Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,718 members, 7,820,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job (27134 Views)

Carl Ikeme Offered Super Eagles Job / Randy Waldrum Rejects Super Falcons Job For Pittsburgh University Job / Harry Redknapp Shuns Nigeria's Call For Super Eagles Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by vascey(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
How is it that from govt to govt, generation to generation, this NFF remains embarrassingly incompetent?
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by saintdennis(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
anny268:
pls when u see the chimpanzees, kindly tell them.. I can't even recognize one wen I see it..

Dem full the eastern part of the zoo, large colonies of chimps can also be found in other parts of the zoo.

U can't miss them. Just dangle banana they will flock around you.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by anny268(f): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
saintdennis:

Dem full the eastern part of the zoo, large colonies of chimps can also be found in other parts of the zoo.

U can't miss them. Just dangle banana they will flock around you.
oh really? Nice job then.. Keep up d good work..
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by cytellProperty: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2016
mikki123:

https://www.naij.com/896260-breaking-paul-le-guen-rejectssuper-eagles-job.html?source=category_latest_page
This useless people will not stop embarrassing us. What is the rush in announcing a coach when all conditions has not been met. Its a shame of a nation.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
I do not think he is rejecting the job. The announcement from NFF is that Coach Paul Le Guen is their choice. So now, Coach Le Guen does not like the conditions for the job, so the negotiations is going on.

I do not think he rejected the job but the conditions on the contract.

I see both parties reaching an agreement.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Chukazu: 7:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
that means they offered him job without due consultation and even without meeting him one-on-one?

how directionless can NFF be?
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Chukazu:
that means they offered him job without due consultation and even without meeting him one-on-one?

how directionless can NFF be?

Coach Paul Le Guen applied for the job and was interviewed online by the technical committee.

The problem is that the NFF should not announce and employment before the contract is signed. All conditions must be agreed before announcing.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by MaziOmenuko: 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
donigspain:
Good news! We don't even need the mediocre. Better we give the job to any of MadCow1, Dino Melaye, Zubby77, Born2Fuck, MaziOmenuko or DickDastardly.

At least if we that you mentioned handle the super eagles, we will go to Moscow world cup and plant the next generation of super eagles into the wombs of those Russian chicks. Harvest them 9 months later and raise them to be world champions.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Angrymode: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Yeye de smell for that NFF.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by skywalker240(m): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
when them carry uduaghan broder go be NFF cHiAmo wetin una xpect?..grin grin..
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
A top official of the Nigeria Football Federation has denied that Frenchman, Paul Le Guen was ever offered the Technical Adviser of Super Eagles job as widely reported by the local media Tuesday.

Speaking in the aftermath of the reported rejection of the supposed Super Eagles appointment by the former Indomitable Lions Coach yesterday, the source said the coach was only recommended for the job by the NFF Technical and Development Committee to the Executive Board for ratification, subject to an agreement on personal terms.

More to come

Source: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/never-offered-le-guen-eagles-job-nff/
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2016
donigspain:
Good news! We don't even need the mediocre. Better we give the job to any of MadCow1, Dino Melaye, Zubby77, Born2Fuck, MaziOmenuko or DickDastardly.

even me sef go do better, no be to 3,3 2 formation?

1 Like

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
donigspain:

even me sef go do better, no be to use 3,3, 2 formation to prosecute all my matches? tongue
donigspain:

even me sef go do better, no be to use 3,3, 2 formation to prosecute all my matches?

1 Like

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
Maybe the man no gree collect him salary for Naira. Where Nigeria see dollar take import essential commodities not to talk of paying couch .
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Emitayonte: 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Nff messed up big time. 1st, they conducted interview via Skype. The guy too big to even come for job interview. Next d guy says he go dey coach super eagle from France maybe via Skype too. He no fit live in naija as lite no dey. The last time we had a foreign coach was 2010. We should wake up. We get first class for falling hand too much. Yeye.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Chukazu: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Coach Paul Le Guen applied for the job and was interviewed online by great technical committee.

The problem is that the NFF should not announce and employment before the contract is signed. All conditions must be agreed before announcing.

what really do you mean by" great technical " committee?
what great about a committee that we are languishing in fifa ranking and can't even qualify for nations cup for two years in a row?
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Possican(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
richidinho:
grin grin
this National decay is not a laughing matter
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Chukazu: 8:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
oluole:

even me sef go do better, no be to 3,3 2 formation?
oh boy nothing like 3,3,2 format, na monkey post u wan play?

1 Like

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by knxpin(m): 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
Okocha why can't you take up this callings.
Cant you get a coaching license.
Or you dee fear witch hunting.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Kazrem(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
Now you know there is more to the resignation of the immediate past coach.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by saintdennis(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2016
anny268:
oh really? Nice job then.. Keep up d good work..

You wc, wah part of the zoo do u hail from?
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by chinjo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
Do you name a coach when he has not agreed personal terms with the NFF? Bunch of id**ts
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by olutunde12(m): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
donigspain:

or remi tinubu

1 Like

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by dnanret(f): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2016
shadelek:
Its quite unfortunate that NFF don't cherish what they have, they prefer wasting resources on foreign coaches than our dear local coaches. They prefer owing our local coaches their salaries and then they pay exorbitant amount of money to the foreign coaches without owing them and at the end of everything, the so call foreign coaches fail to deliver while our local coaches always deliver. Teamlocalcoach
Ha naija! We luv foreing tins ..o sorry i mean to
say foreign people ) too much dats why. very soon we will start negotiating wit foreign players to come and play our leagues for us. IT is well ooo

1 Like

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by anny268(f): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
saintdennis:

You wc, wah part of the zoo do u hail from?
D eastern part of d zoo... grin grin grin
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by piagetskinner(m): 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
nobody wants to associate themselves with Nigeria...nobody!

we have messed up big time..our leaders keep on disgracing whats left of us
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by MoneyGreen(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
Abi Le Guen wan collect 3yrs money ni?

1 Like

Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2016
Chukazu:

what really do you mean by" great technical " committee?
what great about a committee that we are languishing in fifa ranking and can't even qualify for nations cup for two years in a row?

Typo. Phone auto correct. I wanted to write. THE. I do not know how it came out as great. Correcting the original post.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Emitayonte:
Nff messed up big time. 1st, they conducted interview via Skype. The guy too big to even come for job interview. Next d guy says he go dey coach super eagle from France maybe via Skype too. He no fit live in naija as lite no dey. The last time we had a foreign coach was 2010. We should wake up. We get first class for falling hand too much. Yeye.

There is no need making the debate long. If the man refused to coach in Nigeria, we should let him go.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by Christoyu(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2016
The ex-sportsmen should rise up with one mind to work out these hungry politicians managing the sports sector.
They have NOTHING to offer.
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by kingkhaleed: 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm
Name wah ooo
Did half bake coach self dey do yaannga
Re: Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Job by kingkhaleed: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2016
Hmmm
Na wah ooo
id half bake coach self dey do yaannga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simy Nwankwo: My Goal Against Juventus Changed My Career For The Better / Vera Ribeiro: "Allow Portugal Players Masturbate" - Rui Patricio's Wife To Coach / Garba Lawal Celebrates His 46th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.