Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job (27136 Views)

Carl Ikeme Offered Super Eagles Job / Randy Waldrum Rejects Super Falcons Job For Pittsburgh University Job / Harry Redknapp Shuns Nigeria's Call For Super Eagles Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
he did because he feels NFF is still going to owe him salary just as they did to Austin and Olise..there is no shortcut to success
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Category1: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
F
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by mmsen: 6:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Paul Le Guen is not the solution to Nigerian football's problems.

The problem is the NFF.

Any organization that ignores the stadium in Abuja; the stadium in Uyo and the stadium in Port Hartcourt to play in Kaduna is unfit to manage anything.

They also erred in not treating Keshi with the requisite respect; hiring Oliseh and refusing to pay either on time or at all.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
donigspain:
Good news! We don't even need the mediocre. Better we give the job to any of MadCow1, Dino Melaye, Zubby77, Born2Fuck, MaziOmenuko or DickDastardly.

Or better yet. resurrect Coach Amodu Shuabu or Festus Onigbinfool - it is not beyond NFF

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by sheyiOlu(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmm
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by saintdennis(m): 6:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
zuchyblink:
We are not civil in Nigeria,especially those corrupt NFF officials. No civilized person will like to work with them. We corrupt civilization and call it civilization

How many of these coaches actually "coached" naija? To coach a team u have to live In the country, attend league games scout new talent, send scouts to watch nigerian born players etc

These coaches (foreign) in d past have been like foreign based players they only come when we get match lol

I dey here NFF begging le guen? i' managed portsmouth out of league 2, won back-to-back promotion from league1- championship - to premiership.
Now portsmouth are a decent mid table epl side. #FM14.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Abbycite(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by shamecurls(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
gabazin080:
who would like to work with a country govern by a tribalist

You need to make love ASAP. Too much sperm in your body is beginning to affect your brains.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by nonjebose(m): 6:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Were these clauses in the condition of service when the position was advertised? Or were they introduced after the selection process? NFF should know that qualifiers would soon start.

1 Like

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by ichommy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
grin NFG is a joke.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by saintdennis(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
anny268:
He is afraid of the zoo (Nigeria). cheesy cheesy

We allowed one of you chimpanzees (biafrans) to leave the zoo(nigeria) but the biafran went back to the zoo... why?
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dem think say na amodu n keshi dem dey deal with
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by DeRay98(m): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
This is consequences of how Amaju Pinnick treated Stephen Keshi. He made sure he discredited Keshi and humiliate him to push him out. Now, since then all his attempts for a foreign coach has been disgraceful. if this had been a local coach they lie against him to the public. Now we all know from Keshi to Oliseh and now Le Guen who has been lying. He should resign.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Adubiaran(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
walahi... our problem is picknick... the guy knows nothing about football management and administration.. the same way he employed Sunday oliseh without a proper interview and scrutiny.. is d same way Paul le Geun is being employed. Are we to be begging people to come and coach the national team... throw the post open and interview interested applicants..
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by holums(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
NFF has been killing our football for decades now, the result is our inability to qualify for 2 consecutive nation cup. It's high time our ex-internationals should be in affairs of glass house so as to manage our football. It will take a miracle for Nigeria to qualify for Russia 2018 world cup!
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by babyfaceafrica: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Who e epp?
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by kings09(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
Passingshot or dropshot or fulanimafia or infact any norther of fulani origin
donigspain:
Good news! We don't even need the mediocre. Better we give the job to any of MadCow1, Dino Melaye, Zubby77, Born2Fuck, MaziOmenuko or DickDastardly.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by gabazin080(m): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
shamecurls:

You need to make love ASAP. Too much sperm in your body is beginning to affect your brains.
who the fvck is this kid. thinking of sex always is affecting your brain

1 Like

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Amaju Pinnick should #resign#
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Ayoola171(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
NaijaMutant:
If Nigeria cannot pay their indegenous coaches, how much less a foreigner

He Knows that Nigeria is broke

He doesn't want to be owed.
How i wish you can also conduct another Poll for both Paul Le Guen and STONE and we see who takes the lead.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by ITbomb(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
He wants to stay in France and coach Nigeria, see him pomo head

He also disclosed the grey areas in the NFF conditions that may have caused the Frenchman to do a rethink on the job he once showed interest in. Pinnick said, “Le Guen wanted to stay in France to be coming from time to time to take up the team on specific assignments. We are insisting on a Super Eagles coach that would reside in Nigeria. We want a coach that will be more embracing in terms of football development in Nigeria.” He also disclosed that the Frenchman was not happy with NFF’s targets for him. “He didn’t like targets. In the past we set targets for Siasia, for late Keshi and even Oliseh, why not him?” the NFF boss asked. He added that he believes targets motivate a coach to work hard. “We do not want to repeat the mistakes of the past where people were employed with so much expectations and they ended up disastrously

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/nffle-guen-talks-failed-pinnick/
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
Clemens westerhof will right now will be looking at NFF and laughing so hard.

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by anny268(f): 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
saintdennis:

We allowed one of you chimpanzees (biafrans) to leave the zoo(nigeria) but the biafran went back to the zoo... why?
E pain u? Sorry o.. I'm not a supporter of Biafra but this present Nigeria is a zoo..
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by sukkot: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
i have prophesied that sunday oliseh will get the job

https://www.nairaland.com/3163709/sunday-oliseh-called-back-super-eagles#46531958
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by NaijaMutant(f): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ayoola171:
How i wish you can also conduct another Poll for both Paul Le Guen and STONE and we see who takes the lead.

lol, the stone can only be better than buhari and none else
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by saintdennis(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2016
anny268:
E pain u? Sorry o.. I'm not a supporter of Biafra but this present Nigeria is a zoo..

The truth no fit pain me...Of course it's a zoo?

Hence the saying...it's a jungle out there?

The chimpanzees should stop disturbing other zoo inhabitants.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by petitejolie(f): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
#singing# nta 2 channel 5 ela oju kan. hehehehr
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by anny268(f): 7:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
saintdennis:

The truth no fit pain me...Of course it's a zoo?

Hence the saying...it's a jungle out there?

The chimpanzees should stop disturbing other zoo inhabitants.
pls when u see the chimpanzees, kindly tell them.. I can't even recognize one wen I see it..
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Ejovwoke(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Funny... They never contacted him before anounceing his employment...

1 Like

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by slowbreeze(f): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Amaju Pinnick over to u....hehehe..Useless NFF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better / Garba Lawal Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today / Vera Ribeiro: "Allow Portugal Players Masturbate" - Rui Patricio's Wife To Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.