Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) (30980 Views)

Police Arrest Killers Of Former Katsina Commissioner, 35 Zamfara Bandits. PHOTO / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by Chibuhealth(f): 11:49am On Jul 19, 2016
NCA reporting live from Onitsha. Ndi ofe mmanu doing d needful

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by jaypee01: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2016
Oju awon asebi
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by Luckylife(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2016
Just for the sake of evil money they must bear the consequences.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2016
[size=31pt]
Hardworking pace setters of Nigeria
[/size] grin grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2016
MidasTouche01:
Criminals.....

Na them go go club, spend money lavishly like say tomorrow no dey and hardworking guys will be like "God, bet why"

and na these type of guys, our goirls dey love pass, notice they hardly comment on threads like this, when these guys start spending like say atm dey their house and they make make free money, the ladies never ask questions, good riddance, but seriously tho, i wish we had a better police one with psychologist, psychiatrist and therapist to help understand why people go into crime, it's very possible it started from one of the guys here, who lured the others maybe with rewards of cash and more, then killing part can only be done by the heartless ones amongst them, it's crazy how we survive in Nigeria..
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by teebillz: 11:57am On Jul 19, 2016
These are some of the Yoruba Muslims disturbing us here on Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by MidasTouche01(m): 11:58am On Jul 19, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

and na these type of guys, our goirls dey love pass, notice they hardly comment on threads like this, when these guys start spending like say atm dey their house and they make make free money, the ladies never ask questions, good riddance, but seriously tho, i wish we had a better police one with psychologist, psychiatrist and therapist to help understand why people go into crime, it's very possible it started from one of the guys here, who lured the others maybe with rewards of cash and more, then killing part can only be done by the heartless ones amongst them, it's crazy how we survive in Nigeria..

I look forward the Nigerian Police will be as capable
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by Pyno30: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2016
Emeks008:
@ op.. there is nothing like ibukun LG in osun state. it is called Obokun not ibukun.
ibukun means blessing in Yoruba Lang.
atleast they are all in your state. Enjoy it.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by gozmok1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
AFONJAS AND CRIME

ANYWAY CHA THAT RING LEADER RESEMBLE HARYSONG
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
MidasTouche01:

I look forward the Nigerian Police will be as capable

we both look forward to that day, age and era..

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by krokronyash(f): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
angry sad
Reporting from sambisaa unit.
grin
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by Ogbariemu1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
their faces look older than their ages because of evil deeds
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by love4rent80s: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
na dem dem owambe
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by love4rent80s: 12:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Chibuhealth:
NCA reporting live from Onitsha. Ndi ofe mmanu doing d needful

I am reporting live from nnewi too .Ndi ofe mmanu doing d needful

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by ministeriallist: 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
I agree that Police is your friend.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by lordkhalifa(m): 12:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
I'm here to comment but when I saw the names I decide to make it swift and brief....

Name checkers association of Nairaland abeg who are they They are from Uganda no they are Togolese grin
Because
Yellow-bar folks are law abiding undecided

I respect WESTERN bandits undecided

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Big up to Nigeria police. It is not every time we say irrational tins about dem. Kudos to "iku Raymond " of Special anti- robbery squard DAT led the special team DAT caught the culprits. Ur head dey iku baba
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by Charly68: 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
But why are people so wicked in life..ever learning but never learnt anything : God says every every secrets things shall be exposed..as far as God is concerned nothing is hidden. Now the bubble has bursted these bunch of criminals should await their death sentence.. I trust Naija judiciary,they will allow them to die on trial
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by lieutenantHaven: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by Leopard2A7: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
[size=16pt]The culprits are:

1. Asimiyu Agboola
2. Adesina Meyidan
3. Ramoni Afolabi
4. Akeem Akorede
5. Coker Daniel[/size]

Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by holluwai(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
That Bastard in the last photo is a son of a police officer ooo. Damn it!

He was fortunate to have a second chance but he blew. Bastard!
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2016
See how these useless people are just wasting fruitful and promising lives.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by seunakin231(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmmmmm, coker.... wenkule nyben...
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by Codes151(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Npf I hope say una dey sure!!! I don't trust u bunch.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
FOOD IS READY
All the Zonal Heads, NCA, should congregate. Food don done:

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by cnwokike(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Are the suspects yoruba people?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by AnanseK(m): 1:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
So these are Fulani Herdsmen?
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by Alani86: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
".............assuring Nigerians that the Nigeria Police will
always ensure the security of lives and property."

I will appreciate NPF better, if they actually step it up to truly securing LIVES and property. They were only able to secure his property and not what seems most important; his LIFE. But, this can never be possible without God's involvement...........The horse is prepared against the day of battle: but SAFETY (security) is of the Lord; Proverbs 21:31.

God bless all Nairalanders!
God bless NPF!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by rufaikoko(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2016
...and they are not Hausa/Fulanis.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by bittertruthz: 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
The Nigeria Police Force has arrested the murderers of late Olalekan Ogunranti, Managing Director, Todays prints Ltd.
The late Olalekan Ogunranti was kidnapped on May 16, 2016 by some unknown gunmen in Osun State.
However, with the slow pace of the investigation, the Inspector-General of Police, Ag.IGP Ibrahim Idris NPM, mni on assumption of office ordered the Intelligence Response Team (IRT) of the IGP’s Monitoring Unit to take over the matter and ensure the arrest of the culprits in record time.
The Intelligence Response Team swung into action using all the technical resources of the Force available to them for the arrest of five prime suspects.
These include:-
1. Asimiyu Agboola
2. Adesina Meyidan
3. Ramoni Afolabi
4. Akeem Akorede
5. Coker Daniel
Coker Daniel, one of the suspects and a 32 year old graduate, in his confessional statement led IRT operatives to Ibukun River in Ibukun local government area of Osun state where the mutilated body of the late Olalekan Ogunranti was recovered and deposited at LAUTECH Oshogbo as other suspects were arrested in Lagos and Ondo States respectively.
All suspects confessed they kidnapped, killed and mutilated the body of the late Olalekan Ogunranti to stop him from disturbing them of huge sums of money they duped the deceased.
The Inspector-General of Police, Ag, IGP Ibrahim Idris said the arrest of these murderers is a glaring evidence of the proactive nature of the Nigeria Police Force in the new dispensation, assuring Nigerians that the Nigeria Police will always ensure the security of lives and property.

From left - Right when viewing the Pictures:
1. Akeem Akorede aka Jaruf 32yrs,
2. Ramoni Afolabi 37yrs,
3. Asimiyu Agboola Aka Ijaya 37yrs (Gang leader),
4. Adesina Muyideen Aka Shina 27yrs,
5. Also, the 5th Suspect in the Single picture is Daniel Coker 32yrs.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/07/police-arrest-killers-of-olalekan.html

Na waoooo. And public court HQ-SE/BIAFR has already found fulani herdsmen guilty of this crime. May God help us.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by VanBommel(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Emeks008:
@ op.. there is nothing like ibukun LG in osun state. it is called Obokun not ibukun.
ibukun means blessing in Yoruba Lang.
OBOkun means what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Pastor Arrested For Selling ‘Bullet Proof Water’ / Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case / NDLEA Captures A Shoe Seller Turned Drug Lord Trying To Ship Drugs To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.