Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The FUT Neighborhood Went Into Crisis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The FUT Neighborhood Went Into Crisis (395 Views)

The Huge Monitor Lizard & A Bird Killed In My Neighborhood / See The Huge Python That Was Killed In My Neighborhood / See The Snake Killed In My Neighborhood Today. What's The Name? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The FUT Neighborhood Went Into Crisis by chenmingchao: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2016
FUT players learned that the most expensive cards within the game did not really attribute this chemistry-related stat increase properly, and consequently players felt sluggish compared to cheaper cards which did attribute the actual chemistry stat increase properly.

The FUT neighborhood went into crisis over this simply because these expensive FIFA UT Coins improved cards are uncommon, and so individuals had spent lots of real world money looking to get them.

Now, there is a patch for FIFA sixteen on PC, Ps 4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 console that "addresses incongruencies in chemistry as well as fitness on a few FUT items".
Re: The FUT Neighborhood Went Into Crisis by IamTerrySwiss21(m): 9:14am On Jul 19, 2016
nice

(1) (Reply)

Update On Burnt Actor!!! How Nollywood "Pranked" The World! Support Nollywood!!! / News Around The World / We Are Not Intimidated.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.