Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern (64534 Views)

See The Situation Of A School Classrooms In Imo State (photos) / School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School / Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by AlanSugar(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2016
lomprico:
Stupid africans! Is this not the true attire of the gbagi's?

Were our forefathers not dressed like dat during festivals?

And did your forefathers go to school? These kids are sent to school to learn a lifestyle and acquire western knowledge, now where is the difference? I have nothing further!
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by lomprico(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2016
AlanSugar:

And did your forefathers go to school? These kids are sent to school to learn a lifestyle and acquire western knowledge, now where is the difference? I have nothing further!
Its a cultural day bumbhead
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by lomprico(m): 9:35am On Jul 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Your forefathers were also killing twins.
Your forefathers worships Idol.
Your forefathers lived in mud houses etc.
Which of these three are you keeping in remembrance of your forefathers?.
Its just a cultural day for pete's sake! angry
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by lomprico(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2016
Living4christ:

That was because they did not have the attire we have now.
Its just a cultural day! What of the south african / namibia festival where the girls go bare chested!
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by sekundosekundo: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2016
lomprico:
Its just a cultural day for pete's sake! angry
Some of the armed robbers you see today, do you know how they started.
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by Eynosaintval(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2016
What's wrong with that.. When I was at their age, I walk round naked. Is that not our culture?
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by lomprico(m): 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Some of the armed robbers you see today, do you know how they started.
What are u saying?
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by macof(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
Florblu:

Learn to have a constructive argument without insulting the other party involved that makes it apparent you inherited all the dumbness of Africa.
I don't know why any reasonable being will compare the Precolonial era with what we have today.

I'm not here to argue with people like you. that's me stooping low

Morality is one reason, that which lost africans like you lack but hypocritically talk about decency as if you have much of that. ..I mean, where is the decency in sexualizing children?
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by macof(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2016
AlanSugar:

and in this mumu's mind school is a western invention.
learn more about the world and especially your own people and stop living a lost life

1 Like

Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by Florblu(f): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2016
macof:

I'm not here to argue with people like you. that's me stooping low

Morality is one reason, that which lost africans like you lack but hypocritically talk about decency as if you have much of that. ..I mean, where is the decency in sexualizing children?
I dnt expect someone who claim to have moral like you to walk in the midst of fools let alone raise their banner.
You are trying to sound intelligent when it is apparent your IQ is registered in CFA francs.
Don't even try to engage me,you already lost it.
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by sekundosekundo: 4:59pm On Jul 20, 2016
lomprico:

What are u saying?

Train up a child in the right way so that when he grows he will not depart from it.
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by lomprico(m): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Train up a child in the right way so that when he grows he will not depart from it.
And what has that got to do with cultural day?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by glossy6(f): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2016
Nothing wrong there. We read too many meanings into every issue these days
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by sekundosekundo: 6:06am On Jul 21, 2016
lomprico:
And what has that got to do with cultural day?
Cultural day where children will be dancing unclad.
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by lomprico(m): 8:54am On Jul 21, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Cultural day where children will be dancing unclad.

Pls stop quoting me. Bumcum!
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by macof(m): 10:00am On Jul 21, 2016
Florblu:

I dnt expect someone who claim to have moral like you to walk in the midst of fools let alone raise their banner.
You are trying to sound intelligent when it is apparent your IQ is registered in CFA francs.
Don't even try to engage me,you already lost it.

and where's the sense in all you just said now?
Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by sekundosekundo: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2016
lomprico:

Re: Unclad Gbagi Dance In A School Gives A Parent Concern by Living4christ(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
lomprico:

Its just a cultural day! What of the south african / namibia festival where the girls go bare chested!

Is it not an eye sore

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Used This Olympic Exercise Book, Please Go And Marry (Photo) / Photos From The Pool Party Organised By Yabatech Students / Is This Not Too Much Sex Education For Kids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.