Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey (92132 Views)

Happy Birthday Babsopey / My Final Year Love: Perfect Rejection Season 2 (MFYL PR2) / I'm In My Final Years In "The Eternal School For Young Gods" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 9:54am On Aug 03, 2016
temmiesexy:
would to that in the future
Then ADONBILIVIT ... You worwor be that!!!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 10:05am On Aug 03, 2016
KomonSense:

Then ADONBILIVIT ... You worwor be that!!!
no wahala...u choose wat u believe tongue tongue grin...i worwor n my momma loves me, eyen tun nko
[b][/b]
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Cutehector(m): 10:46am On Aug 03, 2016
mhiz:
Can I be like oliver twist and ask for more embarassed......Nice story bro
pls edit ur post and include falconey in your votes please. Thanks so much mhiz. I really appreciate
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Babsopey, who's Deborah?
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by olatex25(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2016
Following..
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Topscoque(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Dat9jakid:
I get ooo but na small remain
Abeg mk we dey eat am 2gther😉😉😉
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Topscoque(f): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
temmiesexy:
would to that in the future

He's whinny u and ure dancing to his tune . If he say u worwor, tel him thnk u cos u knw ure nt. URE FAIRFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
temmiesexy:
no wahala...u choose wat u believe tongue tongue grin...i worwor n my momma loves me, eyen tun nko[b][/b]

Lemme massage ur ego small.. You're so pretty and I would like us to chat privately...just message me

Okay?
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 7:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
[b]EPISODE TWENTY-FOUR MFYL

We hugged while I boarded a taxi going to the garage. The taxi I boarded unfortunately got stuck in a heavy traffic caused by a trailer that fell over the road. It took the driver up to 1hr to get to a junction where he was able to bypass the traffic. I finally got to the motor park only to discovered one bus just left, making me the first person in an eighteen sitter bus. That's going to take forever to get filled up as evening is approaching fast. I sat in the front waiting for other passengers to come as I've got no option. While waiting, my phone rang and it's Temmy

Me: Hello Temmy

Temmy: Have you moved?

Me: Not at all, I'm the first person in the bus

Temmy: Oh! That will take a while. Just let me know when you land.

Me: Surely

His call sounds strange and unusual but I discarded it, thinking maybe he's just being caring. I bought a cold lacasera with two gala and was eating while surfing the net to distract myself from the reality I've found myself. My phone rang again and surprisingly it's Funmi. That was when I admit what Temmy said earlier, I am indeed angry. I ignore the call as I don't think I want to speak to her that moment, maybe when I'm back to school and that's if she'll allow it. She called again and after the third time she stop calling and sent a text message that reads "I am waiting for you, right behind your bus". I first thought I was misreading and then I read it again and look back from the bus but could not see anybody. "Was she trying to play prank on me and how did she know I'm here". That explains Temmy’s call, he's the informant. Temmy seems to like and prefer Funmi.

She sent another message as I was still looking around from the bus and that reads "step down from the bus now, you can't see me from the inside" I did step down from the bus and walk down to the back of the bus but still couldn't find anybody. I started getting infuriated and was going back to my sit when one of the conductors called my attention to somebody waiving to me. I face the direction and it was indeed Funmi. I walked towards her and discovered she packed her car away from the sight of the garage people.

Funmi : Why didn't you pick my calls.

Me: I thought you were busy

Funmi: But I'm the one calling

Me: The last time I called, you told me you are busy and shun me off. Once beaten, twice shy.

Funmi: I did not shun you. I was indeed busy that time. Was that the reason you did not call me again? Not even a message on whatsapp or bbm, yet I could see you were online.

Me: After our last conversation, if you were me, will you call you?

Funmi: Of course I will call me, because I'll understand I'm really busy.

Me: That's the difference, you are not me

Funmi: Are you angry?

Me: Why would I be? I've got no right to be angry

Funmi: Will, you don't forget things easily, why are you using my statement against me.

Me: Against you ke, why would I do that? Anyway, experience they say is the best teacher.

Funmi: Are we still friends?

Me: Hundred percent we are friends

Funmi: I'm sorry if I offended you with my speech or actions. I meant no harm.

Me: No problem, we are good

Funmi : Really? Are you sure? You still sound angry.

Me: (Of course I'm angry) Yes we are good.

Funmi: Then prove it

Me: (I hate it when a lady ask me to prove something because to them it could mean anything and if one did not do what they are specifically expecting, it's war) How do you want me to prove it?

Funmi: Go home with me

Me: I am not going to Lagos as you can see

Funmi: I know. I'm going to your side. My dad has been working there for the past four years.

Me: Oh! You never mention that before. I thought he's in Lagos

Funmi: He started a branch of his company there four years ago because of the availability of raw materials around there

Me: Which company is that?

Funmi: Albert-Simeon Foods and Drinks ASFD

Me: He co-owned it? Since you surname is Simeon or is he bearing Albert also?

Funmi: That's a little complicated, you'll know about it later.

Me: I know that company. That's where Daddy Orire, the man that do send me money works. I heard he's one of the top officials there. Mum was even telling me he's trying to work my place there after service year.

Funmi: Really? Then he'll be close to my Dad. I don't know much about the branch though. This will be my second time there.

Me: Oh, good to know it's your father's Company

Funmi: So will you go with me?

Me: I don't think I have option, do I?

Funmi: No you don't.

We both laughed as she followed me down to the bus to pick my bag only to discovered a lady is already sitting there pushing my bag to the second passengers sit in the front.

Lady: Are you the one here?

Me: Yeah

Lady: I'm sorry I can't sit too close to the driver. The gear handle will be disturbing me, besides the sit is too high

Me: You could have pick another sit at the back then (I look at back and discovered like five people were already inside the bus)

Lady: I did not meet you here

Me: But you met my bag

Lady: That's none of my business, I'm sitting here and no mountain can move me

Me: (I started laughing seriously) Mountain?

Lady: You are laughing at me right? Instead of you to ask politely you are laughing. I'm still waiting for the mountain that will move me from here.

Me: (Still laughing) Please can you pass my bag to me?

Lady: I can't carry any bag

Me: Okay excuse me and come down, so I can carry it, since I can't climb on you.

Lady: You think you are wise, I should come down so you can sit here right?

Me: (Getting angry now) I'm not dragging sit with you madam, just get me my bag

Lady: I'm not madam (She handed the bag to me)

Me: Thank you (I started to leave)

Lady: Are you leaving?

Me: Yes, I want you to have enough place to sit.

Lady: You are angry, I was only kidding o, come back I'll go to the back sit.

I could hear other passengers complaining they are losing two other passengers, meaning they'll stay longer there. Sometimes we encounter people like that who are always frustrated. Best way to deal with them is to be cool and let them have their way before they transfer their frustration on you.

Funmi asked me to drive but I declined for the fact that I don't have drivers license. We embarked on the journey and we are expected to spend an average of two hours before getting to destination. After a little silence I decided to open the conversation

Me: Temmy told you where I was right?

Funmi: Yeah, you saw me in school and refuse to even say hi

Me: I thought you were busy (She look at me with an awkward expression) I'm sorry

Funmi: On a serious note, I'm highly offended

Me: I'm sorry about it

Funmi: You did not even ask what you did before saying sorry

Me: I was going to ask

Funmi: You were that ill and did not tell me at all

Me: Hmm

Funmi: It's really not cool. You make me look really bad.

Me: Really, I'm sorry about that

Funmi: I heard it was Janet taking care of you. You could have called me instead of her.

Me: I did call you, and funny I did not call her

Funmi: (She was silent for a while) When you called, you didn't tell me anything

Me: Really Funmi, you weren't ready to speak to me. You shun me off remember?

Funmi: Because I was still angry

Me: About what?

Funmi: Don't bother

Me: You've started again. The message that made you angry that time was from Janet and I didn't ask for it

Funmi: Why will she be sending you that kind of message. And then you allowed her to nurse you

Me: (I could sense Jealousy) Funmi I really want you there instead but you weren't available

Funmi: You did not try enough to reach me. You could have send text message

Me: (It's obviously I wasn't going to win this argument and I won't want to spoil the perceived good mood we are having back) Okay I'm sorry.

Funmi: (She gave me that funny look that means, I'm not satisfied) Just sorry?

Me: (Of course I can't touch you, you are driving) I'll make it up to you

Funmi: By falling sick again? No, don't make it up

Me: (Laughing seriously) I will make it up in another way.[/b]

6 Likes

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Babsopey(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2016
KomonSense:

Lemme massage ur ego small.. You're so pretty and I would like us to chat privately...just message me

Okay?

Oga KomonSense Haba, don't chase ladies from here for me o. Lol. Or are Uche's brother ni. Lols. BTW I really appreciate your comments bro, you especially makes this place lively. Thanks bro

@ temmiesexy you don't need his approval to show you are beautiful, you have always been beautiful. Always. Like Topscoque wrote up there, You are wonderfully and fearfully made, anybody that says you are not obviously needs glasses.

@ChemicalReaction I have a feeling you can guess who she is, if you can't, next episode explains better

@ Dannykool I wan to guess your name is Daniel, of it is then expect it (Dan) as I can't write ur whole moniker

I wish I can be posting two episodes a day too. Really. But presently, it's not feasible with d system situation I'm having. If it's resolved, I'll consider and I hope you won't ask for 3rd one after that. Lol

Thanks guys. Please keep commenting, it's my motivational fuel.

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
I sense something...seems dunno z ya twin sis n dad man sending u money z her dad...thnking if m ryt
no mind me ooo
to much nollywood

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by personal59: 9:00pm On Aug 03, 2016
Abeg this ur post is making me sick. Pls upload as much as u can plsssssssssssssssss the suspense is killing me
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jidxin(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
temmiesexy:
I sense something...seems dunno z ya twin sis n dad man sending u money z her dad...thnking if m ryt
no mind me ooo
to much nollywood
babe seriously u too dey watch nollywood but im of d same opinion wit u. No wonder d man has bin sending money nd albert is also his name too rembr. Btw was that ur pix u uploaded earlier
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by jidxin(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
Cc: Babsopey dz ur post is getting smaller day by day ooo wetin na

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
My oh my! Funmi's actually ur twinny! And you're headed same direction cos she was probably asked to visit so as to be introduced to 'someone'.. Hmmm... Also explains why a strange man would give you money but wouldn't want a 'thankyou' call. You're talented man!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by folabode(f): 11:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
Babsopey:
[b]EPISODE TWENTY-FOUR MFYL

We hugged while I boarded a taxi going to the garage. The taxi I boarded unfortunately got stuck in a heavy traffic caused by a trailer that fell over the road. It took the driver up to 1hr to get to a junction where he was able to bypass the traffic. I finally got to the motor park only to discovered one bus just left, making me the first person in an eighteen sitter bus. That's going to take forever to get filled up as evening is approaching fast. I sat in the front waiting for other passengers to come as I've got no option. While waiting, my phone rang and it's Temmy

Me: Hello Temmy

Temmy: Have you moved?

Me: Not at all, I'm the first person in the bus

Temmy: Oh! That will take a while. Just let me know when you land.

Me: Surely

His call sounds strange and unusual but I discarded it, thinking maybe he's just being caring. I bought a cold lacasera with two gala and was eating while surfing the net to distract myself from the reality I've found myself. My phone rang again and surprisingly it's Funmi. That was when I admit what Temmy said earlier, I am indeed angry. I ignore the call as I don't think I want to speak to her that moment, maybe when I'm back to school and that's if she'll allow it. She called again and after the third time she stop calling and sent a text message that reads "I am waiting for you, right behind your bus". I first thought I was misreading and then I read it again and look back from the bus but could not see anybody. "Was she trying to play prank on me and how did she know I'm here". That explains Temmy’s call, he's the informant. Temmy seems to like and prefer Funmi.

She sent another message as I was still looking around from the bus and that reads "step down from the bus now, you can't see me from the inside" I did step down from the bus and walk down to the back of the bus but still couldn't find anybody. I started getting infuriated and was going back to my sit when one of the conductors called my attention to somebody waiving to me. I face the direction and it was indeed Funmi. I walked towards her and discovered she packed her car away from the sight of the garage people.

Funmi : Why didn't you pick my calls.

Me: I thought you were busy

Funmi: But I'm the one calling

Me: The last time I called, you told me you are busy and shun me off. Once beaten, twice shy.

Funmi: I did not shun you. I was indeed busy that time. Was that the reason you did not call me again? Not even a message on whatsapp or bbm, yet I could see you were online.

Me: After our last conversation, if you were me, will you call you?

Funmi: Of course I will call me, because I'll understand I'm really busy.

Me: That's the difference, you are not me

Funmi: Are you angry?

Me: Why would I be? I've got no right to be angry

Funmi: Will, you don't forget things easily, why are you using my statement against me.

Me: Against you ke, why would I do that? Anyway, experience they say is the best teacher.

Funmi: Are we still friends?

Me: Hundred percent we are friends

Funmi: I'm sorry if I offended you with my speech or actions. I meant no harm.

Me: No problem, we are good

Funmi : Really? Are you sure? You still sound angry.

Me: (Of course I'm angry) Yes we are good.

Funmi: Then prove it

Me: (I hate it when a lady ask me to prove something because to them it could mean anything and if one did not do what they are specifically expecting, it's war) How do you want me to prove it?

Funmi: Go home with me

Me: I am not going to Lagos as you can see

Funmi: I know. I'm going to your side. My dad has been working there for the past four years.

Me: Oh! You never mention that before. I thought he's in Lagos

Funmi: He started a branch of his company there four years ago because of the availability of raw materials around there

Me: Which company is that?

Funmi: Albert-Simeon Foods and Drinks ASFD

Me: He co-owned it? Since you surname is Simeon or is he bearing Albert also?

Funmi: That's a little complicated, you'll know about it later.

Me: I know that company. That's where Daddy Orire, the man that do send me money works. I heard he's one of the top officials there. Mum was even telling me he's trying to work my place there after service year.

Funmi: Really? Then he'll be close to my Dad. I don't know much about the branch though. This will be my second time there.

Me: Oh, good to know it's your father's Company

Funmi: So will you go with me?

Me: I don't think I have option, do I?

Funmi: No you don't.

We both laughed as she followed me down to the bus to pick my bag only to discovered a lady is already sitting there pushing my bag to the second passengers sit in the front.

Lady: Are you the one here?

Me: Yeah

Lady: I'm sorry I can't sit too close to the driver. The gear handle will be disturbing me, besides the sit is too high

Me: You could have pick another sit at the back then (I look at back and discovered like five people were already inside the bus)

Lady: I did not meet you here

Me: But you met my bag

Lady: That's none of my business, I'm sitting here and no mountain can move me

Me: (I started laughing seriously) Mountain?

Lady: You are laughing at me right? Instead of you to ask politely you are laughing. I'm still waiting for the mountain that will move me from here.

Me: (Still laughing) Please can you pass my bag to me?

Lady: I can't carry any bag

Me: Okay excuse me and come down, so I can carry it, since I can't climb on you.

Lady: You think you are wise, I should come down so you can sit here right?

Me: (Getting angry now) I'm not dragging sit with you madam, just get me my bag

Lady: I'm not madam (She handed the bag to me)

Me: Thank you (I started to leave)

Lady: Are you leaving?

Me: Yes, I want you to have enough place to sit.

Lady: You are angry, I was only kidding o, come back I'll go to the back sit.

I could hear other passengers complaining they are losing two other passengers, meaning they'll stay longer there. Sometimes we encounter people like that who are always frustrated. Best way to deal with them is to be cool and let them have their way before they transfer their frustration on you.

Funmi asked me to drive but I declined for the fact that I don't have drivers license. We embarked on the journey and we are expected to spend an average of two hours before getting to destination. After a little silence I decided to open the conversation

Me: Temmy told you where I was right?

Funmi: Yeah, you saw me in school and refuse to even say hi

Me: I thought you were busy (She look at me with an awkward expression) I'm sorry

Funmi: On a serious note, I'm highly offended

Me: I'm sorry about it

Funmi: You did not even ask what you did before saying sorry

Me: I was going to ask

Funmi: You were that ill and did not tell me at all

Me: Hmm

Funmi: It's really not cool. You make me look really bad.

Me: Really, I'm sorry about that

Funmi: I heard it was Janet taking care of you. You could have called me instead of her.

Me: I did call you, and funny I did not call her

Funmi: (She was silent for a while) When you called, you didn't tell me anything

Me: Really Funmi, you weren't ready to speak to me. You shun me off remember?

Funmi: Because I was still angry

Me: About what?

Funmi: Don't bother

Me: You've started again. The message that made you angry that time was from Janet and I didn't ask for it

Funmi: Why will she be sending you that kind of message. And then you allowed her to nurse you

Me: (I could sense Jealousy) Funmi I really want you there instead but you weren't available

Funmi: You did not try enough to reach me. You could have send text message

Me: (It's obviously I wasn't going to win this argument and I won't want to spoil the perceived good mood we are having back) Okay I'm sorry.

Funmi: (She gave me that funny look that means, I'm not satisfied) Just sorry?

Me: (Of course I can't touch you, you are driving) I'll make it up to you

Funmi: By falling sick again? No, don't make it up

Me: (Laughing seriously) I will make it up in another way.[/b]
Funmi is dad Orire's daughter which the mother want her to meet.
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Eazie351(m): 12:16am On Aug 04, 2016
temmiesexy:
no mind me ooo
to much nollywood

SECONDED!!!
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Eazie351(m): 12:22am On Aug 04, 2016
ChemicalReaction:
My oh my! Funmi's actually ur twinny! And you're headed same direction cos she was probably asked to visit so as to be introduced to 'someone'.. Hmmm... Also explains why a strange man would give you money but wouldn't want a 'thankyou' call. You're talented man!

Lets pray he doesnt change the story...
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 4:44am On Aug 04, 2016
Babsopey:

Oga KomonSense Haba, don't chase ladies from here for me o. Lol. Or are Uche's brother ni. Lols. BTW I really appreciate your comments bro, you especially makes this place lively. Thanks bro

@ temmiesexy you don't need his approval to show you are beautiful, you have always been beautiful. Always. Like Topscoque wrote up there, You are wonderfully and fearfully made, anybody that says you are not obviously needs glasses.

@ChemicalReaction I have a feeling you can guess who she is, if you can't, next episode explains better

@ Dannykool I wan to guess your name is Daniel, of it is then expect it (Dan) as I can't write ur whole moniker

I wish I can be posting two episodes a day too. Really. But presently, it's not feasible with d system situation I'm having. If it's resolved, I'll consider and I hope you won't ask for 3rd one after that. Lol

Thanks guys. Please keep commenting, it's my motivational fuel.

Hahahahaha!

But waitooo OP Nawa oh!! Why u dey drink paracetamol for my headache nah? Mtchewww. Don't put sand sand for my ijebu garri ooo.. Abeg

Just keep writing and let me keep interpreting the roles ...

Just making #CommonSense
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 4:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Topscoque:

He's whinny u and ure dancing to his tune . If he say u worwor, tel him thnk u cos u knw ure nt. URE FAIRFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE

Come ooo, why massaging her ego nah? U sure sey U no be her (WorWor) sister? LolZzzz
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by maggdon(m): 8:43am On Aug 04, 2016
@folabode pls stop quoting the whole tin na...
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 9:03am On Aug 04, 2016
KomonSense:

Come ooo, why massaging her ego nah? U sure sey U no be her (WorWor) sister? LolZzzz
i will end up breaking ya head
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 9:04am On Aug 04, 2016
jidxin:
babe seriously u too dey watch nollywood but im of d same opinion wit u. No wonder d man has bin sending money nd albert is also his name too rembr. Btw was that ur pix u uploaded earlier
yes, any qustion
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 9:05am On Aug 04, 2016
Topscoque:

m 100% sure am not WORWOR...God created every thing beautiful u knw na, so aw can i b WORWOR

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by temmiesexy(f): 9:06am On Aug 04, 2016
BABSOPEY plz comma kantinew, m falling in love with ya storey... smiley wink grin cheesy tongue
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Topscoque(f): 9:27am On Aug 04, 2016
KomonSense:

It wil be an honour to be her sis. Na worwor pple dey call odas worwor

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 04, 2016
folabode:
u no well, for 1 paragraph, u quote the whole Tory, I been come dy tink say story kwantinue.

1 Like

Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Osasnidas(m): 11:06am On Aug 04, 2016
temmiesexy:
m 100% sure am not WORWOR...God created every thing beautiful u knw na, so aw can i b WORWOR
t.sexy u too fine jare ur black beauty make sence wella, abeg u go only dey waste ur mb dey try convince person sey u fine we don see am already, u fine, try relax
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Niwdog(m): 11:17am On Aug 04, 2016
folabode:
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by Niwdog(m): 11:19am On Aug 04, 2016
folabode:
you had to quote a whole episode for just this sentence of yours . if you try am next time, I go slap you and nothing will HAPPEN
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 12:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
temmiesexy:
i will end up breaking ya head
Abeg ooo ... Na Joke oooo
I still love my God-given Cocoa nut head ooo
Re: My Final Year Love (MFYL) - First Season Of Perfect Rejection by Babsopey by KomonSense: 12:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
folabode:

Its this why u come dey quote the whole story?

U be EP (enemy of progress)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

The Divorced Housemates (Erotic, 18+) / The Wedding Night / Bloodline.......part One[ The Family].

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.