo.....please where is there office located at ? I mean Neco office .plus how much were you asked to pay?...thanks
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by DaChem(f): 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
have they started sending text to chemistry graduate ?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
awojideluv:

Lizzieo.....please where is there office located at ? I mean Neco office .plus how much were you asked to pay?...thanks
It is @ ilupeju,if u don't have photocard #500,certificate #200 and if u are collecting statement of result also1200.Go with a passport,ID and ur statement of result if u have.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2016
lwise:

Are u sure about what u are saying?What about people dat did interview on Tuesday?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by ADEBOSOLA123: 9:12pm On Aug 11, 2016
Gud Evening house.plssss is the screening exercise still on.Has anybody being screened for computer science.i will be evry grateful if you reply house.am still waiting to get invite..
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by sotozo(m): 9:19pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lizzieo:

It is @ ilupeju,if u don't have photocard #500,certificate #200 and if u are collecting statement of result also1200.Go with a passport,ID and ur statement of result if u have.

#200 for NECO certificate? Are you sure? Please confirm the right amount for us please
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by sotozo(m): 9:25pm On Aug 11, 2016
It seems no1 was sent message today because of the weekend break.

For those who have done, if you got the WAEC certificate recently.... How much did you pay for it at the WAEC office?

Was it at Ogba or Yaba?

I usually use my GCE result so I am wondering if I should get the certificate for that instead of May/June from my secondary school. Your responses are much appreciated.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 10:02pm On Aug 11, 2016
sotozo:

#200 for NECO certificate? Are you sure? Please confirm the right amount for us please
As @ Monday dat I went there,dis information is true because I paid #700 to dem for photocard + certificate and a lady dat came also paid #1900 4 photocard,statement of result and certificate,without d photocard u won't be attended to.U will be asked to make some photocopies also when u get there,dat is all.U are very surprise dat it is too cheap rite?
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2016
ADEBOSOLA123:
Gud Evening house.plssss is the screening exercise still on.Has anybody being screened for computer science.i will be evry grateful if you reply house.am still waiting to get invite..
Computer science were screened on Monday and interviewed Tuesday.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by copperA2015(m): 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
ADEBOSOLA123:
we are together o,.... No invite for me too ,same course
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by ADEBOSOLA123: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
copperA2015:
we are together o,.... No invite for me too ,same course
Did you study education I have pgd in education
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by ADEBOSOLA123: 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lizzieo:
Computer science were screened on Monday and interviewed Tuesday.
pls which question did they ask during the interview.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by sotozo(m): 11:28pm On Aug 11, 2016
Lizzieo:

As @ Monday dat I went there,dis information is true because I paid #700 to dem for photocard + certificate and a lady dat came also paid #1900 4 photocard,statement of result and certificate,without d photocard u won't be attended to.U will be asked to make some photocopies also when u get there,dat is all.U are very surprise dat it is too cheap rite?

Very cheap dear. Just that I will be needing WAEC not NECO certificate . If you have any info about that, will really appreciate.

The NECO certificate you collected, was it may/June? Cos I know that one is usually sent to schools
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by ADEBOSOLA123: 4:22am On Aug 12, 2016
Gud evening house, pls is the screening still on.i just need to sure.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Satdexter: 4:50am On Aug 12, 2016
Hello house. Pls can anyone kindly show the SMS number or just the first few numbers. Thanks.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 5:41am On Aug 12, 2016
sotozo:

Very cheap dear. Just that I will be needing WAEC not NECO certificate . If you have any info about that, will really appreciate.

The NECO certificate you collected, was it may/June? Cos I know that one is usually sent to schools
Neco GCE.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by bukhety(f): 7:20am On Aug 12, 2016
Lizzieo:

Neco GCE.
Lizzieo pls is it true that some people did not get any text yet they were screened? I saw the info u posted on another thread. pls reply asap, I need to know if i should go to alausa nontheless. Thanks.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by sotozo(m): 7:57am On Aug 12, 2016
ADEBOSOLA123:
Gud evening house, pls is the screening still on.i just need to sure.

I think it should still be on as art related and commercial related courses have not been totally dealt with like the science related courses
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lekewatt(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2016
jst heard dt it's mostly science field they want to recruit. We pray dt God factor come in2 play n nt d Lagos factor.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by sotozo(m): 9:25am On Aug 12, 2016
I saw on another thread that some people were not sent text msg but their names were called and they were duly screened.

Magomago don start ba?

How will a person who didn't get msg go to Alausa in the first place? To gate-crash? To try his/her luck?

It is a serious something.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by ADEBOSOLA123: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2016
sotozo:
I saw on another thread that some people were not sent text msg but their names were called and they were duly screened.

Magomago don start ba?

How will a person who didn't get msg go to Alausa in the first place? To gate-crash? To try his/her luck?

It is a serious something.

Hmmmm, it is well.pls I just want to know if the screeing ia still on and if pple re still recieving text message..
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Yinks03: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2016
please any information about screening and interview in regards to the engineering applicants.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by sotozo(m): 10:12am On Aug 12, 2016
ADEBOSOLA123:

Hmmmm, it is well.pls I just want to know if the screeing ia still on and if pple re still recieving text message..

Some people went for interview today tho. Until Monday before we know if it is still on but am sure it is still very much ongoing.

Yinks03:
please any information about screening and interview in regards to the engineering applicants.

I think only the education officers are being attended to for now as there is no valid news about screening for other positions.
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Yinks03: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2016
Thanks alot,i appreciate your response.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Lizzieo(f): 10:59am On Aug 12, 2016
bukhety:

Lizzieo pls is it true that some people did not get any text yet they were screened? I saw the info u posted on another thread. pls reply asap, I need to know if i should go to alausa nontheless. Thanks.
Yes,it was true,I know of two people dat were screened without SMS.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Beesam: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2016
Pls house, is it true that candidates with attestation are not attended to. I people without degree certificate Bt with attestation are NT screened, someone told me this yesterday n I jus wnt to confirmed cos I ve a sister DT ve only attestation n result because her certificate is NT ready
Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by Hydris(m): 6:06pm On Aug 12, 2016
Wetin dey happen ke??..I neva hear of EDU MGT .. Pls has anybody with the course received message..#EDU A
DMIN

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Civil Service Recruitment 2016 Updated by awojideluv(m): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2016
[quote author=Lizzieo post=48399429]
It is @ ilupeju,if u don't have photocard #500,certificate #200 and if u are collecting statement of result also1200.Go with a passport,ID and ur statement of result if u have.[/qu
You are such a good friend ..Thanks and God bless you .love you dear,....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

Nigerian Army DSSC and SSC 2014 Aspirants / UBA Recruiting / 2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.