Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

SEE HOW HARSH KISS DANIEL IS ON COLOBORATION - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SEE HOW HARSH KISS DANIEL IS ON COLOBORATION (1965 Views)

Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) / Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time / Kiss Daniel Is The Biggest Winner At The Headies Awards 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE HOW HARSH KISS DANIEL IS ON COLOBORATION by meekyrozzay: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
I’m signed to a record label and the management for now only allows me to collaborate with in-house artistes Dj Shabsy and Sugarboy. Maybe later I’ll do songs with other artistes but for now it’s out of it,” the ‘Woju’ star said in a recent interview with Notjustok.

When Kiss Daniel was asked if the ‘no collaboration’ rule has affected his relationship with other artistes, he said, ‘its not really affected my relationship with other artistes, because some do actually understand and others don’t. People have definitely approached me for collabos and I explain to them, the few that get it, they go out and say good things about me, for the others that don’t, I’m still hoping that they get it some day. Trust me I really want to do collaborations, I want to jump on a song with Reekado Banks, Falz because I think they are awesome, I want to do a lot of stuffs. Even Davido was lucky to have a collabo with me. If not for some reasons i would have been just an in house collaboration person not with any external body.

Re: SEE HOW HARSH KISS DANIEL IS ON COLOBORATION by flakkybaby: 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2016
Haaa u don fall my hand ooo tiwa. Where is jamil?
Re: SEE HOW HARSH KISS DANIEL IS ON COLOBORATION by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2016
Even after manhandling by Jazzy,Dr Sidd, Otedola and 2baba the bress still stand. Kudos. cool

1 Like

Re: SEE HOW HARSH KISS DANIEL IS ON COLOBORATION by Qualer: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Even after manhandling by Jazzy,Dr Sidd, Otedola and 2baba the bress still stand. Kudos. cool

Re: SEE HOW HARSH KISS DANIEL IS ON COLOBORATION by Yourskills(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2016
why OMG?
Re: SEE HOW HARSH KISS DANIEL IS ON COLOBORATION by DozieInc(m): 3:23am On Jul 20, 2016
OK..

(1) (Reply)

Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shows Off Her Wedding Dress [PICS] / Meet The Warri Boy @donjazzy That Spent 1.4m Niara In House99club / B-Red Davido's Cousin Having Fun With His Girlfriend At The Park I USA(Pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.