Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp (1598 Views)

Atiku's Resignation: 7 Governors, Ministers, Lawmakers To Dump APC / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / Kaduna People Burn Their Brooms, Dump APC For PDP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2016
The immediate past chairman of Etsako Central LGA, Hon Emmanuel Momoh, along side majority of the leaders of the APC in Etsako Central, tonight at Hon Momoh’s house in Fugar dumped the All Progressives Party (APC) for the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), declaring total support for the candidacy of Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, the PDP candidate.

At an impromptu mini-rally held at the former council chairman’s house in Fugar, Hon Momoh said that he was tired of procrastination over his decision to join the winning team of PDP and needed to come out fully for the man he believes in, denouncing Adams Oshiomhole as a man of deceit.

“Undue caution breeds stagnation. I am coming out to declare to the whole world today that I resign my membership of the APC and I have decided to join the PDP” Hon Emmanuel Momoh said.

The former council boss narrated how he and his supporters have been longing to fully identify with Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu who he said he believes in, describing Adams Oshiomhole as an ingrate. His supporters who took turns to declare formally for the PDP said they were happy that their leader has finally taken the right step by joining forces with Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu and the PDP, which they all express enthusiasm and hope that the PDP will win the election because “Adams Oshiomhole is an expired product”.

With Hon Emmanuel Momoh was the former woman leader of the APC in the locality who also decamped along side several others including aged men, youths and women.

Receiving the decampees, PDP state chairman, Chief Dan Osi Orbih, thanked Hon Momoh for having the courage to come out boldly to join the winning team, stating that together they would deliver Etsako central to PDP more easily.

Responding, Pastor Osagie welcomed Hon Momoh back to the PDP, noting that there would be no discrimination against them.

The PDP candidate noted that during the last presidential election, the PDP won four of the six local governments in Edo north where the governor is a native. He said that with the combined effort of all and sundry, the PDP is assured of winning all six local government areas of Edo north to make the victory in Edo state 18/18.

The PDP candidate said that a date would be set aside to formally receive all the APC leaders who were willing to join the PDP, noting that the battle to redeem Edo state was one that must be won against the agents of darkness which currently hold the reins of power in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp by lajoshua: 7:05am On Jul 19, 2016
mtcheeew...i even thought it was oshiomole

btw guys check my signature and follow the link u wld be happy u did..100% legit

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp by Blizzy9ja: 7:10am On Jul 19, 2016
Not surprised... Edo people are waking up

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 19, 2016
lajoshua:
mtcheeew...i even thought it was oshiomole

btw guys check my signature and follow the link u wld be happy u did..100% legit
Oshiomole keh? That one no go gree comot for Apc now o. Aisha rice still plenty! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp by pode(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2016
Good one for my Edo brothers
Re: Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp by Cope1(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2016
With the way APC is running d country, they may lose most states because most Nigerians are tired of blame games and unreasonable excuses

NB: quote me and say rubbish, believe u me it's my right to ignore u
Re: Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp by babyfaceafrica: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2016
Source
Re: Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp by maryjan8(f): 7:25am On Jul 19, 2016
Our eyes are now open
Re: Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp by Nelkoko: 7:29am On Jul 19, 2016
APC ....useless party

1 Like

Re: Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Lol its about that time ma....
maryjan8:
Our eyes are now open
Re: Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp by Bethelwealthy(m): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2016
they are tired of eating corn and walking.
Re: Hon. Emmanuel Momoh And Apc Leaders In Etsako Central, Edo Dump Apc For Pdp by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
they are tired of eating corn and walking.
The picture of one funny midget eating maize on the street comes to mind lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Cynthia Whyte Of The Niger Delta Militants? / Oyegun Is A Liar, APC Spokesman Dares Him To Publish NWC Minutes / Fani-kayode's Wife Releases Screen Shot Of Bank Statement, Says "EFCC Lied"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.