Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

An Unwitting Covenant - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Unwitting Covenant (534 Views)

Danger Of Blood Covenant Episode 1 / Read This Touching Freshman Essay By A Covenant University Freshman / Take A Look At My New Website For The Genesis Covenant! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Unwitting Covenant by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
Olabisi Oyenuga could feel eyes watching her as she walked along the lonely tarred road that led to her house. Something or someone was following her, she could feel it. But, there were no shadows except her own. The air was stiff and so were the bushes alongside the road, so how come she saw no one when she looked back? The black scar in the shape of a star on her left wrist throbbed painfully. She did not remember how she got the scar; she knew she was not born with it and that she had gotten it around the time her mother died, aside that, she could not remember anything else about the scar. The weird part of it was that no one else could see it, not even her father whom she lived with before he died. And he’d called her crazy when she asked him about it....
Please continue reading here

http://www.aminatawastories.com/2016/07/19/an-unwitting-covenant-1/
Re: An Unwitting Covenant by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
The scar on her wrist began to throb painfully, it was unlike any pain she had ever felt. Her soul was conflicted, part of her wanted to go with the beast. But, the other part did not. She fell to the ground and convulsed. The beast watched her with full confidence that the darker part in her would win. Her whole body was in pain as she thrashed on the ground, she was certain that it was the end for her, her miserable life was over. Soon, she would be with her mother and she would be happy again. Slowly, she let herself go, her body became limp as the pain eased and then, she was engulfed by nothingness; she was certain that she was dead.

She opened her eyes to the...
Pls continue here http://www.aminatawastories.com/2016/07/26/an-unwitting-covenant-2/
Re: An Unwitting Covenant by Nobody: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bisi sat back on the sofa, her head spinning from everything the man told her. She hadn’t been surprised to find him in her house, she couldn’t explain it, but somehow she had been looking for him.

“Who are you?” She had asked him.

“You shouldn’t be walking about.” The man repeated.

“You are an angel, right?” Bisi continued stubbornly. She needed an explanation for what was happening.

“You will be fine.” The guy said and smiled. She wanted to tell him to stop smiling; she was already lightheaded as it was and his handsomeness was not helping her. He placed the mug in on the centre-table, moved towards her and pulled her close; she rested her head on his chest. Normally, she would have protested because he was a stranger to her. Soothing calmness overwhelmed her as she placed her head on his chest. She loved the scent of his aftershave, but there was another scent, of blood and metal and she loved it.

She must have fallen asleep on him because...
Pls continue here
http://www.aminatawastories.com/2016/08/02/an-unwitting-covenant-3/
Re: An Unwitting Covenant by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bisi had to get out of the house; she needed space to think, and the man’s presence wasn’t helping her. Not that, she didn’t like the company but, she could not concentrate with him around. She was always thinking other thoughts, things she shouldn’t be thinking about. Besides, she had not gone to work since Monday when everything happened.

She was dressed for work in her usual maxi skirt and blouse; her long natural hair packed into a bun and was ready to leave, when his voice stopped her.

“Where are you going?” He asked though he already knew.

“I looked for you; I didn’t know where you went. I’m going to work.” She answered dreamingly. She remembered how warm she had felt when he took her in his arms the other the day. She wished he would hug her again, but he seemed to avoid touching her.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea; it is not safe.” He said.

“The last time I went to work was Monday, today is Thursday. I’m already in trouble as it is and I don’t want to lose my job.” She said pleadingly.

“I understand, but you still can’t go out.” He answered.

“What do you mean I can’t go out?” Bisi flared. “You can’t just come into my life...

Please continue here
http://www.aminatawastories.com/2016/08/16/an-unwitting-covenant-4/

(1) (Reply)

Room 101c (the Freakish Hotel). / . / OMO OLOSAN (orange Seller) A Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.