Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) (2540 Views)

Result Of Sahara Reporters Poll On Buhari And Atiku (Photo) / Ebonyi State Journey So Far- Photo / The Handshake Between Buhari And Joanna Maduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by Fmdipo(m): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
cc: lalasticlala naijamutant naijamutant

check the seventh comment on the thread to see the update of the poll and make your vote count

https://www.nairaland.com/3232828/win-again-presidential-election-holds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by theEYe21(f): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2016
There's no difference between the vote of stone and buhari. Buhari is a stone grin

7 Likes

Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by Kruzilano(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2016
I actually voted stone and for the very first time in Nigeria my vote counted

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by Fmdipo(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2016
theEYe21:
There's no difference between the vote of stone and buhari. Buhari is a stone grin

stone is currently leading

4 Likes

Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by DaniDani(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2016
silver, gold, diamond and other precious stones are more useful to me than buhari. give me these stones and take your buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
Conduct another poll between Jonathan and Monkey Shit.
Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by yarimo(m): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2016
Op this WEED that you take don pass igbo and oshobgo weed, is like your own is from IRAQ.
Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by Poorboy: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
Conduct another poll between Jonathan and Monkey Shit.
You can do that one and the result will shock you...

2 Likes

Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by olafum1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fmdipo:

Op. It was very funny.. I shared that post too. PMB must be high on something to think everyone who voted him would remain a Zombie grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by Longeria(m): 6:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fmdipo:
Op please show me the thread, I want to vote.

1 Like

Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by MedicalSamwise(m): 6:47pm On Jul 19, 2016
Laf wan tear my belle grin grin grin
Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by abbeyty(m): 6:57pm On Jul 19, 2016
so, Mr stone might be Nigeria next president, from fry-pan to fire
Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by mankan2k7(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
My vote counted, Mr stone an object is better than bubu. Naija got no chill at all
Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by Fmdipo(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Longeria:

Op please show me the thread, I want to vote.

https://www.nairaland.com/3232828/win-again-presidential-election-holds

check seventh comment on the thread
Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by Fmdipo(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2016
yarimo:
Op this WEED that you take don pass igbo and oshobgo weed, is like your own is from IRAQ.

zone B. spotted

1 Like

Re: See The Result Of The Poll Between Buhari And Stone so far (photo) by yarimo(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2016
Fmdipo:

zone B. spotted
Kikikiki zone B ko zone W ni

(1) (Reply)

Stay Away From Zahra, You Can't Marry Her, Buhari Told Zamfara Governor / Federal Government Can Never Win This Fight Against Nnamdi Kanu...Never! / Saraki: Why I Didn’t Honour Police Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.