Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. (44930 Views)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People / NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Wrong question. The flood did not wipe away evil, the flood dispersed evil all around the world, and men died to the knowledge of God. A soul without the knowledge of God is a dead soul. Read the opening post again.

Evil prevails today because men have freewill, to align with God or to align with satan, the choice has always remained with man, but a new dawn is coming, an eternal era of peace righteousness and illumination in which the Laws of the MOST HIGH will be written in the hearts of men, and the earth will be filled with the glory of God as the waters cover the sea.

Who created evil and why was it created?

1 Like

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 24, 2016
I don't want to talk in the way you guys had talk but let us be wise at our speech don't just be speaking from your mind to out because you can think and say so that we wouldn't have greatest sin are you guys blaming God and pleading devil or pleading God saying assault words to devil which one because i don't get yall comments but am grin laughing while reading then cos i found them very very funny
hashtag this #whereisthisworldgoingto
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by damocool(m): 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

A scam because you have no idea what the coming of Christ is, and its implications and ramifications.

Jesus is already here. wink
You should have simply replied him"wait till then" ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2016
Presbulg:
Of course Jesus(pbuh) is coming back to correct the people who says he's God or a part of God and tell them he's no more than a messenger of God who brought the same message Adam, Abraham, Moses all preached which is ' Thy Lord God is one ' .
Islam tries to deny the messianic role n Divinity of Jesus Christ while advocating Mohammed as the greatest "prophet"...my dear if u want to know the truth read d Holy Bible n ask God for understanding plz
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by faruz: 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2016
mrkayusfit:

U are beautiful
na example of idolatrous doctines be this?
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2016
dabosuker:

[b]The doubt of your Faith is not God testing you, grin...It is truth trying to emerge & set you free smiley....Yes. I see some one mentioning the story of JOb cry(I weep),...how can some one even bring that story ,...the Story of job in the "Bible", should have been hidden,....all it shows is God trying to win a bet with the Devil @ the expense of Job..poor job undecided(there isn't a better way to interpret that story )..& that's the God Vs Devil politics. And people need to understand ...The god of the Bible is the "god of Israel", not Nigeria or the Universe..i mean even the dude said that several times ,..& that god even seems to have a sex shocked.....& off course it had to be "male" grin grin...its a Man's world ain't it , you can"t blame the god of Israel .
The ALMIGHTY GOD /BEING, can/should not have a sex, let alone a favorite pple(Israel). ....Now let that Sink in. smiley. . You can see that Nigerians are praying to the wrong god grin

My dear the Traditional notion of God is WRONG! undecided, If i asked you to give me a picture of God ,...You would most likely present a white old/elderly dude with beards ,...that's always the depiction we get , If i asked of a presentation of the Devil,..you would most likely present some red or black horned dude with a tail,..again that is wrong grin.. some people would say colour white is for GOD, while color Red & Black is for Devil..wrong again,...its all programming , & this programming has been going on for ages . White, Red & Black are just colors smiley.....
And then there is also "All good things are from God & all bad Things are from the Devil grin cheesy.....very funny & shallow ...& i ask at what point those the "Human being" come in. Please lets get off the God VS Devil politics ,..& start taking control of our lives.

People need to know that there are UNIVERSAL LAWS that govern how things work, & these laws supersede any Religious doctrine,....YES,...Religion is Cave man way of trying to understand how things work ,...& we can all see how well it has helped undecided,....there are numerous religious supernatural explanation that have been replaced with Scientific theories, but name one scientific theory that has been replaced with a supernatural explanation,..Goodluck with that...... grin

Get off your knees , get your feet & hands wet & take control of your life, you have a brain & you are all you need , stop giving credit & blames to God & Devil respectively & start taking taking responsibility for all your actions. People keep talking of Faith here & there,...IF TRUTH WERE READILY AVAILABLE, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR FAITH,.....seek truth , the age of faith is OVER undecided

look there is no Good, there is no Bad in this World ......only Action & Reaction/consequence ...that's just it . take a deep breathe & exhale , eat healthy , exercise & drink lots of water , be good as much as the next person allows you to be to him/her. & let love Guide you & not FEAR. smiley

[/b]

NAIRALAND IS DAMN DANGEROUS FOR BABY CHRISTIANS cool

1 Like

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Presbulg(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
hotdo9:

Islam tries to deny the messianic role n Divinity of Jesus Christ while advocating Mohammed as the greatest "prophet"...my dear if u want to know the truth read d Holy Bible n ask God for understanding plz

Here we go again.

It is you that needs to go and re read that bible again.(Or it'll good if you drop it for now, pick up a Qu'ran with English translation and see for yourself)

First, let me tell you about one thing and I'll always continue to tell people like you because it's truth. Islam is not in any competition with any religion.

Well learned muslims actually approve Jesus(PBUH) as a prophet of God. We don't compare Prophets of God. That's what you Christians think. Mohammed(SAW) and Jesus(PBUH) came to preach the same message to people which is ' the believe and worship of one and only God)

[b]Transliteration:

[5:116] Wa-ith qala Allahu ya AAeesa ibna maryama aanta qulta lilnnasi ittakhithoonee waommiya ilahayni min dooni Allahi qala subhanaka ma yakoonu lee an aqoola ma laysa lee bihaqqin in kuntu qultuhu faqad AAalimtahu taAAlamu ma fee nafsee wala aAAlamu ma fee nafsika innaka anta AAallamu alghuyoobi

[5:117] Ma qultu lahum illa ma amartanee bihi ani oAAbudoo Allaha rabbee warabbakum wakuntu AAalayhim shaheedan ma dumtu feehim falamma tawaffaytanee kunta anta alrraqeeba AAalayhim waanta AAala kulli shay-in shaheedun
Arabic : Read from right to left:

(5:116) واذ قال الله ياعيسى ابن مريم ءانت قلت للناس اتخذوني وامي الهين من دون الله قال سبحانك مايكون لي ان اقول ماليس لي بحق ان كنت قلته فقد علمته تعلم مافي نفسي ولااعلم مافي نفسك انك انت علام الغيوب

‏ 5:117 ماقلت لهم الا ماامرتني به ان اعبدوا الله ربي وربكم وكنت عليهم شهيدا مادمت فيهم فلما توفيتني كنت انت الرقيب عليهم وانت على كل شئ شهيد
Sher Ali:

[005:116] And when ALLAH will say, `O Jesus, son of Mary, didst thou say to men, `Take me and my mother for two gods beside ALLAH ?' he(Jesus) will answer, `Holy art THOU, I could never say that which I had no right. If I had said it, Thou wouldst have surely known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. It is Thou alone WHO art the Knower of all hidden things;

[005:117] `I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me - Worship ALLAH, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou, hast been the Watcher over them, and Thou art Witness over all things;[/b]

And please I already know the truth, but DO YOU?

1 Like

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Joker123: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
Funny thing is humble repentant sinners myt be inside d ark while Proud greedy pastors and preachers find demslvs outide...@OP which are u grin
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Joker123: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2016
Presbulg:

Here we go again.

It is you that needs to go and re read that bible again.(Or it'll good if you drop it for now, pick up a Qu'ran with English translation and see for yourself)

First, let me tell you about one thing and I'll always continue to tell people like you because it's truth. Islam is not in any competition with any religion.

Well learned muslims actually approve Jesus(PBUH) as a prophet of God. We don't compare Prophets of God. That's what you Christians think. Mohammed(SAW) and Jesus(PBUH) came to preach the same message to people which is ' the believe and worship of one and only God)

[b]Transliteration:

[5:116] Wa-ith qala Allahu ya AAeesa ibna maryama aanta qulta lilnnasi ittakhithoonee waommiya ilahayni min dooni Allahi qala subhanaka ma yakoonu lee an aqoola ma laysa lee bihaqqin in kuntu qultuhu faqad AAalimtahu taAAlamu ma fee nafsee wala aAAlamu ma fee nafsika innaka anta AAallamu alghuyoobi

[5:117] Ma qultu lahum illa ma amartanee bihi ani oAAbudoo Allaha rabbee warabbakum wakuntu AAalayhim shaheedan ma dumtu feehim falamma tawaffaytanee kunta anta alrraqeeba AAalayhim waanta AAala kulli shay-in shaheedun

(5:116) واذ قال الله ياعيسى ابن مريم ءانت قلت للناس اتخذوني وامي الهين من دون الله قال سبحانك مايكون لي ان اقول ماليس لي بحق ان كنت قلته فقد علمته تعلم مافي نفسي ولااعلم مافي نفسك انك انت علام الغيوب

‏ 5:117 ماقلت لهم الا ماامرتني به ان اعبدوا الله ربي وربكم وكنت عليهم شهيدا مادمت فيهم فلما توفيتني كنت انت الرقيب عليهم وانت على كل شئ شهيد
Sher Ali:

[005:116] And when ALLAH will say, `O Jesus, son of Mary, didst thou say to men, `Take me and my mother for two gods beside ALLAH ?' he(Jesus) will answer, `Holy art THOU, I could never say that which I had no right. If I had said it, Thou wouldst have surely known it. Thou knowest what is in my mind, and I know not what is in Thy mind. It is Thou alone WHO art the Knower of all hidden things;

[005:117] `I said nothing to them except that which Thou didst command me - Worship ALLAH, my Lord and your Lord. And I was a witness over them as long as I remained among them, but since Thou didst cause me to die, Thou, hast been the Watcher over them, and Thou art Witness over all things;[/b]

Dude,Why wld I want to read LEFT-wards?...shey jesus said the goats would be on d left grin
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2016
Presbulg:

Here we go again.

[b]Transliteration:

Sher Ali:

Who wrote all these

Where did that person see God and Jesus talking cool
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Presbulg(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2016
Joker123:

Dude,Why wld I want to read LEFT-wards?...shey jesus said the goats would be on d left grin

It's only the arabic that needs to read like that.
However the translation is perfectly clear.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Presbulg(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2016
Pprovost:

Who wrote all these

Where did that person see God and Jesus talking cool

God wasn't talking to Jesus. It was an angel sent by God, delivering His messages to Mohammed.
If you want to understand better. I can show how the Qu'ran came to be.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by xerxes456(m): 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ajibel:
If the flood that happened during the time of Noah was to purge all evils and it is believed that those in the ark were only the good ones, how then did evil return back to the world?

Thanks.
Noah was the only one walking with God, every other person in the ark were members of his household with different beliefs and affiliations... what do you expect after the flood... Perfection? Nah... Noah and the ark story is one of the many stories aimed at showing how merciful God is to the human race...
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness : I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

God is the creator of everything, everything serves His purpose; you do well you get peace, you transgress you are punished by evil because he who breaks the edge the serpent will bite. wink

BlackAfrican:

Who created evil and why was it created?
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Orikinla(m): 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
The coming flood of Jesus

The coming flood of Jesus is the flooding of the hearts of regenerated men with the illuminative knowledge of God, the flood of light and the destruction of death and ignorance; the entrance of the Word of God into the hearts of men, the knowledge that gives light and understanding; the internalization of the Word of God.

The contrast is that in the flood of Noah, prepared and receptive hearts had to float above rubbish, they had to be protected against evil knowledge.

In the coming flood of Jesus, the ark will actually be FLOODED! It will be flooded with the knowledge of God; and the earth will be filled with the glory of God as the waters cover the sea.

[b]Jeremiah 31:33
33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. 34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

Hebrews 8:10
10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. 12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.
[/b]
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
LordReed:

Dude there is evidence of a literal flood.

cheesy hahaha, a literal flood and a literal ship that was able to hold all the animals on earth? shocked

It was figurative language, all written in allegories, but share let's see what you got on the evidence grin
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 3:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
Ecclesiastes 3:15
That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

There is a thing called divine retribution, some people call it karmic load, you see, nothing is ever happenstance or coincidence, everything we see around us is reward and punishment, God does not play probability games. Everythig a man does in one life, he pays for it in another life, that is why Ecclesiastes says - God requires what is past.

You cannot be a bad person in your previous life and come and be forming saint in this new life, your deeds are all open before God and you will pay for everything. This is why seemingly religious people get intomso called accidents and everyone is perplexed, you pay for your sins in this life during your next life, because under the sun is the place of judgment- Ecclesiastes 3:16, so it is everyone's best interest to live as righteously as possible, as goodly as possible, because you WILL pay. Do not let your faith be shaken henceforth, fearing the unseen God is the beginning of wisdom and that is faith.

Luckymay:

What about God letting some people down when they need him the most.?the people that has devoted their whole lives to his service. This is the root of my shaky faith in the d first place.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2016
Luckymay:
I don't know each day that passes by I get confused and I'm gradually loosing my faith. God help me.. I mean someone I knw that worships God more than I do, prays more than I do and practically lives what seems in my mortal eyes a righteous life... This same person will be screaming down the building calling on God to perform miracles and heal his child, save his wife from dying in Labour, protect him dying brother... And after these whole calling on God, He still doesn't come to his rescue. He still ends up loosing them. (his loved ones). Now these things have been giving me nocturnal insomnia.. I just need some convictions that God truly exists and that he cares for those that call upon His name cos I've seen a lot things. These feelings can drive one crazy.

Dear, I understand your trouble . We all hve had cause to raise doubts about our faith, but being mere mortals we have limited knowledge to understnd y things happen the way they do.
That being said, I'll like to encourage u to. Keep up with the faith, cos truly God is faithful and answers prayers. But we must always have it in mind that his ways r not our ways; we r meant to do his will not the other way round: God answers our prayers according to his will n plans for us. He loves us n his will is the best for us.
Also, we should only pray when we are confronted challenges: the bible advices us to pray without ceasing. We shouldn't only pray routine prayers; pray also in odd hours of the day: u can pray while driving to work, u can pray while cooking, u can pray while in the office, u can pray in the bath room... Pray pray pray, short and concise prayers and God will surely answer whn u least expected it.
And very importantly whn u pray for the sick it is nt always the case tht he/he will survive; it all depend on the a pointe time for him/her. We r all a pointed to die one day; some will die at ver old age while some may die young. From my own perspective there is no third party in the matter of death. It is between one and his God. Tht does nt mean tht prayer does nt prevent untimely death but. Nt all death is untimely. To God dying young may b regarded as untimely; it all depends on his program
May. The PEACE of our Lord be with u
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
Presbulg:

Here we go again.

[b]Transliteration:

Sher Ali:

...d truth?Jesus Christ has been described as the saviour for mankind/sacrificial lamb whose blood set man free from d power of sin,both in the old n new testament,n yes Jesus Christ is one with God Almighty n The Holy Spirit,not three Gods but One.
How could d same Angel that proclaimed the message of the birth of Jesus as the Saviour of mankind to the virgin Mary turn around to say something else to the Prophet Mohammed?
The Bible was written by 40 different authors over a period of 1500 years and its message hasnt changed
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by TrajansKong: 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
xerxes456:
Noah was the only one walking with God, every other person in the ark were members of his household with different beliefs and affiliations... what do you expect after the flood... Perfection? Nah... Noah and the ark story is one of the many stories aimed at showing how merciful God is to the human race...

Merciful??

God drowned everyone on Earth apart from 8 people and he's merciful??

Only a depraved, slave-minded African can look at that and nod approvingly.

You have no humanity.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2016
DAMN LOONIES

1 Like

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
TrajansKong:

Merciful??

God drowned everyone on Earth apart from 8 people and he's merciful??

Only a depraved, slave-minded African can look at that and nod approvingly.

You have no humanity.

Hey easy there kingkong, easy.

It was not a flood of literal water, it was a flood of figurative waters, heathenistic idolatrous doctrines, and this flood killed the souls of men to the knowledge of God.

Easy kingkong, eaaaaassy wink

1 Like

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by TrajansKong: 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hey easy there kingkong, easy.

It was not a flood of literal water, it was a flood of figurative waters, heathenistic idolatrous doctrines, and this flood killed the souls of men to the knowledge of God.

Easy kingkong, eaaaaassy wink
grin grin grin
I'm standing easy, MrPresident1!

Although I'm a non-believer, I appreciate your understanding of figurative and metaphorical language.

Unfortunately, as you know, most of us only deal with absolutist, literal fanaticism. Most of us are like xerxes456. We believe in a real boat with real animals and a real 600yr old man etc...

Such idiocy leads to brutish, heartless feelings such as god being 'merciful' for drowning everyone except 8 people.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by azcute(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2016
haa shocked
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 6:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
TrajansKong:

grin grin grin
I'm standing easy, MrPresident1!

Although I'm a non-believer, I appreciate your understanding of figurative and metaphorical language.

Unfortunately, as you know, most of us only deal with absolutist, literal fanaticism. Most of us are like xerxes456. We believe in a real boat with real animals and a real 600yr old man etc...

Such idiocy leads to brutish, heartless feelings such as god being 'merciful' for drowning everyone except 8 people.

They were not meant to be understood literally, they were dark sayings hidden until now, we thank THE MOST HIGH GOD for illumination, only HE anoints with knowledge wink

Psalms 78:2
I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:

Proverbs 1:6
To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.
7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge:
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by sexychocolate1(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2016
Luckymay:
I don't know each day that passes by I get confused and I'm gradually loosing my faith. God help me.. I mean someone I knw that worships God more than I do, prays more than I do and practically lives what seems in my mortal eyes a righteous life... This same person will be screaming down the building calling on God to perform miracles and heal his child, save his wife from dying in Labour, protect him dying brother... And after these whole calling on God, He still doesn't come to his rescue. He still ends up loosing them. (his loved ones). Now these things have been giving me nocturnal insomnia.. I just need some convictions that God truly exists and that he cares for those that call upon His name cos I've seen a lot things. These feelings can drive one crazy.

Because everyone says its true doesn't make it true. If it doesn't work for you, it's time to abandon ship.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by LordReed(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

cheesy hahaha, a literal flood and a literal ship that was able to hold all the animals on earth? shocked

It was figurative language, all written in allegories, but share let's see what you got on the evidence grin

I am tempted to feed you your own words. Google is free and open why should I spoon feed you? However since hand dey pain you here you go:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/evidence-for-a-flood-102813115/

Evidence found of Noah's ark flood victims
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by MrPresident1: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
LordReed:

I am tempted to feed you your own words. Google is free and open why should I spoon feed you? However since hand dey pain you here you go:

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/evidence-for-a-flood-102813115/

Evidence found of Noah's ark flood victims

I come in peace, no pun intended.

I will read up the references. We should reason together and come to better understanding.
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by emmkeffs(f): 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
This time around, it will be a flood of light and illumination.

Noah’s flood was a flood of death, this flood scattered and spread heathenistic and idolatrous knowledge that killed the whole world to the knowledge of God. In Noah’s flood, everyone in the ark of Noah floated above this evil knowledge; their hearts was hermetically sealed by the MOST HIGH GOD from the corruptive influence of the evil knowledge that took over the world. The flood that happened during the time of Noah was a flood of ignorance, dis-illumination, and death.

Noah’s ark: the heart of man.
Noah: Man, regenerated man, created in the image of God.
Water’s of the flood: heathenistic, evil, corruptive and idolatrous knowledge.
Noah’s animals: mankind, kind of men. Cattle, beasts, birds, creeping things, are all mankind.
Death: the spiritual killing of depraved souls; dis-illumination, loss of true knowledge, descent to barbarity.

mehn! you are damn clueless
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness : I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

God is the creator of everything, everything serves His purpose; you do well you get peace, you transgress you are punished by evil because he who breaks the edge the serpent will bite. wink

So God created evil? No wonder man also does/create evil. After all man was made in His image.

Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by sonofthunder: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

A scam because you have no idea what the coming of Christ is, and its implications and ramifications.

Jesus is already here. wink
can you explain the very last sentence in your post... @'Jesus is already here'
Re: Another NOAH Type Of Flood Is About To Happen. by Luckymay(f): 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2016
MyFlair:

Dear, I understand your trouble . We all hve had cause to raise doubts about our faith, but being mere mortals we have limited knowledge to understnd y things happen the way they do.
That being said, I'll like to encourage u to. Keep up with the faith, cos truly God is faithful and answers prayers. But we must always have it in mind that his ways r not our ways; we r meant to do his will not the other way round: God answers our prayers according to his will n plans for us. He loves us n his will is the best for us.
Also, we should only pray when we are confronted challenges: the bible advices us to pray without ceasing. We shouldn't only pray routine prayers; pray also in odd hours of the day: u can pray while driving to work, u can pray while cooking, u can pray while in the office, u can pray in the bath room... Pray pray pray, short and concise prayers and God will surely answer whn u least expected it.
And very importantly whn u pray for the sick it is nt always the case tht he/he will survive; it all depend on the a pointe time for him/her. We r all a pointed to die one day; some will die at ver old age while some may die young. From my own perspective there is no third party in the matter of death. It is between one and his God. Tht does nt mean tht prayer does nt prevent untimely death but. Nt all death is untimely. To God dying young may b regarded as untimely; it all depends on his program
May. The PEACE of our Lord be with u
Amen. Tnx dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.