Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria (44361 Views)

WASCE Records Best Result In 10 Years / Snake Killed In University Of Uyo Causes Fight (Photos) / Outstanding Result In Waec: What Does It Mean And When Shall It Be Released? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by realmenrealhats(m): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2016
we are not jobless. and you are in no right to judge me, dear. it should have been more unfortunate that you failed to note that "intent" goes with "full" and not "filled" (would you get another skill now that you are judged based on your grammatical error? I do not think so). It is unfortunate that we have a system that disregard the value of hard work or skill. It is unfortunate that even our leaders placed us in a situation to do such cheating. It is unfortunate that our educational system that certifies graduates failed to teach them before unleashing them to the field. It is unfortunate that even our president cannot defend his own certificate. It is unfortunate that sitting governors themselves have no clue what schools they attended. It is unfortunate that our system cannot afford for citizens of their own ancestors. It is unfortunate that you find my cousin's situation unfortunate without trying to change the cause. It is also unfortunate that bankers without any skill as to money handling and business management training are sitting in place of finance management while business professionals hawk the streets selling groundnut and riding Keke for their daily bread. It is unfortunate that you cannot advise my cousin to look for a job in his field of studies, rather you flung him to the class of learning a skill. It is unfortunate that you failed to see that the skill a man has perfected for 5 years already is not a skill. It is unfortunate for you to see that someone is suffering from prejudice and disregard. It is quite unfortunate that you got judgmental before typing your comment. It is unfortunate that you showed no feeling as to the content of the message, but you chose to condemn two persons. It is unfortunate that you will also proceed to judge others without looking inwards to judge yourself for the unfairness that you dish out to others on daily basis. IAnd finally, it will be even more unfortunate when you look closely to note that others who are more qualified and certified are dying to get the opportunity or position that you have right now and they are being denied. Lastly, it is unfortunate that you failed to read my comment properly to understand that comments like yours would not be appreciated.
mapet:

It is unfortunate that as articulate as you are or sound, your mind is filled with intent to cheat.....

Tell your "skillful" cousin to go look for jobs that requires skill and not certificate
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Godsgal(f): 1:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
God bless u op for bringing this 2 limelite. that is why I'll forever cherish the grade I had from dat sch. cos I knw wat I passed thru
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by abdulkayus(m): 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
faruku104:

looooooool I schooled in the north... Kaduna state uni to be precise.... we knew the underground shit that went on with lecturers and female students. also the male students who spend huge bribing lecturers. students who tell u they dunno what sorting is r pretenders!!!!!

guy, maybe that it in ur school. Am not sayin it doesnt happen at all, bt it is not as pronouce as it is in the south.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by mapet: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
realmenrealhats:
we are not jobless. and you are in no right to judge me, dear. it should have been more unfortunate that you failed to note that "intent" goes with "full" and not "filled" (would you get another skill now that you are judged based on your grammatical error? I do not think so). It is unfortunate that we have a system that disregard the value of hard work or skill. It is unfortunate that even our leaders placed us in a situation to do such cheating. It is unfortunate that our educational system that certifies graduates failed to teach them before unleashing them to the field. It is unfortunate that even our president cannot defend his own certificate. It is unfortunate that sitting governors themselves have no clue what schools they attended. It is unfortunate that our system cannot afford for citizens of their own ancestors. It is unfortunate that you find my cousin's situation unfortunate without trying to change the cause. It is also unfortunate that bankers without any skill as to money handling and business management training are sitting in place of finance management while business professionals hawk the streets selling groundnut and riding Keke for their daily bread. It is unfortunate that you cannot advise my cousin to look for a job in his field of studies, rather you flung him to the class of learning a skill. It is unfortunate that you failed to see that the skill a man has perfected for 5 years already is not a skill. It is unfortunate for you to see that someone is suffering from prejudice and disregard. It is quite unfortunate that you got judgmental before typing your comment. It is unfortunate that you showed no feeling as to the content of the message, but you chose to condemn two persons. It is unfortunate that you will also proceed to judge others without looking inwards to judge yourself for the unfairness that you dish out to others on daily basis. IAnd finally, it will be even more unfortunate when you look closely to note that others who are more qualified and certified are dying to get the opportunity or position that you have right now and they are being denied. Lastly, it is unfortunate that you failed to read my comment properly to understand that comments like yours would not be appreciated.

Starting from your last statement, I was never patronising you, neither is there any sense in your litany of excuses. I do not even think neither your cousin nor you deserve any empathy with the useless excuses you laid down. You have not said anything new, that had not been seen before. That your cousin is skillful, and so what? If he was that next best thing after slice bread, then you will not be here shamelessly making appeal to buy forged certificate. Are you that lazy that you cannot advise your cousin to enrol in evening classes in NOUN, to say the least.......if he needs a certificate?

Secondly, your reply is so filled with a looser mentality.......blaming everybody and every other conditions for your circumstances except yourself. No wonder you seek to buy a fake certificate

Meanwhile, quit the cousin smokescreen. Tell the truth, it is you who want to buy the fake certificate grin grin grin
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by 3kay945(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Antell95:

may t..hunder fire u down.

Your brain don format.

One of the 'involved' spotted.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by realmenrealhats(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
who seeks your empathy? did i tell you we reside in a camp? look at this one oh! oh k i am a loser. winner biko go your work. i am not in your league at all. did i tell u he has no certificate? i said to save a job he has been doing for 5 years already. he didnt study the field but he practiced. even if na me want the certificate, e concern you? me and you relate? and so? my dear come let me educate you. i teach people like you. i have noticed that you always use "filled with" incorrectly and quite too often. it makes your write-up mediocre and also needing empathy. so, empathethically let me correct your grammar for the second time, "filled with" does not go with "a reply". reply goes with "full". so, learn when to use "filled with". it is very necessary Mr know know. My dear, it will take you aeons to achieve my level of education. abeg i no get time. i warned you from beginning ooo, which kind problem be this one chineke. my dear if you had read my first message all these wahala wouldn't have started. abeg make una come see me oh. wetin be this one again? my dear oya no vex, sorry for the offence. bye!
mapet:

Starting from your last statement, I was never patronising you, neither is there any sense in your litany of excuses. I do not even think neither your cousin nor you deserve any empathy with the useless excuses you laid down. You have not said anything new, that had not been seen before. That your cousin is skillful, and so what? If he was that next best thing after slice bread, then you will not be here shamelessly making appeal to buy forged certificate. Are you that lazy that you cannot advise your cousin to enrol in evening classes in NOUN, to say the least.......if he needs a certificate?

Secondly, your reply is so filled with a looser mentality.......blaming everybody and every other conditions for your circumstances except yourself. No wonder you seek to buy a fake certificate

Meanwhile, quit the cousin smokescreen. Tell the truth, it is you who want to buy the fake certificate grin grin grin
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by mapet: 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
realmenrealhats:
who seeks your empathy? did i tell you we reside in a camp? look at this one oh! oh k i am a loser. winner biko go your work. i am not in your league at all. did i tell u he has no certificate? i said to save a job he has been doing for 5 years already. he didnt study the field but he practiced. my dear if you had read my first message all these wahala wouldn't have started. abeg make una come see me oh. wetin be this one again? my dear oya no vex, sorry! bye!

Ok, have a nice day
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by SaintUlot: 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Check my signature and start making money online daily directly into your bank account
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by MadCow1: 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
isaacodo:
AS you can see, The Lecturers Mentality is to fail everyone , he or she would have noticed there obvious E's, May be he or she makes so much from blocking or sorting. This why such Universities are always rated badly Worldwide..

Nice spotting..
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by profudus(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
ggirl4real:
Uniuyo! Hmm

I struggled to reach 4.49, best in my Faculty and Uniuyo wouldn't give me a Graduate Assistant job.

Maybe because I don't know someone that knows someone up there

I wish I took time to have fun while in school. I feel like I wasted my time studying hard.
Everything in Nigeria is connection, even to get a common plate of rice in wedding ceremony
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by ggirl4real: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2016
mapet:

I'm even sadder that they did not upgrade you to 4.50....pretty sad

Hmmm.... I had to accept my fate o.

Anyway, somehow I do feel if it was upgraded, I would be graduating with a class of degree I didn't merit.

I still thank God...

But it's so painful every time that CGPA crosses my mind.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by ggirl4real: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
profudus:
Everything in Nigeria is connection, even to get a common plate of rice in wedding ceremony

Yes ooo.

It's by who you know.

It's quite pathetic.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by ggirl4real: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
FuckTheMods:
graduate assistant? Thats impossible if you were not in propinquity with the lecturers.
What did you study?

Why is it impossible Ma?

I was famous in the Faculty and my Department.

Most of my lecturers knew me and my academic performances.

My colleagues had already started classifying me as a "staff" because they all thought I'd be retained.

But it's not coming to pass...
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by ggirl4real: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
ejibaba:

Likewise Me...4.41

Eh ya!

Sorry. It can be very annoying.

The most painful part in my case is that I got a CGPA of 3.52 after my 100 level.

Four years after + one year ASUU strike, I still graduated with the same 2.1 I had in 100 level.

Na only me waka come?
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by FuckTheMods: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
ggirl4real:

Why is it impossible Ma?

I was famous in the Faculty and my Department.

Most of my lecturers knew me and my academic performances.

My colleagues had already started classifying me as a "staff" because they all thought I'd be retained.

But it's not coming to pass...
which course?
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by profudus(m): 7:59am On Jul 20, 2016
ejibaba:

Likewise Me...4.41
I had first class and distinction in B.sc and M.sc respectively but I have been consistently told that there is no vacancy
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by profudus(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2016
MasterRahl:
Bro, I am a graduate of UNIUYO. That University as far as I am concerned is a no-nonsense varsity. If you know you're not ready to bend down and study, don't bother going to UNIUYO. A graduate of Mech Engr in my church is currently doing his ph.D abroad because he graduated with a first class from the same department in that same university. He is being sponsored by the university. I know some lecturers are wicked but most students these days do not care about their studies.
My brother the best graduating student was from that same department but it may interest you to know that he was never sponsored. It was all about connection
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
profudus:
I had first class and distinction in B.sc and M.sc respectively but I have been consistently told that there is no vacancy

Jesus!!!... that can't be true ooooh...abeg write to the VC and beg him....what kind of wickedness is this na
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by profudus(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2016
ejibaba:

Jesus!!!... that can't be true ooooh...abeg write to the VC and beg him....what kind of wickedness is this na
when I met with the former VC what she told me can better be imagined! My brother there is unprecedented tribalism even in Federal universities.I have written to prochancellor as regard my plight. Hitherto, no reply.
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by profudus(m): 8:32pm On Jul 20, 2016
ejibaba:

you may not know what goes on in UNIUYO!
Re: A Typical Result In University Of Uyo, Nigeria by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
profudus:
you may not know what goes on in UNIUYO!

Bros, don't give up keep applying....find time n meet this new VC...even though I heard she did coded recruitment before she left....so almost every where is filled up.....i blame your HOD/Dean....Trust me they both didn't want you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Jamb Results :i'm Crying / Protest: UNIBEN Students Seize CBN Bullion Van, Army Vehicle (Video) / Lagos School Principal Becomes A Student For One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.