Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition (51404 Views)

Emmanuel Udom Replies Yahaya Bello Over Dino Melaye's Recall / Yahaya Bello And Udom Emmanuel At War Over Dino Melaye / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by mindtricks: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2016
magicalx:
Nigerians are dying of hunger, no Jobs, hopelessness everywhere and this is what is keeping our distinguished senators awake at night.

Honestly we need a revolution in this country! Whether APC or PDP they are all the same!
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by sekundosekundo: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2016
aressssa:

This is what happened.

1. The wife beater and domestic violence offender did not like the fact that some senators did not go subscribe to his demand that they withdraw their petition against saraki and his vie so he threatened them with violence.

2. Senator Tinubu who was a recipient oh his threat stood up to the bully and called his bluff. She said the Senate should not be reduced to a kindergarten where Senators could just issue childish threats, and called on Senators to close ranks and seek reconciliation amongst its members.

3. Melaye the thug, woman beater and sociopath issued the first threat against the senators including Mrs Tinubu and even if she called him a thug, why not?He was acting like one.

Threatening to lay your hands on a woman, beat and rape a woman and your co worker is inexcusable, it was a criminal and terrorist threat witnessed by his fellow senate members.

Leave your ipob hate alone and get your facts straight...

Every body is Ipob to you people. We all know that Tinubu was a drug Baron, it will not be proper to call him a drug Baron in a meeting especially when he did not insult you. When Remi was given an opportunity to speak in that meeting, why didn't she speak without insulting Dino. Even you will do worst than Dino.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Unbrandedguy: 7:47am On Jul 19, 2016
aressssa:

OBJ the president of Nigeria with all the powers of the FG fought Tinubu and lost, till today, OBJ accepted defeat and kept Tinubu's name out of his mouth..

GEJ the president of Nigeria with all the powers of the FG fought Tinubu and not only lost, Tinubu sent GEJ back to otuoke, he accepted defeat and kept Tinubu's name out of his mouth.

Fayose with all his madness is skillfully making sure he stays away from Tinubu and kept Tinubu's name out of his mouth

Politicians from North, South, East, West sabi their boundaries when it comes to Tinubu and Tinubu in return accords them their respect.

So exactly who is the thug called Dino Melaye? grin

We know he's toast since last week, his downfall is just formality... grin

for ur records, saraki is stil d SP. Tinubu only lorded lagos state. Obj's could not get lagos as wel as some other states wich he cldnt get too.
SW didnt vote Gej simply because they felt excluded 4rm his Govt. And are also fed up wit coruption allgatns in his govt. I bet u saw d voting figures?? D entire sw margin was not wide!(though a determining factor).
Rest ur case abt tinubu. He can only soar as an eagle in d midst of fowls, sparrows and chickens. Not in d midst of hawks, & kites.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by lomprico(m): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2016
justhelp:
how I wish is ur mother life that we are talking about here
Is the bĂ­tch ur mother? Why r u bringing my mother into this
Mind urself!
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Unbrandedguy: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2016
justhelp:
how I wish is ur mother life that we are talking about here

I wish it was your father who she poked in the face and into his eyes.. Then u will clap for her.. Else u have no regard for your father too.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Unbrandedguy: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2016
Rexnegro:

smh, truly You Be fellow thug...woman beater, pity kogi women And Other tribe women that marry kogi men then....tip of advise bro, walk away when annoying nature of women is activated, better off than beating Them, Real men I repeat REAL men don't beat or abuse women.

Kip walking away, while the woman kips having her field day.. Soon, u will be running away and die away from her persistent annoying nature.
There is no preference for women in the legislative chamber, she ceases to be preferentially treated as woman. She is a senator same as other colleagues. Its in the military. No woman, all of them are one folk, cos the bullet does not respect any gender.

Call him woman beater, thug etc. A man will not and cannot endure any form of threat to his existence and authority, no matter the angle it is coming from. Since she knows she is a woman, why didn't she allow other men to speak on her behalf. If it were me seen, the moment she poked into my face.. The camera will not even see the speed of what my hand will do to her...
Kip siding her!!
She has been in the habit of doing this until she met an intolerant man who will tame her soon. I bet you, this is the end of all her catacata.. U think kogi na SW sparrows and pigeons loyal to their Oga the eagle?? They are Hawks! Who will bring that eagle down, if he doesn't fly so high away from them..
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Rexnegro(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2016
Unbrandedguy:

Kip walking away, while the woman kips having her field day.. Soon, u will be running away and die away from her persistent annoying nature.
There is no preference for women in the legislative chamber, she ceases to be preferentially treated as woman. She is a senator same as other colleagues. Its in the military. No woman, all of them are one folk, cos the bullet does not respect any gender.

Call him woman beater, thug etc. A man will not and cannot endure any form of threat to his existence and authority, no matter the angle it is coming from. Since she knows she is a woman, why didn't she allow other men to speak on her behalf. If it were me seen, the moment she poked into my face.. The camera will not even see the speed of what my hand will do to her...
Kip siding her!!
She has been in the habit of doing this until she met an intolerant man who will tame her soon. I bet you, this is the end of all her catacata.. U think kogi na SW sparrows and pigeons loyal to their Oga the eagle?? They are Hawks! Who will bring that eagle down, if he doesn't fly so high away from them..
no mata What You guys (kogites) re branch of sw, anyway That one aside, bro I still maintain, real men don't fight or beat women. yes remi tinubu May Have her fault in The whole saga but common bro, You just avoid her, is Dino The only man in The house? it's obvious they both Have each Other at Heart, since The betrayal of opc by saraki And his cohorts especially Dino . don't quote me again if You still gonna Be saying beating women is a Good tinz. Good morning
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by sekundosekundo: 8:59am On Jul 19, 2016
aressssa:

This is what happened.

1. The wife beater and domestic violence offender did not like the fact that some senators did not go subscribe to his demand that they withdraw their petition against saraki and his vie so he threatened them with violence.

2. Senator Tinubu who was a recipient oh his threat stood up to the bully and called his bluff. She said the Senate should not be reduced to a kindergarten where Senators could just issue childish threats, and called on Senators to close ranks and seek reconciliation amongst its members.

3. Melaye the thug, woman beater and sociopath issued the first threat against the senators including Mrs Tinubu and even if she called him a thug, why not?He was acting like one.

Threatening to lay your hands on a woman, beat and rape a woman and your co worker is inexcusable, it was a criminal and terrorist threat witnessed by his fellow senate members.

Leave your ipob hate alone and get your facts straight...

A woman called a fellow Senator a dog and a thug.
Can you and your god Tinubu take this from a woman.
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by syntekelite(m): 9:35am On Jul 19, 2016
the petition is just a smoke screen and trust me bola tinubu wont interfere till like after 6months..and for @access who said dino na hin get kogi..good and fine,he is strong physically and spiritually,but this is politics and they are elites not some school settings war..in political warfare you need backup of the cabal,and none of the cabal members can afford to go against bola tinubu for now..it doesnt serve their interest..(i.e dangote,buhari) and politics is all about personal interest..only saraki wld have the power to help but he is also facing his own palavar..
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by SucreB: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2016
lomprico:
Attention seeker! The mopols n security details that follow you about is not enough ba? Abi u want some stationed in ur bedroom

abi they should kukuma empty the road and park all the officers to her house because shes a senator.

rubbish!
Re: Remi Tinubu Writes Petition To Police IG Over Dino Melaye. See The Petition by Codes151(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Madame! U are in the senate! It was a closed door meeting! You wr cursed, u cursed back! That's law making for u! Move on! Do more! Or do less Haba.. what's with all the fumes?

This is the problem I have, u wil make ppl think we r too weak and can't handle things! Oya come out make me go jor! Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmadu Bello Playing Cricket In 1950 (Throwback Photo) / Obasanjo Storms Adebutu Governorship Rally In Ogun, Jubilations In Ogun PDP / Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.