Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election (38325 Views)

Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA / Reuben Abati Reacts To Zenith Bank Staff Kneeling Before Fayose / Zenith Bank Denies Funding Fayose's Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by DropShot: 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2016
Sorry to say again that this forum is full of unintelligent people pretending to have any semblance of common sense.

The simple questions to ask are
1. Was the letter denying Zenith's sponsorship of Fayose reported to have come from EFCC or APC?
If the answer is NO, how and why should either of those parties be dragged in?

2. Is Lere Olayinka now a representative of Zenith bank to be able to deny the letter on its behalf?
If the letter was fake or doctored, shouldn't Zenith Bank be the one to deny it?

This forum ehn, na kids full am.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Goddex: 4:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

Are you more interested in seeing your "enemy*; Fayose go down than the case of forgery which this article seeks to expose Remember, to pull someone down, you MUST always be behind him.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Goddex: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
DropShot:
Sorry to say again that this forum is full of unintelligent people pretending to have any semblance of common sense.

The simple questions to ask are
1. Was the letter denying Zenith's sponsorship of Fayose reported to have come from EFCC or APC?
If the answer is NO, how and why should either of those parties be dragged in?

2. Is Lere Olayinka now a representative of Zenith bank to be able to deny the letter on its behalf?
If the letter was fake or doctored, shouldn't Zenith Bank be the one to deny it?

This forum ehn, na kids full am.

Call a spade a spade.

That letter was forged.
Has any credible media reported it?
Lies, lies everywhere
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by whyx06(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
When military dey suffer for sambisa forest dis lere of a thief dey talk. He suppose handover to d military so to use him as scape goat like him boss
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by SilvanusII(m): 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2016
JesusWillSaveME:
How are we sure Fayose camp are not the one that doctored this letter, leaving error behind to masturbate on later

Neither Zenith, APC, EFCC DSS is stupid to have writting such a poor letter, who else? if not the one who dont know mathematics

I seriously doubt that. EFCC proved their stupidity at the Declaration of Assets case against Saraki over and over again. Just look at their prime witness. So unschooled.
As for the doctoring of the letter, whether under duress or willingly, as Zenith Bank never issued a disclaimer, the letter is original.
Last I checked, Lere was Media Aide for Ekiti Governor not Zenith Bank

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Skybee1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2016
hope4nigeria:
help me ask ppl who are ailing fayose! They endup cause him Colateral damage! I don't like buhari, but fayose would have laid down his head and face ekiti! River state gov have more dirty stuff than fayose but he hardly attack FG, and he's more stronger than Fayose! I always saying it! FG is like moving train! Anything train hit can never become normal again. Both Ibori and alameisiegha probably did not suported OBJ greedy 3rd term agender, they never recorver from the impact! This munmun Fayose was a Victim then oh, he never learn! He should continue attacking till he enter prison na! Those Cowards suprters will run with their 4legs.
will jst shot up,so u want Fayose to kip quite n remain a coward like ur dormant fada,to hell wit buhari n his useless antic to unsit fayose,Fayose will continue to attack d old fool untill he do finz rite,quote mi mk i comot ur teeth
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by maj007(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Goddex:

Stop being fooooolish.
Call a spade a spade.

That letter was forged.
Lies, lies everywhere

The Nigerian Stock Exchange posting the PDF version confirms the authenticity for me. See link and shut up

http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14267_ZENITH_BANK_PLC_PRESS_RELEASE__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2016.pdf

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by maj007(m): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2016
Goddex:

Stop being fooooolish.
Call a spade a spade.

That letter was forged.
Lies, lies everywhere

The Nigerian Stock Exchange posting the PDF version confirms the authenticiy for me. See link and shut up

http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14267_ZENITH_BANK_PLC_PRESS_RELEASE__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2016.pdf
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by snoopdg(m): 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
This drama gets merrier, those goading Fayose on are not helping him, APC may be up to no good in their thoughts but they should tell Fayose the truth - his brand of opposition is barbaric, he's has no technical capacity to to withstand the trouble he's gotten himself into, he's counting on his charisma, thuggery and the impoverished people of Ekiti Who by the time he's facing the music would have gone looking for what to eat.

Gentlemanness may not be a virtue in the Nigerian politics but brazen stupidity is not a replacement either.

The Gov wike and Co who have resources behind them aren't even talking to rough to the FG or efcc, what even makes him think the people of Ekiti loves and are with him, could he have won the election with the massive cash he got? If he's reasonable is a man, is that how a Yoruba son treats elders? Did Tinubu tackle Obasanjo this way back then when he didn't get allocation from the centre?

Just sad his immediate family will suffer it, let the Lere olayinka and the hungry sycophants hail him on, FFK can tell him his experience, Obanikoro knows what it means the why he's avoided the country.

3 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by CltrAltDel: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Goddex:

Stop being fooooolish.
Call a spade a spade.

That letter was forged.
Lies, lies everywhere
Ok....I am calling a spade a spade grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3992708_img20160719153830edit_png5db29f1b44474f0e901616d1bdb101a3
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Puresolutions: 4:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
fantastic.Corporate forgery should amount to jail term.By the way what happened to all those web freaks working for APC prior to the election did they quit or what's d explanation behind not been able to forge a document intelligenly ?
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Coldfeets: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
hope4nigeria:
help me ask ppl who are ailing fayose! They endup cause him Colateral damage! I don't like buhari, but fayose would have laid down his head and face ekiti! River state gov have more dirty stuff than fayose but he hardly attack FG, and he's more stronger than Fayose! I always saying it! FG is like moving train! Anything train hit can never become normal again. Both Ibori and alameisiegha probably did not suported OBJ greedy 3rd term agender, they never recorver from the impact! This munmun Fayose was a Victim then oh, he never learn! He should continue attacking till he enter prison na! Those Cowards suprters will run with their 4legs.

Brosie, you av just mordad engrish
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by OmoOlayinka: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2016
One: Zenith Bank has TWO branches in Ekiti, not ONE as claimed in the forged Press Statement.

Two: How can a corporate organisation issue Press Statement with NO DATE and nobody signing it?

Three: Why hasn't Zenith Bank published this Press Statement on its Facebook Page and Twitter handle?
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by seyola(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2016
Where is d 2nd branch,ur father's compound?
OmoOlayinka:
One: Zenith Bank has TWO branches in Ekiti, not ONE as claimed in the forged Press Statement.

Two: How can a corporate organisation issue Press Statement with NO DATE and nobody signing it?

Three: Why hasn't Zenith Bank published this Press Statement on its Facebook Page and Twitter handle?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by DropShot: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
Goddex:

Call a spade a spade.

That letter was forged.
Lies, lies everywhere
If we apply what is called common sense (even though we know it's not actually common), genuineness of that document should not be our concern as long as Zenit bank doesn't disown it.
Is Lere Olayinka an employee of the bank to qualify him to be able to deny the letter?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by wirinet(m): 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
According to wailing wailers, Lere Olayinka is now the official head of Media for Zenith Bank. He is doing an excellent job issuing out press statements on behalf of Zenith Bank. When will Lere Olayinka sue EFCC for forgery and defamation of its corporate image on behalf of Zenith Bank.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by tundexijim(m): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2016
Goddex:

Call a spade a spade.

That letter was forged.
Lies, lies everywhere

Even if it was forged do you think efcc would stoop so low just to prove a point against Fayose... No matter what u think abt Buhari and efcc, they can never descend so low to just nail Fayose.. There is enough evidence against him already..

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by aressssa: 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
The letter hit the internet yesterday and the same Zenith bank is yet to issue any kind of denial or disown the letter, but some useless abobaku with ZERO credibility are wailing, crying, moaning and denying what the bank involved is yet to deny.....

Sucks to be a wailer.... grin
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by tundexijim(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2016
snoopdg:
This drama gets merrier, those goading Fayose on are not helping him, APC may be up to no good in their thoughts but they should tell Fayose the truth - his brand of opposition is barbaric, he's has no technical capacity to to withstand the trouble he's gotten himself into, he's counting on his charisma, thuggery and the impoverished people of Ekiti Who by the time he's facing the music would have gone looking for what to eat.

Gentlemanness may not be a virtue in the Nigerian politics but brazen stupidity is not a replacement either.

The Gov wike and Co who have resources behind them aren't even talking to rough to the FG or efcc, what even makes him think the people of Ekiti loves and are with him, could he have won the election with the massive cash he got? If he's reasonable is a man, is that how a Yoruba son treats elders? Did Tinubu tackle Obasanjo this way back then when he didn't get allocation from the centre?

Just sad his immediate family will suffer it, let the Lere olayinka and the hungry sycophants hail him on, FFK can tell him his experience, Obanikoro knows what it means the why he's avoided the country.

I tell u my brother.. his way of opposition is just disgusting.. Even saraki who should be more aggressive just declare his loyalty to APC...
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by alowonle02(m): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
Istead of Lere Iroyinka to bury his face shamely, his still trying to pull his boss down by using dis litle mistake to drive d attention of public out of d case. Fayose Oleeeeee.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by feeloscar(m): 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dpharisee:

Binding on you and not me
Are you the managing and damaging director of zenith bank plc?
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by emmydollars4life(m): 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2016
gohzieh:
I swear to God, this has become a childish thing especially coming from the antigraft organization. So many errors and common blunders from them.

We are getting to the end of this and it's clearly evidential that this letter is a fake one.
Honestly when I see the signature I was disappointed with the extent this Govt can go to deal with opposition, when they are killing the Jews, nobody complain, because we are not Jews, when they are killing the gentiles, we said we are not gentiles, tomorrow when they will come for you nobody will save you.

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by dre11(m): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
All the buhahaha that follow this press release by Zenith's bank from lere olayinka shows that the man is of zero intelligence and zero moral credibility to be appointed a street coordinator talkless of handing the media apparatus of a state.

The man suck to high heavens and those his shallow followers are worse than him.
Why can't people put their brain to work without devoid of sentiments and hate

2 Likes

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 19, 2016
Buhari Government of falsehold and forgery.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Omoluyi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
shamecurls:
Zenith Bank got itself entangled in poo

Bad publicity for the bank

This letter is not from Zenith Bank. It was forged by only God knows who
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by jydeskill1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
God bless you.
Tokety7:

What forgery?

1 Like

Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by linearity: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
double0seven:
I don't know which expired weed you guys are smoking?

You are saying EFCC faked a letter with Zenith identity and put out to the public without the knowledge of the bank You know how reduiculous that sounds? While will EFCC do something that can busted within a hour it's out there in the public?

Then how come Zenith Bank has not raised any alarm? Or has Zenith Bank relocated to Australia?

You must be new to 9ja or plain naive...only a phone from the government or EFCC will silent Zenith Bank.
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by Johnnwokolo: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2016
When you read some of the responses here, you feel sorry for the state of education in Nigeria.

When a logical reasoning youth will assume that EFCC will forge a letter against Fayose and to even imagine that Zenith bank would fund someones campaign.

The original letter is on NSE site. site:http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14267_ZENITH_BANK_PLC_PRESS_RELEASE__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2016.pdf
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by AprokoNaija: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2016
Tokety7:

What forgery?

Guy, are you okay? That document is a forged document... Use your sense and thank me later!
Re: Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election by tuniski: 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2016
Johnnwokolo:
When you read some of the responses here, you feel sorry for the state of education in Nigeria.

When a logical reasoning youth will assume that EFCC will forge a letter against Fayose and to even imagine that Zenith bank would fund someones campaign.

The original letter is on NSE site. site:http://nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/14267_ZENITH_BANK_PLC_PRESS_RELEASE__CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JULY_2016.pdf

Like u don't live here in naija!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Defects To Labour Party (Pictured) / Photos From Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Jos, Plateau State / The N200m I Gave To Wike Was From My Savings, Not Government Money - Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.