Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) (41424 Views)

Choir Master Relaxes With Busty Lady On A Beach In Akwa Ibom, See Reactions / Do Witches & Wizards Exist? I Don't Think So! / Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by gatiano(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
What kind of source are you looking for? The true one from the owner of the truth-Black People of the planet.
or the ones that must be verified by the whiteman before you can believe, which would have been edited befor publishing.

To end- What is witchcrafty? How can you define a witch?

hotdo9:

Whats the source of ur info?
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
gatiano:
What kind of source are you looking for? The true one from the owner of the truth-Black People of the planet.
or the ones that must be verified by the whiteman before you can believe, which would have been edited befor publishing.

To end- What is witchcrafty? How can you define a witch?

What is ur biff wt white people?are they all d same?japanese,indonesians,russians,indians,arabs,greek,spanish,anglosaxon,latinos,where do u place aborigenes??its all skin color dude...europeans where successful in colonizing most of africa because they where more technologically advanced,d african has adapted more to surviving in hostile environment n living for the day
Humans attribute what they dont understand 2d supernatural anywhere u search...witchcraft is harming some1 wt some evil power,not some1 that flies at night,atleast theres nothing like that in the Bible
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by gatiano(m): 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Thankyou for your understanding.

An Elder was once asked, "Teacher, but there are good non-black people" , He replied "There are poisonous snakes and there are grass snakes, they are all snakes nonetheless".
Muhammad Ali said, There is one good white person amongst 100,000 wicked white people whose main and only intention was to kill him, should He allow them in because of one good whiteman?

I have friends across the many races, and I also do works and businesses with them whenever it arises, I have always also stated, That I am married to a caucasian woman, and I have a Child, who she loves so dearly.

I don't hate nobody, I am not allowed to do so. I just love my Black people so so dearly and I love my culture which I forsake like so many for a long long time following falsehood. Yet The love Our Creator still have for us- is infinity much larger than the universe (It can not be described, it can only be felt and just for a second).
I must however tell the truth as I have been taught or told, at any chance I get. The love and the sympathy that we have for people other than ourselves is what is causing us a lot of problems.

Did you say the europeans and the arabs conquered Us? Because of their suppose more technical weapon?
I can never blame you for this notion, because I myself once thought as much. It is the one of the biggest lies ever told, except you consider stealing from the grave a conquerous adventure.

Do you know the history of Africa between 1000BC and 1600AD? and then from 2000 BC ?

The Mossi of Ghana,
Sundjata of Mali,
Sounmaoro Kante of Sosso
The Chiefs of the Igbo people.
Oduduwa,
The Benin
The women amazon worriors of the Benin dynasty,
Queen Zazzau of Zaria.
Cisses of Ghana (The direct descendant of Alexander the great- Hmmmm),
Moussa Tounkara of the ancient city of Mema.
Muhammad Askia
and the list goes on without end.

We fought ourselves so much amongst ourselves that after 2000 years, there was nothing left but walking corpses, Me and You are still the same walking corpse about to get up or getting up and few already got up. (this is the world's problem today). They are trying to keep us down by any means necessary.

What kind of wars were these, and what weapons did they use (Our Ancestors)? It was so powerful that the non-blacks had to wait for 2000 years before they could start their dominion as promised to them by US (Genesis chap 1 verse 26 to 28).

We are talking 100,000 horse men, 100,000 archers for one single battle. We were never a small people and never will be.

During those wars, we didn't treat nobody badly, we didn't treat them or the arabs badly.
The non-blacks started it in the hopes that they might rule the earth forever. We had an arrangement as to when their rule would end. It would end in your own and mine life time.

Witchcraft is simply chemistry, supreme knowledge of the atom and its principles, the ability to control the forces of nature both within and outside of the earth atmosphere. They are simply a higher scientists who the modern scientists can never understand because of their brain structure.

hotdo9:

What is ur biff wt white people?are they all d same?japanese,indonesians,russians,indians,arabs,greek,spanish,anglosaxon,latinos,where do u place aborigenes??its all skin color dude...europeans where successful in colonizing most of africa because they where more technologically advanced,d african has adapted more to surviving in hostile environment n living for the day
Humans attribute what they dont understand 2d supernatural anywhere u search...witchcraft is harming some1 wt some evil power,not some1 that flies at night,atleast theres nothing like that in the Bible
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Dejideji1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
Elohim1:

U Seams To Misunderstand This Verse Jesus Said "If U Know U Are Clean Of Sin Be The One To Cast The First Stone" Clearly If Most Of Them Were Free From Sin They Would Have Stoned Her!!

You are the one that doesn't understand it. Jesus intentionally made that statement because he knew none of them was without sin. He could have as well said they should leave her but they won't see reason with him.

What about the cases of those possessed, did Jesus order for their execution? NO, rather he prayed for them and delivered them.

Elohim1:

Those Verse Clearly Contradict Jesus In Mathew And Mark (Jesus Life)
Mathew 10:34-37
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

Again, you are the one that doesn't understand those verses. Before I begin explanation, let me ask you a question how do you read your bible?

I guess you read it like a science textbook or novels that are straight forward. You take every sentence for their literal meaning.

Your understanding of the scripture is very shallow. Jesus spoke in parables and you and I know this.
it will be dumb for anyone to take most of his words for their literary meaning.

Now for those verses you quoted.

Christ is cautioning His disciples that His gospel will not cause peace. Infact, it will cause division, even among families, because some people will believe and some people will not.

Those who reject God and the only way of salvation through Jesus ( John 14:6 ) will find themselves perpetually at war with God. But those who come to Him in repentance will find themselves at peace with God.

Jesus said He had come at this time not to bring peace to the earth, but a sword, a weapon which divides and severs. As a result of His visit to the earth, some children would be set against parents and a man’s enemies might be those within his own household. This is because many who choose to follow Christ are hated by their family members.

This may be part of the cost of discipleship, for love of family should not be greater than love for the Lord. A true disciple must take up his cross and follow Jesus (Matthew 16:24 ). He must be willing to face not only family hatred, but also death, like a criminal carrying his cross to his own execution
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Dejideji1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Elohim1:

And What The New Intent Of The Law?? U Think Some Of We Atheist Were Never Christians?? Lemme Quote From The Bible:
Matthew 5:17-20

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. Anyone who breaks one of the least of these commandments and teaches others to do the same will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven."

Lev 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones their blood [shall be] upon them.

Like i said earlier, your understanding of the scripture is shallow, you don't take your time to study the scripture deeply, you just quote a certain verse and conclude haphazardly.

Jesus and his disciples did not observe many of those rules and rituals especially capital punishment which is the main reason for this argument because I can see you are bringing up the case of Lev 20:27 again. Jesus did not order for the execution of those that were possessed during his time, rather he delivered them.

Jesus did not abolish the moral and ethical laws that had been in effect from the time of Moses. He affirmed and expanded upon those principles, but He said obedience must be from the heart (attitudes and intentions) rather than just technical observance of the letter of the law (Matthew 5:21-22, 27-28, 31-32, 33-34, 38-42, 43-44,.).

However, Jesus and His disciples did
not observe the strict scribal rules
against doing any work on the Sabbath
(Matthew 12:1-14, Mark 2:23-28, 3:1-6,
Luke 6:1-11, 13:10-17, 14:1-6, John
5:1-18). Neither did they perform the
ritual hand washings before eating
(Matthew 15:1-2).

In contrast to the dietary rules of the Law, Jesus said no food can defile a person; it is bad attitudes and actions that can make a person unholy (Matthew 15:1-20, Mark 7:1-23). Jesus frequently criticized the scribal laws (Matthew 23:23, Mark 7:11-13) and some aspects of the Civil law (John 8:3-5, 10-11).
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
AgricSalt:

Actually. It's more crappy to believe we come from bacteria than to believe we come from Adam.

6000 years of human life on Earth is time enough for different races of human to appear. Considering there was a major weather and climate change after the flood. And after the waters above the sky was released in the great flood.

The same way one color of dog was created and we have many natural existing colours of dogs today (aside artificial color breeds)
This Just Show U Ain't Educated At All Dogs Evolved For Wolfs How Could U Be So Dumb??
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dejideji1:

Like i said earlier, your understanding of the scripture is shallow, you don't take your time to study the scripture deeply, you just quote a certain verse and conclude haphazardly.

Jesus and his disciples did not observe many of those rules and rituals especially capital punishment which is the main reason for this argument because I can see you are bringing up the case of Lev 20:27 again. Jesus did not order for the execution of those that were possessed during his time, rather he delivered them.

Jesus did not abolish the moral and ethical laws that had been in effect from the time of Moses. He affirmed and expanded upon those principles, but He said obedience must be from the heart (attitudes and intentions) rather than just technical observance of the letter of the law (Matthew 5:21-22, 27-28, 31-32, 33-34, 38-42, 43-44,.).

However, Jesus and His disciples did
not observe the strict scribal rules
against doing any work on the Sabbath
(Matt hew 12:1-14, Mark 2:23-28, 3:1-6,
Luke 6:1-11, 13:10-17, 14:1-6, John
5:1-18). Neither did they perform the
ritual hand washings before eating
(Matthew 15:1-2).

In contrast to the dietary rules of the Law, Jesus said no food can defile a person; it is bad attitudes and actions that can make a person unholy (Matthew 15:1-20, Mark 7:1-23). Jesus frequently criticized the scribal laws (Matthew 23:23, Mark 7:11-13) and some aspects of the Civil law (John 8:3-5, 10-11).
cheesy Christianbiblerefrence.com Really?? undecided
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Keneeby(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Op please stop all these trashes. Why bringing this old story? Op bewarned, don't mention Akwa Ibom in anything that concern witches and wizards again. Please i beg you be warned!
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Elohim1:

This Just Show U Ain't Educated At All Dogs Evolved For Wolfs How Could U Be So Dumb??

Lol. Educator. I'm not talking about dogs that "evolved" to wolves (lol) or even to lions or sharks (lol).

I am talking about the colours of the ones that failed to "evolve"
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Dejideji1(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Elohim1:

cheesy Christianbiblerefrence.com Really?? undecided

This is quite ridiculous of you. You couldn't even crop out the part you are talking about instead you quoted the whole post. And why didn't you say: "from the Bible really"? The source is from the Bible or can you point out any part that contradicts what is written in the Bible there?
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by koolaid87: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
mu2sa2:
Maybe you are one of the crooks masquerading as "men of god" .So i'm not surprised that you didn't refute the message but mischievously resort to attacking the messenger. As for the unfortunate woman killed in Abuja while on "morning cry", even her husband admits he cannot say who murdered her but you come here to amplify rumours you pick up from your ogogoro joints.

Nah, you're wrong, Love is my religion and I'll always go on bashing prophets, imams, pastors, hypocrite like you, and anyone that brings harm or pain to my fellow human beings.
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Dejideji1(m): 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dejideji1:

This is quite ridiculous of you. You couldn't even crop out the part you are talking about instead you quoted the whole post. And why didn't you say: "from the Bible really"? The source is from the Bible or can you point out any part that contradicts what is written in the Bible there?
Like Seriously I Couldn't Even Make Sense Of What U Copied And Pasted!! I didn't Even Know Where To Start From Then I Remember That Winner Has Used Something Like This B4
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
AgricSalt:

Lol. Educator. I'm not talking about dogs that "evolved" to wolves (lol) or even to lions or sharks (lol).

I am talking about the colours of the ones that failed to "evolve"
Their Color Didn't Start From One" If Thats What U Are Thinking??
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by SaintUlot: 12:45am On Jul 20, 2016
Make money working from home just like me, check my signature
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Dejideji1(m): 6:32am On Jul 20, 2016
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Dejideji1(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2016
Elohim1:

[color=#000099]

Lol, you couldn't make sense of what i copied from the Bible? This confirms my earlier statement that your understanding of the scripture. is very shallow.

What is new in what i posted? at least majority of us have finished reading the Bible and those things are not new to us. Again it shows your shallow understanding of the scripture.
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 20, 2016
Dejideji1:

Lol, you couldn't make sense of what i copied from the Bible? This confirms my earlier statement that your understanding of the scripture. is very shallow.

What is new in what i posted? at least majority of us have finished reading the Bible and those things are not new to us. Again it shows your shallow understanding of the scripture.
Shut up U Didn't Copy Anything From The Bible U Were Just Jam Packing Verse And Chapter So U Expect Me To Open Them One By One?? Its U Who Have Shallow Understanding Of The Scripture!! Cause U Didn't Even Know What U Copied And Paste
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Dejideji1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2016
Elohim1:

Shut up U Didn't Copy Anything From The Bible U Were Just Jam Packing Verse And Chapter So U Expect Me To Open Them One By One?? Its U Who Have Shallow Understanding Of The Scripture!! Cause U Didn't Even Know What U Copied And Paste

Are you mad? How dare you order me to shut up? you must be very stvpid for making that comment. You lack manners. I have gone through your profile and checked your comments on other threads and i can see you are a bad.ass.

You are very rude and disrespectful. You are hiding under a faceless and anonymous forum to insult people., you are a coward.

Continue ranting, you are very lucky this is an anonymous forum, you can't try this in the open, your bad.ass attitude will be brought to a screeching halt.
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 21, 2016
Dejideji1:

Are you mad? How dare you order me to shut up? you must be very stvpid for making that comment. You lack manners. I have gone through your profile and checked your comments on other threads and i can see you are a bad.ass.

You are very rude and disrespectful. You are hiding under a faceless and anonymous forum to insult people., you are a coward.

Continue ranting, you are very lucky this is an anonymous forum, you can't try this in the open, your bad.ass attitude will be brought to a screeching halt.

Pele
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by lordthunderbolt(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
realmenrealhats:
shut the fork up. you should be ashamed of what your brothers do in your state. people are trying to give you a facelift and you are talking trash. what the hell is Akwa Ibom doing by killing innocent kids? you should have gone ahead before the poster to post the story and give the details u asked for. no one is generalising but at this point no one needs details to write about the grievous sins you guys commit over there. you should have lit the torchlihgt yourself if you have any defense for your tribe. and even if your particular village does not, then they are regaraded as accomplice because they do not try to stop it or cry for help for the international communities to come in. you guys have cried for oil dividends yet you cannot cry to en evil that identifies with your culture. again i say shut the fork up. and tender an apology to the posted. nonsends
truth is it hurts you to nit make research but throwing tantrums like the child you are is easier
I won't join issues with you
because for every rejoinder you have something to learn
stay in the dark and claim they are killing children .
it's ok with me
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by realmenrealhats(m): 7:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
lordthunderbolt:

truth is it hurts you to nit make research but throwing tantrums like the child you are is easier
I won't join issues with you
because for every rejoinder you have something to learn
stay in the dark and claim they are killing children .
it's ok with me
I am not on Nairaland to hurt or curse you. dear. throwing childish insult at me doesn't enrich you or create any change. I am not from Akwa Ibom, but spotting out a community as bad in a bid to exonerate yours isn't being responsible. Let it be "we" and let the success to stop the evil be collective. without your community getting involved it will not be realized perhaps. we are not seeking the truth we are seeking a change, the truth has already been spotted. so, instead of shutting the man down for crying out, i suggest you lend your golden voice in his struggle, that is why i came out strong. i am not in any way in the dark, even if i were I have laser eyes. It is a call that begs for your support.
Re: Gary Foxcroft Saving "Witches" In Akwa-Ibom (Video) by puresaint12(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Negodu! So God u claim does not exist is now the one responsible for miscarriages in the world? You see how your hatred for God makes you reason like a kid, continue in your foolishness and delusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

29 Born Again Christians Return WAEC Certificates / Flood Destroys Property In Balogun, Lagos. Residents Go Into Prayers / Ben 10 And Other Cartoons Are Demonic For Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.