Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) (30978 Views)

Police Arrest Killers Of Former Katsina Commissioner, 35 Zamfara Bandits. PHOTO / 'Oh Dollar Was A Yahoo Boy': Police Arrest Killers Of Juliana Imaga, OOU Student / Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
Association of religion checkers over to you.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by olajonzin(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
Iku ni kan ni ere ese
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by KosiKinq(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
Immediately i saw their names.....i knew my work here was over

Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by UKBobo(m): 1:12am On Jul 20, 2016
Lol
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by sessydu: 3:23am On Jul 20, 2016
Rip dear friend and a former prof colleague. These evil doers will now face their punishment.
Re: Police Arrest Killers Of Olalekan Ogunranti (photos) by july66: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2016
aminho:
And they are not hausa nor Fulani
The 1st four are muslims from the name they bear. I don't know of the 5th. A jihad war is being waged against the country. Also let us tread softly when demanding for our debts. I am sure if the late MD knew it would end like this, he would have overlooked it. Also do not give out the debt you can not overlook. The world is so wicked now that your debtors may just decide to kill you so that they will get relief from the harassment of being asked to pay the money they borrowed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

41-year-old Man Who Slept With His 13-year-old Daughter Blames Devil (PHOTO) / NURTW Factions Clash In Lagos, One Killed, Others Injured [Photo] / Abia Government Sacks ASOPADEC Director Over Rape Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.