Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition (28540 Views)

Tinubu Meets With Oyegun, APC leaders In Abuja / Lere Olayinka Analyzes Photos Of President Buhari With Oyegun & Governors / Remi Tinubu Writes Saraki And Oyegun Over Row With Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by mikki123(m): 9:03am On Jul 19, 2016
Ostensibly to kickstart his perceived presidential ambition, former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, has visited the national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) , Chief John Odigie-Oyegun at the party’s secretariat in Abuja, yesterday.

Atiku, who has not visited the APC secretariat since the last National Executive Council (NEC) meeting in April this year with President Muhammadu Buhari also in attendance, came with the full complement of his media team however, he did not speak to journalists who were waiting to interview him.

Atiku, who entered the national secretariat of APC at 12:50 unannounced, came in the company of the Adamawa State governor, Muhammad Bindow Jibrila, even as they walked straight to the national chairman’s office.

Chief Oyegun and his visitors met behind closed doors for about 20 minutes before they allowed other national officers into the meeting.

When newsmen sought to know reasons for the sudden visit, it was gathered that Atiku actually came to familiarise himself with the party leaders ahead of the party’s presidential primary in 2019.

It may be recalled that the APC chieftain had been under severe attacks by some APC leaders and the presidency since he called for the restructuring of Nigeria, adding that the present administration has refused to learn from the past governments.

http://leadership.ng/news/542230/2019-atiku-begins-consultation-meets-with-party-leaders

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by HungerBAD: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Atiku my man.

I wrote about it yesterday, that the way your face keeps appearing on all News Outlet will mean your PR Team, is trying to wash your image into something clean.

Which itself is not a bad thing.

But your timing is wrong. Aso Rock is not available come 2019, and i say this with all sincerity. All APC Members, should let President Buhari consolidate on the things he is still trying to put in place, after his first term in Office. Atiku, you will rule, but it should be after Buhari and then we Nigerians will now decide between you, Osibanjo, Rochas or even Amaechi who will take the mantle of leadership.

Be patient.

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by mikki123(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2016
Buhari is not competent

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2016
I rather vote Atiku than Buhari in 2019

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by Badtman(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2016
Atiku and Chameleon act are like 5 &6

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by chemicalDisease: 9:45am On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku my man.

I wrote about yesterday, that the way your face keeps appearing on all News Outlet will mean your PR Team, is trying to wash your image into something clean.

But your timing is wrong. Aso Rock is not available come 2019, and i say this with all sincerity. All APC Members, should let President Buhari consolidate on the things he is still trying to put in place, after his first term in Office. Atiku, you will rule, but it should be after Buhari and then we Nigerians will now decide between you, Osibanjo, Rochas or even Amaechi t take the mantle of leadership.

Be patient.

Don't forget that Mr. Stone
Won yesterday's mock election ahead of Buhari.

So is on record.

Any human will win Buhari.

140 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by Simongm(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2016
Keep dreaming, its good for you.
In OBJ's voice: I dey laugh ooo....

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by orunto27: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2016
PYO will beat him in the Primaries.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by tuniski: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku my man.

I wrote about yesterday, that the way your face keeps appearing on all News Outlet will mean your PR Team, is trying to wash your image into something clean.

But your timing is wrong. Aso Rock is not available come 2019, and i say this with all sincerity. All APC Members, should let President Buhari consolidate on the things he is still trying to put in place, after his first term in Office. Atiku, you will rule, but it should be after Buhari and then we Nigerians will now decide between you, Osibanjo, Rochas or even Amaechi t take the mantle of leadership.

Be patient.
2019 is already after buhari nau! By the way, the choice of who leads comes 2019 is not apc's but nigerians Abegi get serious buhari will only be tolerated till 2019. He is irredeemable incompetent!

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by 4Kemzy(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2016
Operation kick the Dullard out. Can't wait for 2019 to use my PVC and unleash my anger on bubu.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by funlord(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2016
grin

Atiku will NEVER be president of nigeria!

That would be like telling a starving fox to guard a poultry filled with agric chickens!

Even his fellow politicians would gladly always work against his ambition!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by LordMecuzy(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2016
Buhari will still win in 2019 from my observation Nigeria will have a three strong political party slugging it out for the presidential position in 2019...

This will surely create an easy ride for PMB in 2019 embarassed embarassed cry cry

Exactly what helped Ajimobi in 2015.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by greatgod2012(f): 10:17am On Jul 19, 2016
This Atiku is really trying so hard to win some people's heart, but his chances of becoming a democratically elected President in this country is very slim, very, very slim.

However, my fear is that, now that even STONE is more popular than PMB, it's likely that Atiku might be favoured if he contest in 2019.

Well, 2019 will be very interesting politically.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by Godjone(m): 10:18am On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku my man.

I wrote about it yesterday, that the way your face keeps appearing on all News Outlet will mean your PR Team, is trying to wash your image into something clean.

But your timing is wrong. Aso Rock is not available come 2019, and i say this with all sincerity. All APC Members, should let President Buhari consolidate on the things he is still trying to put in place, after his first term in Office. Atiku, you will rule, but it should be after Buhari and then we Nigerians will now decide between you, Osibanjo, Rochas or even Amaechi who will take the mantle of leadership.

Be patient.
hunger really bad. Sorry my man it is well

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by Mimisboygreat: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2016
UNA EVEN WAN VOTE FOR APC. NA ONE KAIN MINOR PARTY I GO CAST MY VOTE FOR. APC AND PDP NA 5 AND 6. I DN TIRE

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by TheFreeOne: 10:34am On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku my man.

Be patient.

A member of Buhari's abobaku team has spoken. cheesy

But remember if a stone can defeat your master you still think your opinion on buboo's acceptance is of any relevance on Nairaland

With the trend we've seen so far Buhari can't win elections again except via rigging.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku my man.

Be patient.

Dey there dey dream. Cme 2019 Atiku stands a good chance of defeating the Dullard. He has national clout which Buhari lacks. He has the competence which buhari lacks grossly.He has the leadership temperament which Buhari lacks. This are the boiling issues now and Atiku has the qualities to satisfy them.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2016
A mere rumour for now
Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by ajepako(f): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2016
Atiku is not the best candidate for any party

But, I will still prefer him if paired against Buhari..

20 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by mazichika: 11:01am On Jul 19, 2016
What I know is that many APC governors and senators are more loyal to Atiku than any other APC leader.
If he can bring PDP guys to his side(which I see happening already),he can be unstoppable come 2019.

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by mikki123(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2016
Atiku will beat Buhari blue black.

16 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by Davvymavvy(f): 11:47am On Jul 19, 2016
That ugly moment when Buhari's tyranny, ethnic bigotry, nepotism and an advanced form of incompetence now makes a mega thief in Atiku a desirable option, mhen, Nigeria is in a deep shi.t

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by Ngokafor(f): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2016
chemicalDisease:

Don't forget that Mr. Stone
Won yesterday's mock election ahead of Buhari.

So is on record.

Any human will win Buhari.

...I was floored by the winning spree of 'stone'.. embarassed

..It appeared to be more of a General than buhari,while buhari was reduced to a recruit cry

..21 gun salute indeed to General Stone!

21 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by Firstlieutenant(m): 11:57am On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
Atiku my man.

Be patient.

Atiku will only rule this country in his dreams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by veekid(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Who will vote for an Hausa man come 2019

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by oluwagadaffi(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
I guess is time for me too to start seeing people for 2019, #IWANNABEPRESIDENTTOO

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by thelma331: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
so that they ll brainstorm about the next lies they wanna they the citizens in form of campaign
Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by tukdi: 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by RealJaneDoe: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
He was VP for how many years.. That one no do .. Abeg ee

1 Like

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by Pyno30: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
We still need that will take us to 2019, and you are here talking about 2019 election. Somebody should collect from Buhari.
Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by shamecurls(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Anyways my Flat-Head brothers go in 2019, They must vote for a Northerner come 2019.

PDP or APC, The North rules

#NoOption

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition by Innodon(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Pays Condolence Visit To Late Tony Anenih's Family In Abuja(photos / Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) / Olumide Akpata Steps Aside From Law Firm To Pursue Political Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.