Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

52 Years Old Mrs Adesanya Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 52 Years Old Mrs Adesanya Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting(photos) (1071 Views)

Nigerian Lady Welcomes Triplets After 13yrs Of Waiting(photos) / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

52 Years Old Mrs Adesanya Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting(photos) by Ebal: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2016
52 years old Mrs Adesanya gives birth to twins after 18 years of Waiting

52 years old Mrs Adesanya with her healthy twins . Her first children, after 18 years in marriage with no issue. She is also in good health.

http://ebalsblog..co.uk/2016/07/52-years-old-mrs-adesanya-gives-birth.html

Re: 52 Years Old Mrs Adesanya Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting(photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2016
God defiled the law of menopause.....

Why won't i serve him

3 Likes

Re: 52 Years Old Mrs Adesanya Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting(photos) by DollyParton1(f): 7:52am On Jul 21, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
God defiled the law of menopause.....

Why won't i serve him

How sure are you that she did no go for an IVF treatment?
I believe in God and His miraculous ways. But when people are giving their testimonies, the should acknowledge the medical help they sought too.
Re: 52 Years Old Mrs Adesanya Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting(photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:20am On Jul 21, 2016
DollyParton1:

I believe in God and His miraculous ways. But when people are giving their testimonies, the should acknowledge the medical help they sought too.
The medical 'help' that couldn't help all those years..you realise people never conceive in life with all those IVF and all? besides, the medical help is still from God.

Where have you been?
Re: 52 Years Old Mrs Adesanya Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting(photos) by DollyParton1(f): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2016
Omoluabi16:
The medical 'help' that couldn't help all those years..you realise people never conceive in life with all those IVF and all? besides, the medical help is still from God.

Where have you been?

There are different types of medical help. It starts from the simplest to the most complex ones. People keep going up the ladder, until one works for them. Or they just jump to the end, depending in their conditions.

People never conceive with IVF? You know that how?

Medical help is from God abi? But when the doctor messes up, y'all start calling for his/her head on a platter and blaming him/her for negligence. Why you no blame God then.
Please, when God uses someone or something, we should acknowledge the person or the thing too. Simple law of appreciation.
I stand on my feet, struggled to save your life for hours only for you to get well and go carry gift to dash your pastor for saving your life.
Re: 52 Years Old Mrs Adesanya Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting(photos) by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
DollyParton1:

Oh sweetheart are u tryin 2 defend ur profession...wink

Are u not the guys that state that at a certain age a woman can no longer give birth?
Re: 52 Years Old Mrs Adesanya Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting(photos) by DollyParton1(f): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Oh sweetheart are u tryin 2 defend ur profession...wink

Are u not the guys that state that at a certain age a woman can no longer give birth?
Read up on IVF please and the processes involved.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: A Blessed And Lucky child Who Has Born To See His Great Greatgrand Mother / How To Keep Your Husband/partner From Side Chicks / Cute Nairalander Twins Celebrate Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.