Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS (36610 Views)

Zambian Girl Who Was "Buried" 2 Years Ago Walks Back To Her Parents' House / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th / Bride-to-be, Mother Were Buried On Her Wedding Day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by realmenrealhats(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2016
sorry dear
i can understand you pains. i hope you find console in God.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Beneh(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2016
R.I.P to the dead... But shey na only 3 of dem dey d burial or was it a private burial.take heart
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by SAMBATLAN(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2016
deywarley:

Loooool you are a mad cow aswear. but truely e be like say na alert dem receive grin
Loooool you are a mad cow aswear. but truely e be like say na alert dem receive
ok
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Beneh(m): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2016
R.I.P to the dead... But shey na only 3 of dem dey d burial or was it a private burial.take heart
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:02am On Jul 19, 2016
uupgrade:
mine died on his birthday month just a young 22 year old brother.. Sometimes it hurt like i would loose my breath.
take heart dear its painful but we cant question God
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Girl360(f): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2016
How sad. Rest In Peace man. This life sef... You'll never get how some things work... He has probably been holding something back... Saying he'll do it later... And he had to go just like that... When you think you've made plans...
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by bellenornor(f): 11:04am On Jul 19, 2016
uupgrade:
mine died on his birthday month just a young 22 year old brother.. Sometimes it hurt like i would loose my breath.
Take heart dear.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by tempem: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.RIP to the Dead •••bad things happens buh who are we to question God
We can question him.. Afterall faithful men of old questioned God, and they had beautiful and consoling answer to their questions.
Habakkuk questioned God.
Haba 1:2 "O LORD, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save"... ... ...
God isn't a wicked God.
He is never the cause of our problems...
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2016
edlion57:
My condolences....rest in peace to the dead.
But wait see wetin social media has done to us...u are crying and chatting...and taking pictures
They were going through his pictures

1 Like

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by hahn(m): 11:13am On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3990317_dfe3_jpg8b017a92e00a60e8f146ef4fcf88b7d9

When you are mourning your late brother at his grave side but you look so good you had to take a mourning selfie... grin

Women and drama sha.

They were so sad they couldn't even upload a pic of the brother. Crying and taking selfies. Please
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by CaraJewel(f): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2016
uupgrade:
Yea. He knows best. Always always. But u imagine my brother dieing without a child to even call me Uncle. Without a kid for me to spoil.
sorry about ur loss..it is well...but would u want d son to be fatherless or d wife to a widow?if he had a wife and child?.....it culd be dat u would want a part of him...but nw u av to meet God to console you...sorry once again

1 Like

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by ShayGirl(f): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm....His birthday became his death day... May God give d family d strength & fortitude to bear d loss!!... Rip to him!!!
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by AntiWailer: 11:20am On Jul 19, 2016
uupgrade:
my guy. D thing pain pass any of my pains. I just d pray God to console me. Is not easy, it's always fresh in my head like yesterday. Thanks bro.

God will heal you.

The pain is better imagined than felt.

Take Heart Bro and Take care of your parents.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by bluebay2(f): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2016
D weeping sister had so much time for her phone...it was more important to update than grieve

1 Like

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by goldheart004(f): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2016
The pain of loosing a loved one cannot equate any other pain in this life,its so disheartening;i feel their pain too,lost my dad on d 16th of July just a week before 22nd which was supposed to be his birthday,my heart goes out to them,RIP cry cry
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Iamthoney(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:

When you are mourning your late brother at his grave side but you look so good you had to take a mourning selfie... grin
spot on...Some humans and cheap attention are like cossy orjiakor's two big bweast
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Blackboy2194(m): 11:31am On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:

I wonder why they had to take pictures and make a video, dampens the whole "mourning" thing, to me.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by tosyne2much(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2016
lielbree:
On Sunday 17th of April 2016 posted a statement here on nairaland on my total heart break after losing my daughter Angel a day before.
The response was overwhelming... the outpour of love by strangers helped me heal.

It's the worst thing ever to lose a child. However kind words form folks here lifted me.

From the bottom of my heart I say thank you!

May we all live happy successful fulfilled and long lives, having our children gather to bury us and never the other way round. May we all met our maker and be welcomed into His kingdom, in Jesus name Amen.
Sorry for your loss bro
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2016
reminds of when i lost one of my Aunt...........the tears was jst to much.....i pray God comforts the mourning sister............but i want to ask a question.......why did the op post it?how his he related to the sisters morning?
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by MadCow1: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2016
Blackboy2194:

I wonder why they had to take pictures and make a video, dampens the whole "mourning" thing, to me.

Its looked very scripted to me.

I would like to know the story behind the story.. grin

1 Like

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2016
RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by igraman(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2016
RIP Riliwan ... you left at your prime. we will all miss you
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Akinaukwa: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2016
Weeping and taking selfies the same time. E tire me oh. I sympathise with the young mourners.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by JOYOSITA(f): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2016
noeloge82:
RIP

Its really painful to loose a loved one but looking @ pics 2,3 it looks like the mourners are there for the camera possing to take pics while crying even in the video the angle of the recording clearly shows it was arranged properly infact if not for the tune of the write up one would conclude that this is a movie scene or the ladies where prepared for publicity stunt
Cos a good day someone mourning the only brother @ grave side may not even know where the camera is not to talk of posing for pics
d thing tire me
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Jacko01: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2016
Why una bury am on him birthday

So you could compose that note hmmmm
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Jacko01: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Social media ehn

They will hashtag it #burialthings #cryingthings #birthdayburialdaysamedaythings cos if they reaaly not in it for the social media why the hell you with your phones

Cry one minute
Check notification next mtschew unserius ppl

1 Like

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by pheonixdld2(m): 12:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
MadCow1:

Just imagine, they even had the conciousness to carry along their phones. Look at that one checking nessages on whatsapp while she is crying undecided. I am just sad of this generation cry

May the young Soul rest in peace!

1 Like

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by Greatzeus(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
uupgrade:
My condolences. The fact that you could share it shows you have received the strength and courage to move on.God be with us all.

1 Like

Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by HomeOfMe(f): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
dainformant:
Life is short..... For these grieving sisters, it's as if all hope is lost following the death of their brother who was laid to rest on Friday, July 15th -a day which was supposed to be his birthday...how sad. They wept uncontrollably at his grave after he was buried at their hometown in Ijebu Igbo, Ogun state.

One of the ladies, Omolewa Kaffy shared the sad post on her Facebook page on July 15th. She wrote;

Omorilewa temitope opemipo Today mark your birthday which will suppose to be celebrated together buh death took you away from us especially from me... Who am i to question you God cos you are unquestionable God

You are a brother like a father you gave me shoulder to lean on,may God forgive all ur iniquity and give u life after death....continue to rest in the bossom of the lord Jesus...Last respect for my love.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/sad-sisters-weep-at-grave-of-their.html
So sad;may he rest in peace.
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by iswallker(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
if this grieving was genuine, it would have been good. its a social media ready photo and grieving... sad

and again, does grieving reduce your ability to write correct tenses and understand singular and plural... sad
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by bummyla(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
So painful! RIP! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Sisters Weep At The Grave Of Their Brother Who Was Buried On His Birthday. PICS by bopm: 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2016
uupgrade:

take heart bro. may the souls of d dead tru d mercy of God rest in peace. (amen)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Missing Housewife Found In A Hotel As A Prostitute / These Photos Of A Young Mother And Her Child Has Got People Talking / Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.