Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Rather Than Prostitution , See What She Is In Abuja - Photos - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Rather Than Prostitution , See What She Is In Abuja - Photos (949 Views)

Female Graduate Hawks Food In Abuja (Photos) / Man Dressed In White Selling Pure Water In Abuja. Photos / Female Graduate Is A Taxi Driver In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rather Than Prostitution , See What She Is In Abuja - Photos by viviangist: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2016
DISCOURAGE PROSTITUTION AND OTHER NON CREDIBLE BUSINESSES WOMEN DO, ENCOURAGE HARDWORK AND DETERMINATION!!!

Today I met Blessing (A MECHANIC), and I was touched, by the fact that a secondary school graduate who had no hope to further school sought to learn mechanic for 4 years and is on her own now, a life better than anything else that's depicts high level of immorality.

As can be seen , she is changing shocks for a Toyota Camry (muscle), and I tell you its not beans!
Please share this till someone in position or our churches or mosques finds this touching enough to help establish her and promote what she does and encourages other women and youth.
I salute your person BLESSING.

PLS TAKE TIME TO LISTEN TO THE VIDEO BELOW OF MY INTERVIEW WITH HER. (Don't mind the recording)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Szfmn4_uhk

By: Ocheni Raymond Oche

Source http://www.viviangist.com/rather-than-prostitution-see-what-she-is-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Rather Than Prostitution , See What She Is In Abuja - Photos by HungerBAD: 11:24am On Jul 19, 2016
God Bless Her.

This is the definition of a well brought up girl. No Pride,No Ego, No Boastfulness,No Chew Gum Rude Attitude,Hard Worker,Focused and very humble and down to earth.

You don't find her types in Lagos and Port Harcourt. The girls living in Lagos and Port Harcourt,have a Dictionary that teaches them all the shortcuts of making money without sweating.

4 Likes

Re: Rather Than Prostitution , See What She Is In Abuja - Photos by dustmalik: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2016
This is a woman with dignity
Re: Rather Than Prostitution , See What She Is In Abuja - Photos by Bibors(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2016
True definition of what a man can do. I met a female welder 2 days ago in Enugu , she came down from Lagos coz of the contract. I was impressed. They even look more beautiful and we'll behaved than the selfie chicks.
Re: Rather Than Prostitution , See What She Is In Abuja - Photos by Olalan(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2016
Big ups to her and other disadvantage girls who strive to earn a decent earning unlike majority who have chosen the path of prostitution under the guise of having numerous boyfriends.
Re: Rather Than Prostitution , See What She Is In Abuja - Photos by sammieddi(m): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
It takes alot of hardwork and determination for a woman to do a job that is male dominated. I like the fact that she is being encouraged by the man she took a picture with. She is going to go mega and i wish her all the best.
Re: Rather Than Prostitution , See What She Is In Abuja - Photos by SuperSuave(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Wow, may the good lord bless her hustle
Re: Rather Than Prostitution , See What She Is In Abuja - Photos by sweetilicious(f): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
HungerBAD:
God Bless Her.

This is the definition of a well brought up girl. No Pride,No Ego, No Boastfulness,No Chew Gum Rude Attitude,Hard Worker,Focused and very humble and down to earth.

You don't find her types in Lagos and Port Harcourt. The girls living in Lagos and Port Harcourt,have a Dictionary that teaches them all the shortcuts of making money without sweating.
Not all girls in those cities. But i sincerely crave to work and earn some money instead of selling my body for money.
Re: Rather Than Prostitution , See What She Is In Abuja - Photos by careercrew1: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
God bless her hustle.. This is why I always advice people not to wait for a white collar job before you earn some money/income.

I even wrote an article on some businesses you can start with just little cash.
Please visit www.careercrew..com.ng/2016/06/5-businesses-you-can-start-with-just.html?m=0 for more information on that.

You can check my NL profile for my twitter handle and follow me on twitter for more info on entrepreneurship, career development and human capacity development. I follow back too.

(1) (Reply)

Jetwest Airline Job For Graduates And Undergraduates - Hurry Apply Now!!! / How Father Of 3 Makes N200,000 Monthly From Charcoal Business In Kaduna / See How You Can Land A Job In Andela

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.