Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,142 members, 7,957,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity (16243 Views)

Hurricane Maria In Dominican: Buhari Orders Evacuation Of Nigerian Students / Court Orders LASPOTECH To Reopen / FUTA Registrar Bites Clerical Officer During Fight Over Memo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by WebSurfer(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2016
grin
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by hope4nigeria(m): 7:14am On Jul 19, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
We won't reopen till our demands are met.

You can go back to your country United kingdom
you way failed waec 10times and ur parent sent u to learn mechanic and u r speaking trash here, Educated fellow will not think like fowl.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by gbodimowo(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2016
bettercreature:
The 5% are still in bed!
OAU board will never stop shutting down the school until they stop those lecturers and proffessors from working in multiple institutions

Ok
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by gbodimowo(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2016
Lanretoye:
the president can be the acting vice-chancellor too.

Just as he has been the acting minister for petroleum?
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by RichYoungNigga: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2016
hope4nigeria:
you way failed waec 10times and ur parent sent u to learn mechanic and u r speaking trash here, Educated fellow will not think like fowl.

Lol
Firstly, I haven't taken any waec exams or know the procedures involved.

Secondly, I haven't worked for anyone neither do i plan on working for someone.

Thirdly, I'm not educated, never been to school.

Try again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by Handsomecole(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2016
ibkgab001:
Lousy school again

Hater spotted.
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 19, 2016
calmbad007:

Lol......u re so eager to see ur 69Bs

Lol. That one mark can make or mar a man
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by gbodimowo(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2016
Oladelson:
Thanks tu God o.smiley

Most of us don old 4huz finish cheesy :p

So who asked you to fill d school in your UTME application? Didn't you know that was part of the terms and conditions of the school?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by Oladelson(m): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2016
gbodimowo:

So who asked you to fill d school in your UTME application? Didn't you know that was part of the terms and conditions of the school?

youngman so who told you am jambite or utmeite?
Pls ask before you jusst mention someone okay.
Thank you
GodblessYou.
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by houstonia(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2016
bidaho:
Buhari the autocratic leader

[size=14pt]
You said it all. Buhari orders, Buhari orders. Like he's King Henry iii. They should just call him Buhenri [/size]
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by Emeka71(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2016
Layooluwa:
I really hope we resume this week oh or latest, next week.
So you are a student of Ife ( school of 7'o clock bats).
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by ademega(m): 7:43am On Jul 19, 2016
houstonia:

[size=14pt]
You said it all. Buhari orders, Buhari orders. Like he's King Henry iii. They should just call him Buhenri [/size]
you guys are surprised abi?
me too. non of us is familiar with such orders. what we were used to is just like slowpoke man at the top where everyone does what she or he likes no any order what so ever. even at the financial level he would just be looking at u like a slowpoke And people shared the future of this country. this order and Buhari self. e surprise me too oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2016
bettercreature:
The 5% are still in bed!
OAU board will never stop shutting down the school until they stop those lecturers and proffessors from working in multiple institutions
how does that one concern them??
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by JossyOloye(m): 7:48am On Jul 19, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
We won't reopen till our demands are met.

You can go back to your country United kingdom

Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by onedayatime(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2016
houstonia:

[size=14pt]
you Nigerians and your wahala. If he didn't do anything on it, you will all be calling for his registration and bullshit stories of 'his children are schooling in abroad, so nothing concern him' and now, he finds something to do about it and yet, you are still complaining. What the hell do you want?

During GEJ administration, you all called him a weak man, now someone is now using his authority and you are still complaining...oga, omo naija

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 19, 2016
Good news. I pray we still meet up with the November batch..it's been hell spending 5 years for a four-course in ogba Femi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Good news!!! grin
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by kazab24(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2016
Oba Adaniduro University(OAU)
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by onyxo76(m): 8:03am On Jul 19, 2016
It's not as easy as being described the Senate will meet fix a date , then an acting Vc must be in place and this itself is another process
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by adioolayi(m): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2016
Na so God dey located person with unmerited favour.....Person wey never dream...contested for that position will be handpicked to become Acting VC...that's Grace!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by 1stdammy: 8:23am On Jul 19, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Good news. They should also make haste and release last semesterr's results
God bless U!!!!!!, the only thing I'm after.
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2016
1stdammy:
God bless U!!!!!!, the only thing I'm after.

Are you also awaiting service?
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by 1stdammy: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2016
kolawaxxy:

Are you also awaiting service?
Yes I am oo.......
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2016
1stdammy:
Yes I am oo.......

I heard there's just one batch left for this year. I hope we will be among
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by 1stdammy: 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
kolawaxxy:

I heard there's just one batch left for this year. I hope we will be among
Yea, I hope too. Let them jst release last semester's results. Mobilization is likely to take place in Oct./Nov. Worse still, Dec.
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by sheylarhh(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Joice21:
Good news. I pray we still meet up with the November batch..it's been hell spending 5 years for a four-course in ogba Femi.
Sorry to say dis...put ur mind to next year for service... Oau is unpredictable
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 19, 2016
sheylarhh:

Sorry to say dis...put ur mind to next year for service... Oau is unpredictable
Yea..thought as much..Thanks.
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by Boring: 10:08am On Jul 19, 2016
eleojo23:

True to your username, this is actually borin.g grin

of cos it has to be borin..

Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by smartbros(m): 10:25am On Jul 19, 2016
I hope dey reopen it real quick!

OAU........making students jobless since 1962
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by Fynestboi: 10:38am On Jul 19, 2016
kolawaxxy:
Good news. They should also make haste and release last semesterr's results

Exactly angry
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by pamcode(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2016
Mixed feelings about the resumption.
Re: Buhari Orders Oau’s Registrar To Reopen Varsity by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2016
ibkgab001:
Lousy school again
Seems you've failed OAU post utme like 5 times.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boubini Miyensinte Jones-Wonni: 22-Year-Old Nigerian Emerge Best At Howard Uni / Jeremiah Adedoyin Wins National Mathematics Prize / Nairaland Interschool Debate::Winner:DELSU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.