Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. (44917 Views)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People / NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by RexKexMilann: 9:00am On Jul 24, 2016
"To the carnal, spiritual things are nonsensical ".

So as long as you've chosen to be canal, you can NEVER understand what is written in the Holy Bible.

The Holy Bible was written by Men under the Divine inspiration of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Bible can only be Spiritually discerned.

We have heard the Word, so We are inexcusable!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by dayveed1(m): 9:01am On Jul 24, 2016
Christians una don come again..
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by ojuoluwani(m): 9:04am On Jul 24, 2016
FakeNEWSevryday:
I'm covered by the blood of JESUS
Hello U can't be covered by the blood of Jesus, mind u, The blood of Jesus is not meant for protection.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2016
If the flood wiped away all evil, how come evil still prevails?
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Luckymay(f): 9:15am On Jul 24, 2016
I don't know each day that passes by I get confused and I'm gradually loosing my faith. God help me.. I mean someone I knw that worships God more than I do, prays more than I do and practically lives what seems in my mortal eyes a righteous life... This same person will be screaming down the building calling on God to perform miracles and heal his child, save his wife from dying in Labour, protect him dying brother... And after these whole calling on God, He still doesn't come to his rescue. He still ends up loosing them. (his loved ones). Now these things have been giving me nocturnal insomnia.. I just need some convictions that God truly exists and that he cares for those that call upon His name cos I've seen a lot things. These feelings can drive one crazy.

1 Like

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by SamMilla1(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

A scam because you have no idea what the coming of Christ is, and its implications and ramifications.

Jesus is already here. wink

Cool
Where is he currently?

China or Afghanistan

1 Like

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2016
BlackAfrican:
If the flood wiped away all evil, how come evil still prevails?

Wrong question. The flood did not wipe away evil, the flood dispersed evil all around the world, and men died to the knowledge of God. A soul without the knowledge of God is a dead soul. Read the opening post again.

Evil prevails today because men have freewill, to align with God or to align with satan, the choice has always remained with man, but a new dawn is coming, an eternal era of peace righteousness and illumination in which the Laws of the MOST HIGH will be written in the hearts of men, and the earth will be filled with the glory of God as the waters cover the sea.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by chaloner(m): 9:29am On Jul 24, 2016
Luckymay:
I don't know each day that passes by I get confused and I'm gradually loosing my faith. God help me.. I mean someone I knw that worships God more than I do, prays more than I do and practically lives what seems in my mortal eyes a righteous life... This same person will be screaming down the building calling on God to perform miracles and heal his child, save his wife from dying in Labour, protect him dying brother... And after these whole calling on God, He still doesn't come to his rescue. He still ends up loosing them. (his loved ones). Now these things have been giving me nocturnal insomnia.. I just need some convictions that God truly exists and that he cares for those that call upon His name cos I've seen a lot things. These feelings can drive one crazy.
no one can prove to you. Only if u bliv. Salvation is personal. Open ur heart and accept him as your lord and personal saviour. Spirituality and holiness is not how you see human or your pastor, its in the heart. Let your inner being love God then you will understands He exists and many things that happens will at the end for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2016
SamMilla1:

Cool
Where is he currently?

China or Afghanistan

The Lion of the tribe of Judah!

Judah dwells in Nigeria cheesy
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by RexKexMilann: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2016
Luckymay:
Please, do not lose your faith. NEVER lose your faith.

I believe you know the story of Job.

God himself sent His only Son to die for our sins. He didn't keep him back because He loved us that much. All things belong to God. All things are under Him. It is our sole duty to submit our selves wholely to Him. It is only normal as mortal men to ask questions but when you Submit your self to God, and allow the Spirit to lead you, only then will you understand that we don't really have a choice but to Submit ourselves Wholely (Body, Soul & Spirit) to God and Him alone.

The above will only make sense if you Believe with all your Heart all that is written in the Holy Bible.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 9:33am On Jul 24, 2016
Luckymay:

Without faith it is impossible to please God, draw close to Him in faith. To draw close to God in faith, is to elect only those things that God loves. He is not hidden to everyone, when you have done His pleasure, and He affirms you, you will see His power and glory.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2016
If you notice sometimes some people come in your life as a blessing. A random stranger helping you ...a wrong number dialer with a humble spirit then later they might curse and rebuke you ...

You will feel distraught and sad but deep inside a fire is started and it burns but not a fire or resentment or retribution a fire for The Lord

God will comfort you in your hard times the world is changing but his word will never change
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2016
Stupedinluv:
undecided
God has written his laws in the hearts of believers already
The new covenant has been established already

In these last days all we will see is mass depature from the faith and followers of seducing spirits.

And false prophets like you undecided

The Law of God is not yet written in the hearts of man, it will in only a short while...and we shall be changed. The coming of Jesus is the flood of illumination and the destruction of evil and wickedness.

Read Hebrews 8, but place emphasis on verse 8 to 12, you will see that the new covenant is the writing of the Law into our hearts, which will come when Jesus returns, Jesus being the Word/Law of God.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Ajibel(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2016
If the flood that happened during the time of Noah was to purge all evils and it is believed that those in the ark were only the good ones, how then did evil return back to the world?

Thanks.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Ejovwoke(m): 10:05am On Jul 24, 2016
God help us....
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by xamuelotu(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Uyi168:
The second coming of jesus christ-one of the greatest scam of all time..
u be Jehovah's witness?
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Ishilove: 10:44am On Jul 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ishi my love, let us search the scriptures:

The Commandment
Deuteronomy 18:10

The disobedience and descent into depravity/the eating of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil/idolatry
Jeremiah 32:35
Ezekiel 16:21
Ezekiel 23:37

Noah's ark
Ezekiel 14:13-18, read the whole chapter

Death
Jeremiah 16:4

The infallible promise of redemption, and the coming illumination/THE RETURN OF JESUS
Ezekiel 37 dry bones shall rise again
Jeremiah 31:33
Hebrews 8:10

Eku frontpage o cheesy
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2016
Luckymay:
yes darling I understand how you feel. I have seen and experienced worse. I lost my dad last year amid the fasts and vigil that my mom kept. Just so God would pity her and save him. My mom's too much of Christian that she believes in sowing of seed and making covenants as well. She spent money doing all these and also had a rocky faith. My dad still died. She lost her faith, then her sister --- who doesn't understand what she's been through --- came and made her regain it. Similar story about my uncle. He died of diabetes after all sleepless nights my FAM had praying for his divine recuperation. It goes without saying that there may be a God but definitely not the God depicted in the bible or in any other religious book. I'm lucky to be successful though I worked hard to be where I am today. I don't pay tithe or none of that, neither did I for once pray to God to bless me financially ( like most Nigerians do), God has nothing to do with my success today, I earned it. And every human should believe in themselves. I believe if you want anything in this life, you go out and get it yourself. Religion is an excuse for humans to slack off and be poor forever.

3 Likes

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by dabosuker(m): 10:55am On Jul 24, 2016
Luckymay:

[b]The doubt of your Faith is not God testing you, grin...It is truth trying to emerge & set you free smiley....Yes. I see some one mentioning the story of JOb cry(I weep),...how can some one even bring that story ,...the Story of job in the "Bible", should have been hidden,....all it shows is God trying to win a bet with the Devil @ the expense of Job..poor job undecided(there isn't a better way to interpret that story )..& that's the God Vs Devil politics. And people need to understand ...The god of the Bible is the "god of Israel", not Nigeria or the Universe..i mean even the dude said that several times ,..& that god even seems to have a sex shocked.....& off course it had to be "male" grin grin...its a Man's world ain't it , you can"t blame the god of Israel .
The ALMIGHTY GOD /BEING, can/should not have a sex, let alone a favorite pple(Israel). ....Now let that Sink in. smiley. . You can see that Nigerians are praying to the wrong god grin

My dear the Traditional notion of God is WRONG! undecided, If i asked you to give me a picture of God ,...You would most likely present a white old/elderly dude with beards ,...that's always the depiction we get , If i asked of a presentation of the Devil,..you would most likely present some red or black horned dude with a tail,..again that is wrong grin.. some people would say colour white is for GOD, while color Red & Black is for Devil..wrong again,...its all programming , & this programming has been going on for ages . White, Red & Black are just colors smiley.....
And then there is also "All good things are from God & all bad Things are from the Devil grin cheesy.....very funny & shallow ...& i ask at what point those the "Human being" come in. Please lets get off the God VS Devil politics ,..& start taking control of our lives.

People need to know that there are UNIVERSAL LAWS that govern how things work, & these laws supersede any Religious doctrine,....YES,...Religion is Cave man way of trying to understand how things work ,...& we can all see how well it has helped undecided,....there are numerous religious supernatural explanation that have been replaced with Scientific theories, but name one scientific theory that has been replaced with a supernatural explanation,..Goodluck with that...... grin

Get off your knees , get your feet & hands wet & take control of your life, you have a brain & you are all you need , stop giving credit & blames to God & Devil respectively & start taking taking responsibility for all your actions. People keep talking of Faith here & there,...IF TRUTH WERE READILY AVAILABLE, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR FAITH,.....seek truth , the age of faith is OVER undecided

look there is no Good, there is no Bad in this World ......only Action & Reaction/consequence ...that's just it . take a deep breathe & exhale , eat healthy , exercise & drink lots of water , be good as much as the next person allows you to be to him/her. & let love Guide you & not FEAR. smiley

[/b]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by dabosuker(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2016
iRyan:
yes darling I understand how you feel. I have seen and experienced worse. I lost my dad last year amid the fasts and vigil that my mom kept. Just so God would pity her and save him. My mom's too much of Christian that she believes in sowing of seed and making covenants as well. She spent money doing all these and also had a rocky a faith. My dad still died. She lost her faith, then her sister --- who doesn't understand what she's been through --- came and made her regain it. Similar story about my uncle. He died of diabetes after all sleepless nights my FAM had praying for his divine recuperation. It goes without saying that there may be a God but definitely not the God depicted in the bible or in any other religious book. I'm lucky to be successful though I worked hard to be where I am today. I don't pay tithe or none of that, neither did I for once pray to God to bless me financially ( like most Nigerians do), God has nothing to do with my success today, I earned it. And every human should believe in themselves. I believe if you want anything in this life, you go out and get it yourself. Religion is an excuse for humans to slack off and be poor forever.

Well, said bro ! smiley
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Luckymay(f): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Without faith it is impossible to please God, draw close to Him in faith. To draw close to God in faith, is to elect only those things that God loves. He is not hidden to everyone, when you have done His pleasure, and He affirms you, you will see His power and glory.
What about God letting some people down when they need him the most.?the people that has devoted their whole lives to his service. This is the root of my shaky faith in the d first place.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Luckymay(f): 11:13am On Jul 24, 2016
dabosuker:

[b]The doubt of your Faith is not God testing you, grin...It is truth trying to emerge & set you free smiley....Yes. I see some one mentioning the story of JOb cry(I weep),...how can some one even bring that story ,...the Story of job in the "Bible", should have been hidden,....all it shows is God trying to win a bet with the Devil @ the expense of Job..poor job undecided(there isn't a better way to interpret that story )..& that's the God Vs Devil politics. And people need to understand ...The god of the Bible is the "god of Israel", not Nigeria or the Universe..i mean even the dude said that several times ,..& that god even seems to have a sex shocked.....& off course it had to be "male" grin grin...its a Man's world ain't it , you can"t blame the god of Israel .
The ALMIGHTY GOD /BEING, can/should not have a sex, let alone a favorite pple(Israel). ....Now let that Sink in. smiley. . You can see that Nigerians are praying to the wrong god grin

My dear the Traditional notion of God is WRONG! undecided, If i asked you to give me a picture of God ,...You would most likely present a white old/elderly dude with beards ,...that's always the depiction we get , If i asked of a presentation of the Devil,..you would most likely present some red or black horned dude with a tail,..again that is wrong grin.. some people would say colour white is for GOD, while color Red & Black is for Devil..wrong again,...its all programming , & this programming has been going on for ages . White, Red & Black are just colors smiley.....
And then there is also "All good things are from God & all bad Things are from the Devil grin cheesy.....very funny & shallow ...& i ask at what point those the "Human being" come in. Please lets get off the God VS Devil politics ,..& start taking control of our lives.

People need to know that there are UNIVERSAL LAWS that govern how things work, & these laws supersede any Religious doctrine,....YES,...Religion is Cave man way of trying to understand how things work ,...& we can all see how well it has helped undecided,....there are numerous religious supernatural explanation that have been replaced with Scientific theories, but name one scientific theory that has been replaced with a supernatural explanation,..Goodluck with that...... grin

Get off your knees , get your feet & hands wet & take control of your life, you have a brain & you are all you need , stop giving credit & blames to God & Devil respectively & start taking taking responsibility for all your actions. People keep talking of Faith here & there,...IF TRUTH WERE READILY AVAILABLE, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR FAITH,.....seek truth , the age of faith is OVER undecided

look there is no Good, there is Bad in this World ......only Action & Reaction/consequence ...that's just it . take a deep breathe & exhale , eat healthy , exercise & drink lots of water , be good as much as the next person allows you to be to him/her. & let love Guide you & not FEAR. smiley

[/b]
Honestly I don't know what to think or believe anymore.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by dabosuker(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2016
Luckymay:

Honestly I don't know what to think or believe anymore.

Go stand in front of a Mirror,...Whatever you see,....That's what you should believe in.

4 Likes

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by sexychocho(f): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2016
Kk
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Luckymay(f): 11:21am On Jul 24, 2016
chaloner:
no one can prove to you. Only if u bliv. Salvation is personal. Open ur heart and accept him as your lord and personal saviour. Spirituality and holiness is not how you see human or your pastor, its in the heart. Let your inner being love God then you will understands He exists and many things that happens will at the end for your own good.
I loved God, I was raised in the Catholic faith, I go to church (sometimes though) I pay my tithes (seldom) I try as much as I can to keep the ten commandments but are these all there is to it? I mean I need some personal joy and conviction that comes with doing all the aforementioned like I'm convinced in going to school and finding joy doing my job without doubts and not cos the clergy and my parents and my Bible tells me to.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Luckymay(f): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2016
RexKexMilann:
Please, do not lose your faith. NEVER lose your faith.

I believe you know the story of Job.

God himself sent His only Son to die for our sins. He didn't keep him back because He loved us that much. All things belong to God. All things are under Him. It is our sole duty to submit our selves wholely to Him. It is only normal as mortal men to ask questions but when you Submit your self to God, and allow the Spirit to lead you, only then will you understand that we don't really have a choice but to Submit ourselves Wholely (Body, Soul & Spirit) to God and Him alone.

The above will only make sense if you Believe with all your Heart all that is written in the Holy Bible.
I believe.. I believe. I just pray I return back to the normal person I use to be in God. Thanks for the word of encouragement though.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by FakeNEWSevryday: 11:36am On Jul 24, 2016
ojuoluwani:
Hello U can't be covered by the blood of Jesus, mind u, The blood of Jesus is not meant for protection.
Your pastor needs serious work on you
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Luckymay(f): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2016
iRyan:
yes darling I understand how you feel. I have seen and experienced worse. I lost my dad last year amid the fasts and vigil that my mom kept. Just so God would pity her and save him. My mom's too much of Christian that she believes in sowing of seed and making covenants as well. She spent money doing all these and also had a rocky faith. My dad still died. She lost her faith, then her sister --- who doesn't understand what she's been through --- came and made her regain it. Similar story about my uncle. He died of diabetes after all sleepless nights my FAM had praying for his divine recuperation. It goes without saying that there may be a God but definitely not the God depicted in the bible or in any other religious book. I'm lucky to be successful though I worked hard to be where I am today. I don't pay tithe or none of that, neither did I for once pray to God to bless me financially ( like most Nigerians do), God has nothing to do with my success today, I earned it. And every human should believe in themselves. I believe if you want anything in this life, you go out and get it yourself. Religion is an excuse for humans to slack off and be poor forever.
See, that's my point, why did he let those people die after the vigil, seed sowing and stuffs? I have been hearing since I was a kid that time shall come when all these sufferings and wars and strifes, sicknesses, will end but as day goes by things gets worse.terror attacks are on the increase, look at the economy. Everything is messed up. Why can't God stop all these already?..I'm not from a poor home but we are not that rich either, it's just a lot of things doesn't add up and I pray I find myself again
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by LordReed(m): 12:00pm On Jul 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
Amtaken, Ishilove, dollyjoy, ladies come and read. This is the interpretation of Noah's flood. It was not a literal flood, it was a flood of heathenistic doctrine that took over the world.

The flood of Jesus Christ, the SUN of God is coming soon, it will flood andd illuminate prepared hearts.

Dude there is evidence of a literal flood.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by JSoE(f): 12:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Lol.When will my people stop deluding themselves with the existence of an inexistent sky-daddy? When? Africans,when?
Quite sad that grown adults will believe so much fairytales to the point where their
once intelligent brains becomes totally redundant.
Please no sky-daddy is coming.Get off your high horse and start using your brains.Believe me,it helps more than mouthing endless babbles in the name of prayers.

1 Like

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by sukkot: 12:25pm On Jul 24, 2016
powerful stuff bro. The holy spirit is working.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Keep Seeing My Dead Nephew In My Dreams! / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.