Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS (36619 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by slowbreeze(f): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
The pain due to loss of a loved one is indescribable..U go back to ur daily lives but d memory of d person tends to awaken one kinda deep bitter-sweet ache..
Take heart ppl..It gets easier to bear with time..May their brother RIP ..
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by kenoz(m): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
RIP to him
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Fitz22(f): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
All will be well..
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by amdoyin82(m): 1:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmm! Innalilahi wa ina lilahi rojiuna.. May Allah grant him aljanat fridaou. We shud live everyday of our life like dere will not be tomorrow.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by justjify(m): 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3990317_dfe3_jpg8b017a92e00a60e8f146ef4fcf88b7d9

When you are mourning your late brother at his grave side but you look so good you had to take a mourning selfie... grin
I wonder oohh... I thought it was only my eyes that caught sight of it. I didn't even know where my phone was when I was burying my dad.
God rest your should bro. I know how it feels to lose a loved one. Take heart girls...
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
Yet they had a Photographer? hmm Social Media era.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by madapcmod: 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
Are they doing his memorial service or what cos that grave doesn't look fresh. What is she doing grieving and checking phone
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by ololade91(f): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
yea...he was burnt to death in his own apartment.. may his soul rip
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by micky90(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
When we lost our first born"TI".she went into labour nd she died without reaching d hospital on d 25 of February 2016.i felt all d world came crashing,it was quiet,dark.guys it is gud to lose someone.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by MrXlim5618: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:

When you are mourning your late brother at his grave side but you look so good you had to take a mourning selfie... grin
Me self nor con understand
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by BAZETU12: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
I really know the guy is from ijebu igbo rip bro
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by nellybenn: 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
I lost my belove Brother on june 20, 2016 a a first class student from university of uyo who was billed to left for NYSC ...but He died without fullfiling his dream. and ever since then tears have been my food. my friends are doing all they could to console me but not easy. to me life is not worth living anymore. imagine my brother struggle for life and died in my presence. am praying for him everyday that God should guard him in his bossom is indeed sad

1 Like

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Ademoore07(m): 6:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:

Like Davido's and wizkids toilet selfies. Bad pikin #lol
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by prettymina(f): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Take heart dear,i lost my nephew this month he wld have bin 21 nxt month.May God grant them Heaven cry
uupgrade:
mine died on his birthday month just a young 22 year old brother.. Sometimes it hurt like i would loose my breath.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by expozey(f): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
lielbree:
On Sunday 17th of April 2016 posted a statement here on nairaland on my total heart break after losing my daughter Angel a day before.
The response was overwhelming... the outpour of love by strangers helped me heal.

It's the worst thing ever to lose a child. However kind words form folks here lifted me.

From the bottom of my heart I say thank you!

May we all live happy successful fulfilled and long lives, having our children gather to bury us and never the other way round. May we all met our maker and be welcomed into His kingdom, in Jesus name Amen.

Hmm. Life is complex. Lost my mum on sunday 17th of April, 2016. Sorry for your loss.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
The death of a loved one is just the most painful thing in the world, lost my mom 27th of last month, my life never remained the same. Lost a Lotta weight and just can't stop thinking of her. Thinking of all I said and shouldn't ve say to her. I am heart broken!
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by mizhanny(f): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
noeloge82:
RIP

Its really painful to loose a loved one but looking @ pics 2,3 it looks like the mourners are there for the camera possing to take pics while crying even in the video the angle of the recording clearly shows it was arranged properly infact if not for the tune of the write up one would conclude that this is a movie scene or the ladies where prepared for publicity stunt
Cos a good day someone mourning the only brother @ grave side may not even know where the camera is not to talk of posing for pics
4get d way they pose, it's real
Riliwan use to be a close fb frnd, nt until he was involve in a fire accident few days to his bday... May he continue to rest in peace
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by PhemmyTinny(m): 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
RIP to d deceased...my condolences to the family...av ben tru dat trauma b4 and I wil neva experience such IJN

Buh what's wiv d snapchatting or takin selfies?

Is dat part of d mourning? Dats a bit too far! At least show som respect to d dead, it makes d whole tin luk lyk it was staged!!!
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by lielbree: 3:12am On Jul 20, 2016
expozey:

Hmm. Life is complex. Lost my mum on sunday 17th of April, 2016. Sorry for your loss.
Sorry for your loss sister. Remember your mum with happiness. May God console u
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
prettymina:
Take heart dear,i lost my nephew this month he wld have bin 21 nxt month.May God grant them Heaven cry
Amen, that's all i ever want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute / Why Do Ibo Men Get Married Late Compared To Other Tribes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.